It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Florida Politician Licks Mens Faces While Groping Them - Not A Criminal Act Apparently.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I assure you that youre the only one who thinks abuse is funny.
edit on 13 2 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I feel assured that you just ignored my previous post that stated I didn't find abuse funny !

I can state it again just for posterity

I do not find abuse of any form funny in the slightest

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: carewemust

I think it would be better if she was groping faces and licking below the belt lol.

Cheers - Dave

Just because one person filed a complaint about getting his face licked and gonads squeezed, doesn't mean that this city commissioner doesn't change her style of attack from time to time.

It's very likely that she's not a newbie at licking-squeezing. I'd like to know what job Nancy Oakley has full-time. Hopefully not a school teacher.

Hey, be nice to teachers and nurses, especially the French teacher and the head nurse :-)

Cheers - Dave

That's why I said I HOPE this assaulter isn't a School Teacher in her regular job.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I assure you that youre the only one who thinks abuse is funny.

I guess it all depends... I don't want to go down the path of ultra sensitive either. Typically this would not bother me unless she was in the position of power over me then it would greatly. In my younger years I would view a woman making a move on me as flattery, but hey times have changed.

If this person was just walking up to people trying to lick them that would just extremely strange to say the least and something else is going on with her. She might be like a guy I knew who was totally straight forward asking any women he met if they would slept with him. He said he got slapped a lot back then, but hey he also got laid a lot...lol

When I see guys in general getting all sensitive over stuff like this it just makes me cringe a little...

edit on 13-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Be on the receiving end of it enough and you get a bit apprehensive with presumptuous people who think attacking another persons genitals and attacking with body fluids is acceptable behavior.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

I feel assured that you just ignored my previous post that stated I didn't find abuse funny !

I can state it again just for posterity

I do not find abuse of any form funny in the slightest

Not unless you're making fun of someone else for it right?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Sorry did you abuse someone and I made fun of you for it ?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Dont play obtuse games with me.

Not only did you accuse me of being an abuser you also made fun of me for not wanting to be abused and stating that I would defend myself from abuse.

You think that sexual abuse against men is funny as you have demostrated in this thread with your posts to me.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I'm not sure I see how abuse being funny or not funny
and making fun of someone who abuses are the same thing

and I wouldn't play a game with you , you'd likely punch me for being too close to you !

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Dont play obtuse games with me.

Not only did you accuse me of being an abuser you also made fun of me for not wanting to be abused and stating that I would defend myself from abuse.

You think that sexual abuse against men is funny as you have demostrated in this thread with your posts to me.

aye now your just making things up

I've never once stated abuse is funny

I never accused you of anything I made a joke about your propensity to punch people who you consider are attacking you for licking you! as in you'd punch a women for licking your face, so I made a joke about you hitting your wife as in "does she fall down some stairs a lot " because every man I know wouldn't hit a women and some men I know are #ty men even the #ty ones wouldn't hit a woman .
If you cant see that as a joke then fair enough.

I've seen lassies take their high heels off and take them across the faces of men and they never hit them back , why because hitting women in my book and theirs isn't cool no matter what.
I've also seen some men who I thought were stand up guys , hit a woman for just insulting them , an my opinion of them changes immediately

I dont think abuse of men or women is funny.

in any case even though we disagree and your opinion is different from mine , I'd like to apologise for making jokes on your part , and I'm being sincere, I don't like to think I upset people when we have differing opinions.
I apologise for making bad taste jokes about your domestic relationship.

I hope the rest of your day is good

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

If the men you know want to be punching bags for some antiquated notion of being a gentleman, go right ahead.

When you visit violence upon a person don't be surprised when that violence is reciprocated.

There is nothing virtuous about letting someone get away with abuse. There is nothing virtuous about allowing people to hit you, grope you, or lick you without consent and without fighting back.

I refuse to live this stupid double standard.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The main thing I am referring to is how you make it sound like he's an abusive husband ("your wife , does she fall down stairs a lot?")

