It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems 2020 if you are Old, White and Male you need not apply

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I was reading up on 2020 candidates and would be candidates.

A familiar face popped up, Joe Biden. I know people have their opinions of him which is fine.
I have seen first hand, with my own eyes how he went out of his way to personally help a friend of mine.
That is the kind of stuff that isn't show on the news or tabloids. Well anyways, as I was reading I was
absolutely taken aback by this.

The left does not want him because:

“Let’s be honest: He’s an older white guy,”
www.mcclatchydc.com...

Well I guess they are not splitting hairs anymore they are just coming out and saying it, if you are a Man, or white, or older you aren't what
they are looking for. Isn't that sumthin... Is this what our country has come to? If that isn't the most racist, sexist, age discrimination I've ever read I don't know what is.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Identity politics is racist, sexist, ageist, classist.

It is all about the diversity of the superficial and the conformity of thought.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Our company got rid of the older people a couple of years ago. Early retirement and such. Guess who they are hiring back because the younger ones are only wanting part time work. My assistant is back making nearly twice what he was. It's pretty funny really. Call them back to save the day!!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Did you miss the kavanaugh hearings?

"I just want to say to the men of this country: Just shut up and step up. Do the right thing for a change."

Senator Hirono

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I thinking judging people by their character and not the color of their skin or gender should be the primary heuristic for judging who should be a candidate.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Identity politics is racist, sexist, ageist, classist.

It is all about the diversity of the superficial and the conformity of thought.

Except when it comes to labor rights and consumer protections. Then political correctness is strongly enforced.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Our company got rid of the older people a couple of years ago. Early retirement and such. Guess who they are hiring back because the younger ones are only wanting part time work. My assistant is back making nearly twice what he was. It's pretty funny really. Call them back to save the day!!

I've been in IT for most of my career. I've seen that happen so many times. They lay off or force retirement, then quickly realize they got rid of the one person that knows an antiquated program/system, or weird filing system etc.

That's some pretty funny stuff!

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Democrats don't even realize how narrow-minded, divisive, and intolerant they are. They actually think their idiotic hijinks and insults are open-minded, inclusive, and tolerant. They are ill.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Caitlin Jenner 2020.

Benefits-

*We will get to have living with the Kardashians in the white house.

*The campaign motto can have cool Olympic messages like, Jenner 2020 "going for the gold".

Cons-

*Jenner is white, but maybe we can mitigate this with a little bit of paint? I've heard that's all the rage these days.

*Jenner is old, maybe we can have someone young run as VP, Cardi B?

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I was "let go" from a job many years ago because the company was moving in a "different direction".

I took my notebook with me that was referred to by many as "the bible".

It wasnt 2 weeks later that I got a call from the boss telling me to bring back the bible.
I told him it was mine not the companies because I put it together with my own notes.

He threatened legal action and I said knock yourself out. Never heard from them again.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Dems 2020 platform.

They are the borg.

Your biological distinctiveness will be added to their own.

Resistance is futile.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Hey we could elect Caitlyn Jenner and still wouldn't have a woman president.....lol

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Guess old Bernie is out too then.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Lets get a whiteout going. Just call in sick for a week. Oh wait...

This country is what....70%white and peeps be wondering why most things are run by white dudes?

I dont see anyone protesting the lack of Hawaiian-Americans in the NFL.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Hey we could elect Caitlyn Jenner and still wouldn't have a woman president.....lol

Alex, I'll take things you can't say on Twitter for 500.

*Pew, pew, pew pew pew*

That's today's daily double!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Guess old Bernie is out too then.

If he decides he's a woman.

He's back in.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

That is because of Heisman Trophy winner Marcus Ardel Taulauniu Mariota.
He of the flaming thumbtacks.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Are they going to require dna or will it be just based on what one identifies as?
Those could be vastly different?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I was reading up on 2020 candidates and would be candidates.

A familiar face popped up, Joe Biden. I know people have their opinions of him which is fine.
I have seen first hand, with my own eyes how he went out of his way to personally help a friend of mine.
That is the kind of stuff that isn't show on the news or tabloids. Well anyways, as I was reading I was
absolutely taken aback by this.

The left does not want him because:

“Let’s be honest: He’s an older white guy,”
www.mcclatchydc.com...

Well I guess they are not splitting hairs anymore they are just coming out and saying it, if you are a Man, or white, or older you aren't what
they are looking for. Isn't that sumthin... Is this what our country has come to? If that isn't the most racist, sexist, age discrimination I've ever read I don't know what is.

And you know what? This way of thinking will get four more years if an older white guy Trump. The previous experiment of having a younger, non-white for eight years proved to be a total disaster. The current field of dems so far will ensure Trump gets re-elected.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Are they going to require dna or will it be just based on what one identifies as?
Those could be vastly different?

I dont like to play the pretend game.
Chromosome identification is all that really matters.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join