It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exactly what is anti-Semitism anyway

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

You didn’t answer the question.

You think the west is going to more closely align with a county more tolerant of secular cultures, or governments like Iran that want to destroy western society and establish theocracy through jahad. Am I exaggerating Iran’s official stance?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I don't think who we "align with" is the issue here. I want American lawmakers to represent the interests of the American people.

At this point in history, I don't consider aligning with our "Western Values" to necessarily be a positive thing, considering our penchant for invading other countries based on lies, natural resources, and the profits of the Military Industrial Complex.

If Iran's official policy is to destroy western society and establish a theocracy through jihad, I'd say they aren't doing a very good job. I don't know the last time Iran has attacked anyone. I do know the US staged a coup in Iran and installed a puppet ruler who would be friendly to US business interests until the Iranian people kicked him out, so Iran has every right to be resentful and distrustful of the US.

I know that every since then the US has been trying to economically break Iran, and has been looking for an excuse for a military invasion. Knowing that, I have good reason to distrust what the American propaganda machine tells us about Iran, just like I don't trust what they tell us about North Korea, Venezuela, Syria, or any other government they want to overthrow.

After the Gulf of Tonkin, Iraq's WMDs, soldiers killing babies in incubators, and other MSM lies trying to sell the American people on wars that someone else wants, I'm not going to blindly believe that some small country on the other side of the globe is any real military threat to the American people.

Our real enemies are a lot closer to home. Many are in our own house.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

If Iran's official policy is to destroy western society and establish a theocracy through jihad, I'd say they aren't doing a very good job.

Which allying with Iseal is part of containg the jahad in the Middle East. Is that a false statement.

Which is now being bypassed by liberal migration laws.

Are the below false.

US: Iran still the 'leading state sponsor of terror'

Annual State Department report admonishes Tehran for assisting 'terrorists' as attacks down for second year in a row.
www.aljazeera.com...

The 'refugee' crisis is jihad by another name

It's Islamic conquest through migration
www.google.com... 015%2Fnov%2F18%2Fmonica-crowley-the-radical-islamic-challenge-to-we%2F&psig=AOvVaw0G26EgfcSn6n9TmQqnmzv9&ust=1550241838718676

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Antisemitism is hating anyone who speaks a semite language. This is often associated with racism against Jewish people, who speak Hebrew. little known fact is that Arabic is also a semite language, so hatred of muslims would be antisemitism.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join