It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Coast 2 Coast?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
C2C lol Hosted by George Noory who fancies himself quite the lounge singer, can't seem to pay attention while he asks questions from a prepared list, it seems, and seems to not pay attention to what guests are saying. Now that Art Bell died and Heather Wade is no longer host of Midnight In The Desert, I tune in at midnight EST and listen to the show now hosted by Dave Schrader. He can follow along with his guests and ask intelligent questions to get his audience more information, unlike what happens on C2C. And when Dave has a guest obviously spouting BS, he calls them on it and will cut an interview short if he believes they are full of.. stuff.

The plethora of pet psychics, dietary supplement salespeople, most every guest having a book to sell so they keep their information minimal, the lengthy commercials that get longer with every live show Noory wants to sell tickets to, the endless political and economic shows with politically biased guests and the mind numbing talk from open line callers who are the same callers night after night, did I mention Noory's same old remarks about the Big Bang, intuition and people staring at their smart phones repeated ad nauseam, and the boring same songs as bumper music... I think that about explains why I stopped listening to C2C a long time ago, with the occasional exception when I give it a listen just to make sure it's still the same tripe that caused me to search for better entertainment late at night. Yeah, it's still the same tripe.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

You are forgiven.

But ya, I would had posted more if i could of.
But honestly I do t want to give that guy anymore views than what he’s already getting.

IMO, if youre income depends on peddling hoax’s and lies to make money,
your nothing but a snake oil salesmen.

<< 1   >>

join