It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Florida Politician Licks Mens Faces While Groping Them - Not A Criminal Act Apparently.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It IS assault. LOOK IT UP (not you, VXN). Unfortunately it seems that licking people is more common than I expected it would be.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalterTilley
a reply to: DBCowboy

And carnies...they have small hands

Donald Trump is a carnie?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan
a reply to: sapien82

Whoever the heck keeps starring your posts is nuts. You really should stop maligning projectvxn. I agree wholeheartedly with him. Why? Because a person is a person. If a man does that to a woman, it wouldn't be looked upon kindly, to say the least. Should the woman not try to defend herself? I guess I should let it be if a man licked my face and grabbed my butt and crotch. Riiigghtt.

Everyone has a right to defend themselves.

My wife and I just finished this exact same discussion. Neither of us can figure out why assault is not ok going one way, but ok going the other with regard to gender.

I am not an advocating violence against women as that poster keeps trying to accuse of. I'm advocating for using violence as a tool to stop a very real assault.

It's my body and I get to choose who touches it. The fact that these idiots in here can't figure that out is amazing to me. They act like knocking this idiot out is some kind of sin, and yet they ignore the severity of the assault this insane woman committed.
edit on 11 2 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I am not an advocating violence against women as that poster keeps trying to accuse of. I'm advocating for using violence as a tool to stop a very real assault.

Yours truly was assaulted by a female drunk driver who even had her kids in the car. There's only so much you can take before you need to quiet the situation.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

...And, here, I thought James Arness died.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Jeezus Lord, there is ugly, and then there is this.

She be lookin like Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Bette Midler had a love child.
edit on 11-2-2019 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

So far into the thread, you're the first to mention this little fact.

Appearance matters very damned little where this sort of sordid crap is concerned.

She, quite obviously, felt secure enough in her position of "authority" to abuse it.

She is a nasty piece of work, irregardless of her physical appearance. I, too, would knock her ass out. I generally don't allow anyone to violate my personal space without my consent, without repercussions.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

What does looks have to do with it?

Nothing.

I'd protest if anyone got intimately physical with me regardless of looks.

The matter should be one of consent.

That's exactly what it's about, or should be.

Would you be singing the same tune if this was an mediocre looking guy licking women?

There is a double standard being presented here. If she were a he, and did this, it would still be extraordinarily creepy, not to mention criminal. Sexual harassment is against the law, whether man or woman.

Plus define beauty?
I was led to believe it was in the eye of the beholder.

Indeed, it is.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
February 10, 2019

This woman licked men's faces while groping them, but was only fined and reprimanded.

A Florida city commissioner has resigned her seat after she was accused of sexually harassing men by licking their faces and groping them.

Despite claiming she is totally innocent of the charges, Madeira Beach City Commissioner Nancy Oakley resigned on Tuesday, Fox News reported.
Oakley resigned after being fined $5,000 by the Florida Commission on Ethics and a public reprimand by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.
Article w/photo: www.breitbart.com...

I can't imagine how stunning it would be to have this woman suddenly start licking your face while grabbing you below the belt!

This should be a CRIMINAL offense. And it probably would be for any of us non-politicians.

-CareWeMust

Is she a female and a democrat? If so, there's your answer as to why she's not being banned from humanity.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
a reply to: carewemust

Well, she may be our next President.

She didn't say congresswomen could lick and grope men. She actually did it. Big difference.

A bit hard to believe though, without some kind of detail. The visual I get is this gal walking up to dudes, grabbing their dingaling, and then licking their cheek.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yeah, well, what about after a 12 pack of Natty Light? That stuff does weird things to people, especially on the Redneck Riviera. Besides....we need a back shot. Anyone got a back shot?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Assaulted.....or insulted?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Assaulted as in punched, scratched and kicked.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Nope. Don't care if it's two 12's.

This sort of behavior is just nasty as hell. ...and my reaction to someone doing that to me, without consent, would be painful for both them, and me. Me, because I'd bruise my knuckles in the process of punching them out.

Extreme reaction? Yep. In response to extreme provocation.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

...And, here, I thought James Arness died.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Snap...a triple threat female assaulter. At least you didnt get bit.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Assaulted as in punched, scratched and kicked.

Don't you normally pay for that?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Holy hell that's Fred Willard in a freaking wig!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I feel bad for the guy. Blasey-Ford allegedly got jumped on then released by a young studly Kavanaugh and she was scarred for life. I can only imagine the trauma of being licked and groped by that beast.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
February 10, 2019

This woman licked men's faces while groping them, but was only fined and reprimanded.

A Florida city commissioner has resigned her seat after she was accused of sexually harassing men by licking their faces and groping them.

Despite claiming she is totally innocent of the charges, Madeira Beach City Commissioner Nancy Oakley resigned on Tuesday, Fox News reported.
Oakley resigned after being fined $5,000 by the Florida Commission on Ethics and a public reprimand by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.
Article w/photo: www.breitbart.com...

I can't imagine how stunning it would be to have this woman suddenly start licking your face while grabbing you below the belt!

This should be a CRIMINAL offense. And it probably would be for any of us non-politicians.

-CareWeMust

First thing I thought when I seen a picture of here was "wait thats a woman?"

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join