It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Florida Politician Licks Mens Faces While Groping Them - Not A Criminal Act Apparently.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Plotus
Since we can not push the extremes of science, we push the boundaries of idiocy and mediocrity...

Not True! It depends on what forum you visit.

Not which forum we visit, which Carewemustnot thread we visit...boom, has reality hit hard?

You can't resist participating. You're a CareWeMust thread addict.

RESIST!

Oh, I can resist, just like I would flick a bug away from me, but your particular carewemustnot must not be not cared for, in some respects.

OK. Thanks for hanging in there. Please try not to be so combative and defensive. Noone here attacked you.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You can be sure of it, usually it's in a bar or nightclub.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It relates to Donald Trump in the sense that any negative story in the world is now somehow directly, or indirectly his fault.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

Tell me carewemust, if a beautiful (check your definition first) woman licked your face would you protest?

What does looks have to do with it?

I'd protest if anyone got intimately physical with me regardless of looks.

The matter should be one of consent.

Would you be singing the same tune if this was an mediocre looking guy licking women?

Plus define beauty?
I was led to believe it was in the eye of the beholder.

That should be the point. If that happened to me, damn right I'd be pissed. Pissed off enough to file a sexual harassment claim? Probably not. That said, some of the more radical feminists on college campuses are calling guys looking at an attractive woman sexual assault sooooo...........how they can square that circle and say this would be ok, I have no idea.

Yeah..the pendulum swung too far in the other direction. I recall reading about a complaint filed on campus, because someone put a banana in front of someone's door.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Even the ones that happened many years before his presidential run?

Wow, he's really good at being the bad orange man.

Guess he does have a time machine stashed somewhere that his uncle got out of Tesla's papers.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Right, it's like the guy or girl claiming that the person they assaulted dressed in a way to cause that assault.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks for finding and sharing an image of the complaint itself, JAC!

I see Nancy Oakley liked to do this when others were looking...and it's been on more than one occasion. Quite the pervert she is, eh?
edit on 2/10/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Tell me carewemust, if a beautiful (check your definition first) woman licked your face would you protest?

I was out listening to live music and having a few drinks one night when a beautiful woman ( much younger than me) came up to me and stuck her tongue in my ear. It was gross !! I can imagine being licked on the face by a stranger would feel the same.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiggersTheMan

originally posted by: projectvxn

There are too many disrespectful assholes like this woman running around with a full set of teeth and they shouldn't be. Unless you think one shouldn't be able to defend him or herself from sexual assault?

Totally agree, but why the teeth? They're too easily replaced. I stab dudes in the junk, serrated edge, much more effective. They won't try that crap again.

She has masculine traits, but Nancy Oakley is female.

Are you sure about that?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'd be scared of a woman who licked my face and grabbed my balls. That is an intimidation tactic which would work.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Even the ones that happened many years before his presidential run?

Wow, he's really good at being the bad orange man.

Guess he does have a time machine stashed somewhere that his uncle got out of Tesla's papers.

That dastardly time traveling Trump, what trouble will he cause next??

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Pull up her picture, I'd press charges too LOL

Still wouldnt file charges, but I would be needing to drink her image out of mind.....might take a few

"Turning the other cheek" is mighty generous of you, AnnoyedPharmacist.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Personally, I don't think (former) commissioner Nancy Oakley was violent, or even the "drugging her prey" type, like Bill Cosby. She probably just got in a lick and a grab, then went home to Mr. dildo.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is why aliens will never visit us.

This is why the aliens will nuke us from space.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Well, she may be our next President.

Doubt it. She is not a famous Star. People don't let you do that if your not.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Someone might think or say that we're only calling it sexual harassment because she's old and ugly but that's not true. If an amazing looking girl did it, it'd have to be because friends are watching and/or more likely, it's being recorded for the internet. If she was seriously into you and you were single.. sure, that's pretty weird and slutty, she's probably been with who knows how many but; she looks amazing and if she did that in public out of attraction.. riiiight.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is why aliens will never visit us.

This is why the aliens will nuke us from space.

Well, it is the only way to be sure.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

My point being - you responded - when not necessary or moving the discussion forward.

Is it necessary to "go there" to get stars? Get your buddies to gang up for a ridiculous and unnecessary comment?

The entire situation in Madeira Beach -just about 5 miles from where I live - is unacceptable. It's being sorted out by those involved. The woman is mentally ill and that is understood from the few I know who are aware of her past behavior.

Unfortunately, Florida is known for the weird and the bizaare.

DB is right. As usual.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join