It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does it mean

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Many nights when I am in that between stage where I'm just conscious enough to know that I'm sleeping - I see the light.
I mean THE light.
It's brighter than the sun, and it's pure white, and it's pure love. It's God.
But there is always something blocking part of it out... I can see it fully for a second and I'm swept away, but then something gets in the way and I can only make out the edges.
Sometimes it's a door that kind of sort of open, sometimes there are black silhouette of tree trunks blocking the full view.
Other times it's a tall shadowy figure.
I want to stare at it and let it fill me up and I try and try. Then I drift off to sleep.
I could take a guess and say that there is something in my life that's keeping me from whatever my true purpose is, etc, etc...
Any thoughts? any guesses?
Thanks!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Be encouraged, for that is a sign that God has His Hand on you.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

But why?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm in no way trying to undermine the religious significance you get from these experiences, but what you're describing really sounds like extraterrestrial abduction. Shadowy figure outlined by light, and then you fall asleep no matter how hard you try to stay awake.

Just a thought. Again, I'm not trying to take away from it at all, just tossing out an idea.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Sk

Its just the spinning icon at shutdown...

You have your answer - you're observing the passage to sleep.

You could, make sure your sleep routine is identical each night and keep notes.

Then try messing up your routine.

Each time your frequency is different, you may find the 'shadowy images' differ.

one cannot attach - observe let-go, fearlessly and let it roll!

We have to die first to live... scary! but can't be harmed

I'm looking for ward to go ing to sleep now thanks

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

Scientist believe (I don't give them to much credit except where it is correct) that the dream area of sleep if for the release of stress one has taken in during the day. Those who exercise less tend to have very physically active dreams. Those with very physical days often sleep heavily. However when you are in the place you describe. It is the retina giving off nerve stress, it had from taking in all the light through your vision during the day it is part of your physical shut down for the night.

But if your interpretation that it is pure love is actually your opinion of what you think it is, but it is not God. As far as everything else it is your body giving off the stress of the day, figures blocking, trees could be representation of something that went on during the day, they usually represent people in life that are blocking you from something maybe advancement at work or spiritual advancement. If you want an interpretation turn to the God of the Bible for all interpretations are from God.

It is normal to drift off to sleep because that is what happens when you are going to sleep. Your true purpose in life, is the same as all men to glorify God. You can glorify him in your Salvation or in your Damnation, both will bring him glory.

edit on 2/12/2019 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Ah, the late night cataleptic search for munchies...

Don't keep the door open, it lets the cold out of the fridge and wastes electricity.

... and the light goes out too (I think - but how could you ever know?).

edit on 12/2/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow
Yeah I thought about this too because I have sleep paralysis and have read all the stuff about SP and alien abduction.
But that's not it... I am sure inside my head that's not it.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

So physical activity...
I do an hour of sparring/heavy-bag training every morning. In the afternoon I lift.
3x a week I teach a boxing class at a local gym.
I'd say that I am physically active. Yet I never sleep well.

How do you know it's not God?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

TextAny thoughts? any guesses? Thanks!

My guess [not certain] is that you are seeing with your third eye and the light is the creation light of the Creator. Every one has a third eye located above eyebrows between your eyes but not many people are aware of this and those that are aware and develop this third eye are considered seer's. Most people will not accept this as being a gift but there are many who do accept this. lol

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

If you are a saved maybe it cold be.

If not, you should know the truth, God does not communicate with man through dreams any more, he communicates via his son Jesus Christ and the Holy Authorized Bible.

edit on 2/19/2019 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join