It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Florida Politician Licks Mens Faces While Groping Them - Not A Criminal Act Apparently.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: InTheLight

Tell me carewemust, if a beautiful (check your definition first) woman licked your face would you protest?

That's tough. Look at Nancy Oakley's photo: www.breitbart.com...

You think if she was model material, no complaint would have been filed?

My suspicions confirmed...let's look at women that are not model material that you don't want your face licked by. Yeah, got it.

So you don't understand basic human desires either.

You are really outing yourself on this thread.

Assuming now that you are not exactly model material, thus the anger...

Keep going... I'm watching a train wreck and it's kinda funny!

Oh my. That was Touche' on steroids!

Running away, as always.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by sligtlyskeptical removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This is why aliens will never visit us.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust
There is a double standard.
We should just accept and acknowlege it and move on.
Keep quiet and maybe our authoritarian overlords won't notice us.

Yes there is. I'm hoping our new Attorney General changes that, when it comes to high-profile criminals. Particularly those who were/are at the top of our Federal Government.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Tell me carewemust, if a beautiful (check your definition first) woman licked your face would you protest?

What does looks have to do with it?

I'd protest if anyone got intimately physical with me regardless of looks.

The matter should be one of consent.

Would you be singing the same tune if this was an mediocre looking guy licking women?

Plus define beauty?
I was led to believe it was in the eye of the beholder.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Well, she may be our next President.

No. She was CAUGHT with her tongue in some guy's ear.

That is better than Donald's hand in some model's pussy, right, when she didn't ask for it, right?

Can I read the criminal complaint she filed? Or, is this just more "anonymous sources" material?

Same situation here, what is the problem you have?

?What?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: InTheLight

There are too many disrespectful assholes like this woman running around with a full set of teeth and they shouldn't be. Unless you think one shouldn't be able to defend him or herself from sexual assault?

"full set of teeth"? Maybe she takes her teeth out when she goes to licking.

Virginia governor Ralph Coon-Man Northam could have used her to lick that black shoe-polish off his face. He said that was the tough to do!

(post by projectvxn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: Lumenari

Was it really necessry to attack physical looks? Showing desperation. Doesn't look good on you.

Are physcially appealing looks really the argument here? Didn't think so.

She started with the looks, if you read the thread.

I responded in kind.

Sorry if that hurt your feelings.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

What does looks have to do with it?

I'd protest if anyone got intimately physical with me regardless of looks.

The matter should be one of consent.

Would you be singing the same tune if this was an mediocre looking guy licking women?

Plus define beauty?
I was led to believe it was in the eye of the beholder.

That should be the point. If that happened to me, damn right I'd be pissed. Pissed off enough to file a sexual harassment claim? Probably not. That said, some of the more radical feminists on college campuses are calling guys looking at an attractive woman sexual assault sooooo...........how they can square that circle and say this would be ok, I have no idea.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
She’s a disgusting pig. If she licked my face and groped me I’d take a while to get over it.

The fact that she’s horrible to look at has everything to do with this. If she looked like AOC she damn sure wouldn’t be groping men and licking them, she would t have a need to. She only had those urges because she’s an ugly battle axe who nobody wants near them and she had to have an outlet.

You don’t see George Clooney raping women, only fat ugly Harvey Weinstein. Same reason. George Clooney doesn’t need to push himself onto women. Good looking women don’t go around groping men.

Only disgusting looking beasts like this horrible lady seem to carry on like that.

Look here at one of the guys Nancy Oakley face-licked. See item #5 at: heavy.com...

The city tried hard to make him drop his complaint against her. Apparently Shane was too grossed-out to let it go.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I don't think there's this much salt in Bonneville.

And guess what?

In no way could this have been related to Donald Trump's comment of women letting famous men grab them by the P.

Why is that?

Because of when the incident took place:

The actual complaint-(direct .pdf link)

But why would anyone bother looking at the primary source material when arguments can be had based upon what media tells us?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiggersTheMan

originally posted by: projectvxn

There are too many disrespectful assholes like this woman running around with a full set of teeth and they shouldn't be. Unless you think one shouldn't be able to defend him or herself from sexual assault?

Totally agree, but why the teeth? They're too easily replaced. I stab dudes in the junk, serrated edge, much more effective. They won't try that crap again.

She has masculine traits, but Nancy Oakley is female.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Pull up her picture, I'd press charges too LOL

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Sex crimes are rarely just about sex, more often than not, it's about control/power over another. That kind of sickness in a person has little to do with being attractive or not.

Good point. I bet there are HOT women who touch strange men provocatively too.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Wow let me throw some popcorn on, this has turned into a real good pissing match thread.

Saliva oriented. Not pissing this time.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Pull up her picture, I'd press charges too LOL

Still wouldnt file charges, but I would be needing to drink her image out of mind.....might take a few

edit on pm22201919America/Chicago10p09pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
She’s a disgusting pig. If she licked my face and groped me I’d take a while to get over it.

The fact that she’s horrible to look at has everything to do with this. If she looked like AOC she damn sure wouldn’t be groping men and licking them, she would t have a need to. She only had those urges because she’s an ugly battle axe who nobody wants near them and she had to have an outlet.

You don’t see George Clooney raping women, only fat ugly Harvey Weinstein. Same reason. George Clooney doesn’t need to push himself onto women. Good looking women don’t go around groping men.

Only disgusting looking beasts like this horrible lady seem to carry on like that.

Look here at one of the guys Nancy Oakley face-licked. See item #5 at: heavy.com...

The city tried hard to make him drop his complaint against her. Apparently Shane was too grossed-out to let it go.

I don’t blame him.

Disgusting woMAN she is. “Grossed-out” would be an understatement. I’m grossed out just looking at her picture. Imagine how that beast smells, being licked by it would be punch-that-maggot-in-the-face reaction I’m afraid.

I really don’t think it would count as ‘assaulting a woman’ but if it did, meh, they want equality. I’d punch that horrible looking man-woman if she groped and licked me. Without hesitation.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join