It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is AOC there to actually help Trump?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Pretty face..... ? In a street urchin sort of way. Kind of like a window washing kid at the TJ San Diego border crossing. Or my impression of Mrs. Ed...

I don’t see her as pretty either. She is a bug-eyed freaky looking toad.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Here's a completely screwball theory based on what I'm been watching for.

Book of Hosea in the bible has a prophecy of a curse on Israel. The curse is supposed to be 2000 years long. My guess is ends in the 2020s. So if there is supposed to be a biblical apocalypse it should happen in the 2020s. If so then the future creatures of the Apocalypse should be prepositioning themselves in places of various governments now.

She may not be the Antichrist but she could be a demon. One of his future lieutenants maybe.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Pretty face..... ? In a street urchin sort of way. Kind of like a window washing kid at the TJ San Diego border crossing. Or my impression of Mrs. Ed...

Obviously she's reptilian, but it's cool to admit it you think she is sexy

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I wouldn't be surprised if she winds up in an "accident" if she keeps saying things like that.

In her stupid way, she made a strong point.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

No, she is being groomed by a last
ditch effort.

She has full "La Raza" support,
and all the leftist fundraisers
accordingly.

Marxist Playbook.
Cartel Funds.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
if she legalizes pot then she is for real

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I think she is the result of voters from both sides recognizing that establishment politicians will consistently push their agenda (both parties), and that the only way to break the cycle is trying to get someone far removed to fill their seats.

I'm not saying she is a solution to a problem, just pointing out this seems to be a trend.

In 2016, politics almost got shaken up by two seemingly anti-establishment candidates (Trump and Bernie). This would have been historic. What we see is both sides pushing back on this trend though. There are establishment Republicans who have tried to suppress Trump, though they were not as successful as the Democrats were in taking care of Bernie. Luckily for the Establishment left though, they found a patsy to absorb the fallout for their misdeeds that likely cost them an election.... Though had Bernie gotten the ticket and defeated Trump, the establishment left still wouldn't have viewed the outcome as a victory.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I’ll throw one out there: I think Ron Paul is behind the whole thing…

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
This is fantastically hilarious.

I think she, like he, is what happens when you take people for granted.

Edit:

Only one is effective and intelligent. The other is just a leftist with a little fame and a supposedly cute face to sell it with.

AOC is the textbook example of raising children where everyone is a winner and we don't keep score and she should succeed just because of her gender and ethnicity. Look at her education, it sounds amazing! But when you hear her speak and look at the ideas she puts forward you quickly realize it's a giant sham and they just rubber stamped her grades. Even the media pushed for her and completely ignores all the insane babble that she spits out.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Who got her elected and why?

Project is correct, Crowley took his constituents for granted and ran a minimal campaign. Cortez did the door to door meet and greets while he stayed in DC and didn't realize he was losing until it was too late.

You can equate this to how Trump won Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania since Hillary took these states for granted.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
IMO, she won because of Gender (Am I allowed to say that?), Race, and college kids voting for her, that don't normally vote.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Nice rack though.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
Here's a completely screwball theory based on what I'm been watching for.

Book of Hosea in the bible has a prophecy of a curse on Israel. The curse is supposed to be 2000 years long. My guess is ends in the 2020s. So if there is supposed to be a biblical apocalypse it should happen in the 2020s. If so then the future creatures of the Apocalypse should be prepositioning themselves in places of various governments now.

She may not be the Antichrist but she could be a demon. One of his future lieutenants maybe.

the fact that you brought this up is amazing
she does have the eyes of a non human speices

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Thanks for that video. I did listen and wasn't surprised. I am impressed with her poise in a room full of people so senior to her in both age and experience.

I would say AOC has some extremely intelligent people behind her and she is a very quick study. That is why I have so often hinted that people should be quite careful to take the AOC threat quite seriously. She could well be the leader of a vanguard of a youthfull cohort determined to undo the status quo.

As to the primary question offered up in the OP, i.e., how could an unknown beat a 20 year veteran old white guy who is very much cut from a similar leftist cloth, the answer is simple. The era of so-called "liberal" old white guy Democrats who pay not much more than lip service to leftist causes, all the while lining their pockets with ill gotten gains is over! The people who could be counted on to vote for him have long since either left the district, (retired), or died off. New people have moved in, largely POC and activist type females who want real change and who are done being oppressed and exploited by wealthy old white guys.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
She beat that guy by dumb luck OR he was told his time was up by TPTB. Maybe they knew something on him and told him to step aside.

It is extremely difficult to beat an incumbent, especially one who has been office a long time. AOC doesn't strike me as all that politically astute, nor does she seem bright enough to be some sort of CIA plant. It was probably dumb luck.

She is attractive in librarian / nerdy kind of way. I'd hit it...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Actually I think she is just stupid - someone told her how she can make a load of cash and she was just confirming it.. checking if she could.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Lizard person perhaps?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: projectvxn

But why elect her after 20 plus years. He out raised her for funding. The question was not about Trump that is even crazier. It is about AOC.

Who got her elected and why?

My guess, who got her elected is young people who are just as stupid and naive as she is, that believe in her vision of creating a utopia.

The normal voters probably were not enthusiastic about the incumbent and just assumed he would win so they did not bother to vote.

I know it seems like people can't really be stupid enough to vote for this disaster - but she is just a product of the BS they are selling in colleges these days.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join