It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Florida Politician Licks Mens Faces While Groping Them - Not A Criminal Act Apparently.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: InTheLight
Tell me carewemust, if a beautiful (check your definition first) woman licked your face would you protest?

I was out listening to live music and having a few drinks one night when a beautiful woman ( much younger than me) came up to me and stuck her tongue in my ear. It was gross !! I can imagine being licked on the face by a stranger would feel the same.

The lady who had a thing for your ear had probably consumed a few drinks too.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TiggersTheMan

originally posted by: projectvxn

There are too many disrespectful assholes like this woman running around with a full set of teeth and they shouldn't be. Unless you think one shouldn't be able to defend him or herself from sexual assault?

Totally agree, but why the teeth? They're too easily replaced. I stab dudes in the junk, serrated edge, much more effective. They won't try that crap again.

She has masculine traits, but Nancy Oakley is female.

Are you sure about that?

No..not 100% sure. Info about her is sketchy. I'm just assuming Nancy Oakley is female, as it's defined these days.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'd be scared of a woman who licked my face and grabbed my balls. That is an intimidation tactic which would work.

Careful! You give in that easily, and you could find yourself chained to a bed in her cellar...for months.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is why aliens will never visit us.

This is why the aliens will nuke us from space.

Mike Pence's Space Force won't allow that to happen.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
Someone might think or say that we're only calling it sexual harassment because she's old and ugly but that's not true. If an amazing looking girl did it, it'd have to be because friends are watching and/or more likely, it's being recorded for the internet. If she was seriously into you and you were single.. sure, that's pretty weird and slutty, she's probably been with who knows how many but; she looks amazing and if she did that in public out of attraction.. riiiight.

When I was a little person, there was a TV show called "Candid Camera". You're pretty much describing a hoax like that, I think.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Thank-you for the insight, from a local perspective. Are the city commissioners in Madeira Beach re-elected every couple of years? If so, Nancy must be well-liked there. That might explain why no criminal charges were filed.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well if it was at a Saturday Night college,
or High School party it would be good old
Rock and Roll American fun.

The difference here is that this wild woman
was in a public office on the taxpayer dime.

During business hours.

Good Golly Miss Molly! www.youtube.com...

S&F

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Nobody really objected, so no big deal. Yeah the same with Weinstein, so no biggie right?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

"Good Golly Miss Molly" is right. She performed her assaults in front of other people. This Florida council woman had balls!

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Don't know about the elections but no one wants that job. Too many power struggles and difficult weathy homeowners.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
So you all are just sitting in a chair and this woman comes up and puts her big wet tongue all over your face...

edit on 10-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Hoo Haa!

You are clever.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So you all are just sitting in a chair and this woman comes up and puts her big wet tongue all over your face...

Ever hear of technique? So telling of not knowing about life, I'm done here.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal

Hoo Haa!

You are clever.

Quite the opposite. You need to check yourself.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
Someone might think or say that we're only calling it sexual harassment because she's old and ugly but that's not true. If an amazing looking girl did it, it'd have to be because friends are watching and/or more likely, it's being recorded for the internet. If she was seriously into you and you were single.. sure, that's pretty weird and slutty, she's probably been with who knows how many but; she looks amazing and if she did that in public out of attraction.. riiiight.

So, sexual assault is permissible if you fancy your victim?

okey dokey...

If a hot politician came up to your sister thinking "I'll get me a piece of that!" and licked her, that wouldn't be ok.. and now, imagine say, bernie sanders, doing it.. or Anyone in a political position. Acceptable? I think not.

To say "If a hot chick did it, I'm up for it!" is ignoring the fact that it was assault, non-consensual and sexual in nature.

A man comes home from work one late afternoon sporting two massive shiners. His wife exclaims "What happened, are you alright?"

The man says "Well, dear, as I got in the bus this morning on the way to work, I saw this lady and her dress was caught between her bum cheeks, and I just pulled it out. She was not too happy about it, and she socked me right in the eye."

"Well how'd you get the other one then?" she asks, furious and giving him the full force of a deathly stare.

"Well I put it back in again..."

Not ok... lol

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Maybe he took it like a gentleman; something foreign to most of you men here.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Of course she looks like aids warmed over...

meh.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Of course she looks like aids warmed over...

meh.

And of course she is not a licking face wanting. So typical.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I can only say when your are without love ... you got no light in your life. The sun ain't gonna shine any more.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
Yes, let's have a laugh at others' expense to make ourselves feel better...the real message of this thread.

Really that should be the new motto for Ats, the trick is to be as insulting as possible while adhering to t&c's.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join