It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The case for Russia collusion … against the Democrats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
From THE HILL (opinion piece)

Now that both the House and Senate investigative committees have cleared Donald Trump of Democrat-inspired allegations of Russian collusion, it is worth revisiting one anecdote that escaped significant attention during the hysteria but continues to have U.S. security implications.

As secretary of State, Hillary Clinton worked with Russian leaders, including Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and then-President Dmitri Medvedev, to create U.S. technology partnerships with Moscow’s version of Silicon Valley, a sprawling high-tech campus known as Skolkovo.

Clinton’s handprint was everywhere on the 2009-2010 project, the tip of a diplomatic spear to reboot U.S.-Russian relations after years of hostility prompted by Vladimir Putin’s military action against the former Soviet republic and now U.S. ally, Georgia.

A donor to the Clinton Foundation, Russian oligarch Viktor Vekselberg, led the Russian side of the effort, and several American donors to the Clinton charity got involved. Clinton’s State Department facilitated U.S. companies working with the Russian project, and she personally invited Medvedev to visit Silicon Valley.

[...]

The Great Lie (Russian Collusion) is over. When can we turn the tables and indict those who started this mess? THIS IS TREASON!

edit on Sun Feb 10 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trimmed massive quote......

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The Clinton's are STILL dangerous!

freedomoutpost.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Democrats are going to be extra busy (well beyond their means) with the current maverick radicals that've been stirring things up since Jan 3rd.

Also the lineup so far for 2020 President candidates has much to be desired.

No time anymore for "Russians" 😎

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

This is how they get ahead of it. Projecting as they accuse republicans of their own faults, so much in that everyone becomes desensitised to it and stops caring.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
So I always say that we should wait until the Mueller investigations findings are released before we draw definitive conclusions about the extent of Russian involvement so keep in mind that I am not saying that Trump worked with the Ruskies to win the election. However, it does strike me as somewhat odd that Trumps supporters are more than willing to talk about the Russians supporting the Dems and Hilary (who Putin hates) with some rather flimsy evidence yet as soon as someone wants to discuss the possibility of Trumps team having Russian help its all of a sudden fake-news.

Seems to me that too many people look at issues like this with politically tinted shades and not through a clear objective eye. Too often we see this, politics getting in the way of fact, one side trying desperately to spin against the other side, facts be dammed!

Now if you want to talk about Viktor Vekselberg and his connections to the 2016 campaign then can we also talk about his connections to the Trump camp because a quick google search suggests they could also be rather interesting.

Putin’s ‘American’ Oligarch Privately Boasted of Trump Ties. Then He Lost Billions

Who is Viktor Vekselberg, the Russian oligarch linked to Trump lawyer Michael Cohen?

Viktor Vekselberg, the man at the center of the week’s biggest Trump-Russia news, explained

VIKTOR VEKSELBERG

How Putin's Oligarchs Got Inside the Trump Team

I could go on actually all day am getting bored of posting links I know none of you will even bother to read but the point is, young Viktor looks like he is more in Trumps bed than Hillary's.
edit on 11-2-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Have no doubt Trump has ties to Russians. Hes been working to build there since 2006 -- long before the elections in 2016. The Mueller investigation is a question of whether Trump is providing politically motivated soecial treatment to Russia in exchange for assistance in his campaign. The reality is Trump has only expanded the magnitsky act and expelled Russian diplomats, so the short answer is "no" and the long answer is "nooooooooo".

There is however unrefutable evidence of politically motivated relations when it comes to HRC, and also Mueller, particularly when it comes to the Uranium One deal alone. This in itself should disqualify Mueller from being the special counsel in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
However, it does strike me as somewhat odd that Trumps supporters are more than willing to talk about the Russians supporting the Dems and Hilary (who Putin hates) with some rather flimsy evidence yet as soon as someone wants to discuss the possibility of Trumps team having Russian help its all of a sudden fake-news.

I think the circumstances surrounding Hillary's work with Russian agents are far more concrete than anything unearthed about the Trump campaign. Is there any argument that Russian agents helped with the dossier and is there any doubt that money for the dossier came from Hillary's campaign? I think not.

There is currently no set of facts or circumstances that point to Trump paying Russians for help.

edit on 11/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join