It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia Police (in Cop Cars) in NYC

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: riiver
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

I watched a video on YT (I may find it and start a thread on it) where a gay couple went to various Muslim owned bakeries and asked for "gay" wedding cakes, and all were flatly refused, but do you hear about law suits of such bakeries or an outcry over denial of services?

Yes, please. I've pondered that very situation many times; didn't realize anyone had gone out and done it.

For you my ATS girlfriend...anything.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Yes, the semantics are def most important!

you say potato, I say potato, lets call the whole thing off...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Would You rather the 'Sharia Patrol' (but not really) go out in a MARKED patrol car that plainly reads "Sharia Law" dogs or a couple what You 'think may' be Female in the backseat of an unmarked CrownVic, keeping an eye on cops?

Being involved in Law Enforcement; the only ones that would be happy about ANY LOOKIE LOOs hanging around, would be the SLUGS that hang around the Station and study for Promotional Exams while their Beat goes to shyte...

You did want the truth yeah?

Now You KNOW why Law Enforcement NEVER improves--- And to make it even more difficult to improve it, now there is PRIVATE Jails/Prisons... The Slugs that take their time to get to the call and then treat the folks like crap, are the ones who get promoted...

Man, again, my British to American dictionary is in the shop, so your question is still confounding, so let me just put it like this:

I do not want Sharia police out enforcing Sharia law under any circumstances, and there is no comparison with, whatever the hell your comparison was, that is going to mitigate that. I agree, there are massive problems in police forces and as a former officer I'm sure you know better than most, but that's not the topic here...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Well, belief in something without proof could indeed be considered arrogant.

Sharia law is indeed arcane and extreme, completely obsolete in any modern day society, but most Muslims that are born or choose to come to our respective nations, do so to escape such draconian existence.

It's just the muppets that spoil it for us all.

What they should do is get together with all those Westboro Baptist types, have one big rammy, and the last twat standing is the winner, with the prize being a bullet to the brain.

Televised on pay for view, coz i would buy that for a Dollar.

edit on 11-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Religion is the root of all evil....just saying...
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Yes, it's in the last sentence.

Funnily enough, you seem to have missed said point.

link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"What has that got to do with a religion that PRAISES a paedophile?"

Can praise a Giraffe for all i care. LoL

Sum it up any way you wish, we practiced the same child marriage only a few hundred years ago.

A FEW HUNDRED YEARS?? Tell that to the girls that can actually still remember... a few hundred years.. jesus..

And if memory serves, form our own Christian interpretation, did God or an angel not impregnate Mary a 12–14 year old girl???

I dunno, I don't read falsehoods and take them on as life truths. Was it god, or an angel? How can I even start to investigate this atrocity? was it 12 or 14.. Man your accusations are.. we simply left.

What happened to Thou shalt not covet another mans Mrs?

Ha. you tell me, mister everyone can do what they want, and no one dare say anything, lest there be hurt feels.. grown men, wearing nappies and telling people they are 6 year old girls, etc.. You tell me, where society went wrong.. covet another man wife.. You haven't seen many swingers, huh..

or are you equating me with someone religious? I don't believe in god, or religion.. I just see the hypocrisy.

Your comment to which I reply, is such a joy..

I mean technically that's also bestiality from both directions, dependant on how one looks at it, nevermind poor Joseph's imposition at someone/something else duffing up the Mrs.

It's all sheer madness and hypocrisy really. LoL

link   

NYC,
Loving it!

Getting their own back at them.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Rainbows
Jane

When asked about what is religion, Jesus answered saying;

Attend to widows and orphans in their time of need. This is the whole of religion.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Rainbows
Jane

That’s an opinion I’ll disagree with . Many religious people have been generous with the poor and helped the struggling get back on their feet.

Yes.. there are sinners in religion, but to say religion is the root of all evil is in essence an evil thing to think and say.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Mohamed may well have been a beast but so was his daddy, and he's the same dude that impregnated Mary.

Deal with that fact mate.

God is an is into adultery, and tampers with animals who are his own children apparently.

It's simply not looking good I'm afraid. LoL

I wonder if that's because its all Manmade gibberish? LoL

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Yes, it's in the last sentence.

Funnily enough, you seem to have missed said point.

It's not a game, though.. so you missed the ball, sorry to say.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Are you another idiot thinking I am religious and give two rats arses about god, so use the "god people did it too" schtick?

FML...

Oh oh Ohhh stop with the religious hate bro, it's killing my faith.. booo hooo hoooo..

Anyone that kills in the name of a magical sky wizard, or a moon warlock, is an idiot.. Who is doing the most killing?

Sorry to break your minds.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Its all a game mate.

From that first breath until the last death rattle, and then who knows?

Point is don't hate the players, hate the game, or better yet learn to play the game and love the little moments in between.

Because it's only temporary, nothing is forever afraid.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

"Are you another idiot thinking I am religious and give two rats arses about god, so use the "god people did it too" schtick?"

Possibly after all to err is to be human. LoL

Digging the "magical sky wizard, or a moon warlock" part.

That's priceless, ile give you that.

Its still all a game all the same.

edit on 11-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Closed for Staff Review

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join