("you seem overly keen to assault people

I dont know , even if I have been "assaulted" by a female licking me, I still wouldnt return the favour in kind, maybe you are ok with hitting people for anything !")

Those were the things I was referring to. You seem to want to make him look like a violent person when he was only saying he would defend himself.

You seem to want a beating. Is that true? It sounds like it, if what you say is true that you would never use physical means to defend yourself. I actually find that really sad that you think so little of yourself.

eta: The woman didn't only lick, she also groped them. That's sexual assault. I would argue that licking alone would be assault also. If some man licked me like that, I would absolutely feel violated and be justified in defending myself.
edit on 13-2-2019 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

This seems common in this posters history I always thought the "if it's not scottish, it's crap" was a trope or meme.

Now I have to rethink it all.

But that just may be my impression from repeated exposure.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

eta: The woman didn't only lick, she also groped them. That's sexual assault. I would argue that licking alone would be assault also. If some man licked me like that, I would absolutely feel violated and be justified in defending myself.

I would hope that you would dig up the ferocity to start ripping body parts off for such an egregious violation.

Take an ear off of a 180lbs man and he doesn't want no more really fast.

I've spent many years teaching people how to defend themselves. I especially enjoy training women because they light up when they realize they really do have the power to take an MF'er down and defend the sanctity of their body. I don't want a society where I have to come running to defend the honor of a woman. I want to live in a society where the honor of a HUMAN is respected and any violation of that honor is met with stiff, painful resistance right then and there.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

If you ignore someone, they loose all confidence, and are easily disregarded.

This in fact is a far more effective response than lashing out with violence, some people just crave attention even if it's negative and punching them is getting drawn into their drama, as we can see though some people have a hard time letting go and their egos Control their actions.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

as we can see though some people have a hard time letting go and their egos Control their actions.

Your ignorance is astounding.

Of all the dishonest accusations you've made you've never stopped to ask yourself why a man might be so vehemently against sexual assault regardless of gender?

Once you engage in sexual assault you lose the right to your teeth in the moment. The assaulter's safety is not my concern. MY safety is.

Your flagrant insensitivity toward sexual assault for the sake of political point scoring is amazing.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You should probably take a breath and let it go, we're not going to agree on this subject, you think violence is the answer I think walking away is the answer.

The only option left is to agree to disagree and move on.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Id ask her to keep going and offer some cab fare, or take her shopping. Unless it's a man, baby.
edit on 15America/ChicagoWed, 13 Feb 2019 15:48:29 -0600000000pm2019-02-13T15:48:29-06:0028482019-02-13T15:48:29-06:00 by Heruactic because: Making it longer. My post that is.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I already explained to project that i was joking when I said that , I apologised for making crass jokes about him !

I dont seem to want anything , he has already acknowledged that he will use violence to defend himself , but you dont need to use violence to defend yourself!

I've practiced various martial arts growing up and I was never taught to use my training to hurt others only to defend myself and out of every sketchy situation I've been in in my adult life I've never had to use it to defend myself
when I was younger in school I got into fights sure , but that was in school and I'd only use it in self defense.
As I've grown older you realise that there is no need to act violently towards others.

I live in Glasgow one of the most violent cities in the world , and I've never got into trouble , so I've never asked for a beating and never gotten one either.

I dont consider a woman or a man licking me assault , it's gross as # unless I'd already consented to it but it's no reason to punch someone.
We just have different attitudes towards social situations and personal boundaries , I do value myself absolutely, but I also value others.

Sexual assualt groping , do you know I've been to a good few weddings in my time In Scotland and I've worn kilts on many occasions , I've also had womens hands up my kilt more times than I've had hot dinners or care to mention .
Women of all varieties , and I've never once thought , I've just been assualted , im gonnae punch that cow right in her face , that will show her for violating my personal space!

I guess we just have different cultural values.
edit on 13-2-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

actions have consequences

That's what projectvxn has been saying.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join