It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Coast 2 Coast?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I almost flipped when I seen who was a guest on the January 5/2019 episode of
Coast to coast.
How did this even happen?

This is a rant, I’m not asking anyone to answer these questions. Just let me get it out here.

Surely anyone who has any knowledge of the subject and the person in question, knows he pumps out obviously fake videos and does it deliberately...continuously.

I was happy to hear Church ask this ...less than credible person, if he was the one making the videos for his channel. What I didn’t like was that he almost seemed to buy into this twits garbage.

Wtf is happening to Ufology and the study of the phenomenon when we have people like him, being guests, IMO, on one of the best alternative radio shows in history?
Art Bell would be rolling in his grave if he knew who was on his station.

Hell, I even seen this guy got to interview Bob Lazar.
that doesn’t help Bob in the least bit.
Not that Bob cares if people believe his story, but come on!
He just associated himself with ufology enemy number 1.

And to think there’s over 2 million people out there that subscribe to this guys garbage, eating it up, becoming more and more disillusioned with every crap, fake video he dumps into the internets.

Sorry if I’m a bit fired up tonight,
Not trying to ruin anyone’s Sunday evening...
Even though my nights ruined.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Noory "playing along" just like Bell would have done
Forgive him , it is (and has been) part of the show since the start.
Got to listen for those little innuendos (bordering on sarcasm) to see

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It wasn’t Noory on this interview, it was Jimmy Church from fade to black.
My skin is still crawling in disbelief...or maybe anger.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Coast to coast.

Simple. Same way the last presidential election happened. The person with the most viewers wins. It's that simple. And Americans are simply that stupid. Or if not stupid, at least dishonest.

I haven't bothered with Coast for years, even though I personally like and respect many of Coast's hosts. But the guests, frankly, are often not nearly as credible as the people doing the interviews. I mean some of the nutcases and frauds on Coast belong on late-night AM talk radio...

Oh that's right. Coast is late-night, AM talk radio!
edit on 10-2-2019 by Namdru because: honesty

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Who was on? Secure Team? Phase of moon?
I don't listen as much anymore, to many health and well being shows... vitamins,healthy foods.
Not many good ufology or much good folklore anymore.

Good evening, good morning or where you are... this is coast to coast am, I'm your host George Noory

I prefer George Knapp
edit on 10-2-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

It wasn’t Noory on this interview, it was Jimmy Church from fade to black.
My skin is still crawling in disbelief...or maybe anger.

Sorry , misread.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Coast to coast.

This is a rant, I’m not asking anyone to answer these questions. Just let me get it out here.

Surely anyone who has any knowledge of the subject and the person in question, knows he pumps out obviously fake videos and does it deliberately...continuously.

I was happy to hear Church ask this ...less than credible person, if he was the one making the videos for his channel. What I didn’t like was that he almost seemed to buy into this twits garbage.

Wtf is happening to Ufology and the study of the phenomenon when we have people like him, being guests, IMO, on one of the best alternative radio shows in history?
Art Bell would be rolling in his grave if he knew who was on his station.

Hell, I even seen this guy got to interview Bob Lazar.
that doesn’t help Bob in the least bit.
Not that Bob cares if people believe his story, but come on!
He just associated himself with ufology enemy number 1.

And to think there’s over 2 million people out there that subscribe to this guys garbage, eating it up, becoming more and more disillusioned with every crap, fake video he dumps into the internets.

Sorry if I’m a bit fired up tonight,
Not trying to ruin anyone’s Sunday evening...
Even though my nights ruined.

Why would you make this post and not mention who the guest was? Are we supposed to be omniscient or something? Is there a reason you are not mentioning the guest? I doubt many people are going to try to find who the guest is on a specific date, especially since you didn't even give a link.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The Coast to Coast website is showing a nostalgia show was aired on Jan 5th.. It wasn't the show you're describing. Get with the program!
edit on 11-2-2019 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

Sorry! I posted the wrong link.

Here's a description of the show you're referring to:

Tyler Glockner runs the popular Secureteam YouTube channel, which delves into UFOs, anomalies, and other mysterious phenomena. He joined guest host Jimmy Church (Twitter) in the first half of the program to discuss his channel, how he chooses content for it, and what UFO footage has blown him away. Glockner's channel has recently surpassed two million subscribers and boasts well over 500 million views. He estimated more than 10 million people are watching his channel. "It should have the people in power worried because there's an army out there and they want answers," he said.
edit on 11-2-2019 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I find Tyler from Secureteam a nice guy.. and he just shares interesting videos he finds on the interwebs...

Just as WE do on ATS...

Hypocrisy in its finest form

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I'm glad I found C2C years ago (after Art). That led me to a bunch of old Art Bell shows that I really enjoyed.

No, the only person I think that is taking up the mantle is Clyde Lewis and a few Youtube channels.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I believe the internet killed coast to coast. Before the internet, the people that wanted to be fooled could be fooled. There was no medium or voice for people interested in real evidence. Yes, coast to coast could act as a gatekeeper. They knew where their bread and butter was. With the internet, charlatans can be quickly identified and called out.
edit on 11-2-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

He died.
What a damn shame.
Last bastion of true freak
free speech radio.

Instead we hear "Barracuda"
over and over.

S&F

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Here's a description of the show you're referring to: 

Tyler Glockner runs the popular Secureteam YouTube channel, which delves into UFOs, anomalies, and other mysterious phenomena. He joined guest host Jimmy Church (Twitter) in the first half of the program to discuss his channel, how he chooses content for it, and what UFO footage has blown him away. Glockner's channel has recently surpassed two million subscribers and boasts well over 500 million views. He estimated more than 10 million people are watching his channel. "It should have the people in power worried because there's an army out there and they want answers," he said. 

Thanks very much for posting this. I went to the C2C website hoping to find the guest. But it only showed the previous day and upcoming. I took a wild guess of who the guest might be, and was right... weird 😀

Anyway I believe that the OP MACENROE82 Wouldn't Couldn't say who the guest was because it would go right to the HOAX BIN by ATS MODS as ST&POM are Flagable just like SorchaFal, and Macenroe82 knows this and would say while biting his/her lip in the process.

Great guess on my part...
Off to start a psychic gambling hotline 👍👍😊😊😊🍻

edit on 11-2-2019 by Bigburgh because: String cheese theory👍

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Bang on BB!
That is absolutely correct as to why I didn’t post their name.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Art Bell was edged out because he didn't want to pander to truthless, qualityless content. Then he died.

That is what happened. Noory was junk the day he started I knew the show was over.
edit on 11-2-2019 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Once again, I'm sorry for doubting you and leaving a snide remark. Please forgive!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The shows been in decline for years. I stoped listening after George Knapp left.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Yes, coast to coast could act as a gatekeeper. They knew where their bread and butter was. With the internet, charlatans can be quickly identified and called out.

That's true! But the flip side of the coin was that you were forced to develop a b.s. detector. C2C would alternate between having a legit scientist one night, and a lunatic "channelor" (or whatever) the next night. What fun!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I miss Art Bell.
He would call a spade a spade, or at least alluded to it when he had his doubts about someone’s fantastical tale.
That Church guy was just eating it up though like he was talking to someone who is a trusted source for the phenomenon.

It’s Really disappointing when your hero’s die, and we’re left to deal with the villains.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Art Bell, was Coast to Coast. Hasn't been the same since he signed off.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join