It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Starting To "Eat Their Own" Reprimand Rep. Ilhan Omar For Anti-Semitic Comments

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

How many times has President Trump been called a racist or bigot by MSM with his "buzz words?" Sorry, but this is a little more than just "partisan identity politics." It's hateful rhetoric and it's being rightfully called out.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

How many times has President Trump been called a racist or bigot by MSM with his "buzz words?" Sorry, but this is a little more than just "partisan identity politics." It's hateful rhetoric and it's being rightfully called out.

And I've called out the MSM for doing that.

Why don't you show us some of the hateful rhetoric she used?

Can you quote some of it for us?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 11-2-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

They're all there to provide "contrast" to an already blurry screen 😀

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I agree, I'd love to see an actual quote of what she said before I pass judgement on whether or not it was anti-semitic.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Breaking! She just apologized!

roflmao

Yeah but was her "apology" Kosher ? 😆

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

I agree, I'd love to see an actual quote of what she said before I pass judgement on whether or not it was anti-semitic.

I've read the comments she made, none were anti-Semetic.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: seeker1963

Breaking! She just apologized!

roflmao

Yeah but was her "apology" Kosher ? 😆

You and I both know, she found out real quick she might think she is a shark, but now she knows she is a minnow swimming with sharks!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Does it even matter what she says? After the dual loyalty and pro BDS statements, she could say the sky is blue and they would all howl.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

Does it even matter what she says? After the dual loyalty and pro BDS statements, she could say the sky is blue and they would all howl.

I'm sure there is a long laundry list of factual things people could go after her for or debate here on... I don't know much about her to be honest.

But from the stories and tweets I've seen from her, nothing anti-semetic.

It just irritates me that both sides overuse words and they end up losing their meaning.

I hear racist, Islamophobic, anti-Semetic ect. now so much, my first reaction is "that's probably BS".

I don't care too much for the "who does it more" debate is I see both sides gladly jump to doing it when a sensational article gets published against their opposition.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

That's just my point. Once they decide they don't like you, they reject everything you say, antisemitic or not.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Wow A Muslim hates Jews. This is news?

Newsflash All Muslims hate all Jews.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This is an easy one kiddo's, Not everyone likes America, But everyone likes money

Or, don't bite the hand that feeds the greed.

This is NOT a partisan issue.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Don't see why Omar is whining about the evil jews.

Illegal immigrants have the most influence in this country.

You can press 2 for English to see the truth of that.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Ha, ha, yea..........it was bound to happen! The Democrat Party of the "big tent" will end up looking like something like the Lord of the Flies. Or the hunger games.

And yea, it was bound to happen. So, for example, Muslims are, from what I read, pretty intolerant of the LGBTQ types. How's that going to work out?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
So dems call out their own and not be hypocrites, they're 'eating' their own.

They're calling out ignorance instead of finding technicalities to excuse it or find clever ways to make it sound like she said something else.

That's not a bad thing. I hope the dems keep calling it like it is.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I've read the comments she made, none were anti-Semetic.

This is how news and "journalism" works now. Everybody shares their side of the story with their like-minded folk and get in this ideological bubble.

Then news outlets are saying how Omar is racist , without doing a shred of real research. Or impartial review.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Don't see why Omar is whining about the evil jews.

Illegal immigrants have the most influence in this country.

You can press 2 for English to see the truth of that.

You mean, white people's reaction to illegal immigrants have the largest influence in this country. Thank Trump for that.

Remember were being invaded, take cover. Planes doing staffing runs paradropping in illegals!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

That's not how news or social media works. It's about half-witted journalism, forced perceptions, vommitted ideologies, and 10% facts.

Right or left. This is news today...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

How on earth in America of all places can you not say "Yea, I don't like that we give so much support to Israel and let their agenda drive our politics".

This.

You don't have to totally agree with someone opposite you on the political spectrum to acknowledge when Captain Obvious is being Obvious regarding Israel. The people are ok, but the government is as meddling-corrupt as they come. Oh well, birds of a feather, as they say.
edit on 2/11/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join