It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Florida Politician Licks Mens Faces While Groping Them - Not A Criminal Act Apparently.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: riiver

yes indeed and so through his action of punching someone , there is an consequence to that too !

You should be careful who you decide to punch , they could be insane , or a professional fighter
they could hurt you more as a result or someone else may step in and hurt you for defending yourself

violence begets violence

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

You should be careful who you decide to punch , they could be insane , or a professional fighter
they could hurt you more as a result or someone else may step in and hurt you for defending yourself.

So do nothing and just take it. Gotcha.

No thanks.

The violence of a sexual assault should beget violence. I cant believe people are actually advocating for not defending yourself from a sexual attack.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I never said do nothing , nice way to put words in my mouth though , you just don't need to use violence , you don't need to hurt others by defending yourself , there are many ways to defend yourself without causing harm to others.

I have stated i've been groped without consent by women loads of times, not once have I ever thought it was assault
I've never once thought I'd use violence to resolve that situation.

we clearly disagree on those points and it is what it is !

We arent advocating not defending yourself , we are just advocating a non violent approach

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I dont believe in a non violent approach to violence.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I wouldn't care if I was groped by a hot lady.

Oakley ain't hot.

So it's definitely a crime.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Is a grope or lick violence? I'm not sure I would knock it's teeth out, a good shove..yes.

Violence : definition

behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something. synonyms: brutality, brute force, roughness, ferocity, fierceness, savagery, cruelty, sadism, barbarity, barbarousness, brutishness, murderousness, bloodthirstiness, ruthlessness, inhumanity, heartlessness, pitilessness, mercilessness;

To each their own, I understand different people will react differently.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
People are frisky little buggers. So naughty.

Anyway, there's a reason all this crackdown has to precede the next (and better) "free love" era. Oh yes, brace yourself, it's coming and it'll make the late 60s / early 70s hippie movement look like a joke. It'll be right after the final nail in the coffin for AIDs and other things. And HPV is already taken care of. There's a lot of pent-up energy that will explode out.

For now, people have to be reminded of boundaries so that consensual play takes no prisoners, to empower people to say no, so that people don't feel like sex is such a bad thing, when they want it.
edit on 14-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join