It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Florida Politician Licks Mens Faces While Groping Them - Not A Criminal Act Apparently.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Perhaps if you had overly sensitive gonads could be another reason for being overly aggressive..

Or maybe it's the sexual assault part.

Keep making light of it. Everyone sees you for what you are.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

it's somewhat of a puzzling Phenomen as to what evolutionary advantage there are to have them just hanging there and until now has never really thought of it that way.

(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
ATTENTION!!

The topic of this thread is: "Female Florida Politician Licks Mens Faces While Groping Them", NOT each other! The back-and-forth bickering and insults stops now.

Please do not reply to this post.

Thank you

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: carewemust

I think it would be better if she was groping faces and licking below the belt lol.

Cheers - Dave

Just because one person filed a complaint about getting his face licked and gonads squeezed, doesn't mean that this city commissioner doesn't change her style of attack from time to time.

It's very likely that she's not a newbie at licking-squeezing. I'd like to know what job Nancy Oakley has full-time. Hopefully not a school teacher.

Hey, be nice to teachers and nurses, especially the French teacher and the head nurse :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Perhaps if you had overly sensitive gonads could be another reason for being overly aggressive..

Or maybe it's the sexual assault part.

Keep making light of it. Everyone sees you for what you are.

Some of us also see the double standard and hypocrisy.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I never said they were a joke, I just think punching someone for licking you is a bit extreme !

licking someone doesn't really cause anyone pain , just embarrassment , if we exclude disease prevention for a moment!

if some disease free person licked me for a joke in the street , I wouldn't be offended id just be grossed out and annoyed probably but that feeling would pass .I wouldn't report them for assault and I certainly wouldn't harm them!

Well be careful who you punch if you get licked , you may yourself get licked !
actions have consequences

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

If we exclude disease prevention?

So if we box it up all neat and nice the way you want it everything is fine?

Not good enough.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

yeh but most people with transferable diseases don't go around licking people because they aren't assholes
and its a criminal act to knowingly transfer a disease hence why so few people do it !

Also the majority of people licking someone is most likely for a joke or prank whatever
its not generally a mode of harassment there are easier ways to harass someone without getting in their personal space like that also for reasons you have outlined , licking someone may get you punched !

Like I said , you punch whoever you like whenever you like for whatever reason you like
I just find that excessive is all , you dont have to like my opinion just like I dont have to like yours!

All good , aww the best

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

"All the best?"

Go ahead and keep that BS.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well they don't visit you but that's cause you don't appeal to them, bug eyed AOC might..

This reminds me of a co-worker that claimed sexual harassment frrom our boss over a joke, at lunch she told me I could tell her the same joke, and she would laugh. I also would get "Big Hunk" candy bars left on my desk from anonymous folks.

It's all subjective, I've even had men hit on me, I have never quite figured out why.
edit on 13-2-2019 by thedigirati because: I can

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

So we cant disagree and still be civil ?

I was being sincere but if you don't want it , nae skin aff my nose !

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

well on evolutionary advantage of being punched in the face is a stronger skull hahaha
over time male facial bone density has increased due to melee combat!

as for the other subject

nice link

testicle evolution in mammals

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

So you get to make all kinds of accusations and we're good because you say so?

Not how it works.

Or do I need to go through this thread and find the post where you accuse me of beating my wife and pushing her down the stairs over this?

You want civil? Look in the mirror, hypocrite.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

its not an accusation it was a question and was meant as a joke , I was just making fun of how quickly you would punch a woman for no less than licking you!

I don't really care if you accept it , I was just being civil
if I made fun of you for wanting to punch women so be it.

I may have made a joke at your expense, however according to you, people cant have a laugh then be civil even though they disagree ?
seems that way !

I am hardly a hypocrite, I'm not advocating punching women for licking you then claiming I wouldn't

as for being civil well that joke was in the past , and after realising that maybe the joke was in poor taste I sought to wish you well.

Like I said , nae skin aff my nose

You may not be made of glass but I can see right through ye , have fun on woke mountain

edit on 13-2-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
All this physical violence is not required, humiliation is faster and so much more effective and lasting, I have been groped and punched in the face by both sexes (granted I'm 6'4) however my response is the same, a hearty laugh in their face. In the case of guys punching, one guy wet himself, in the case of a female groper, she quit. (I also looked like a hero to everyone else)

Hey I also belive in shunning too, the Amish have the right idea on this.

If you ignore someone, they loose all confidence, and are easily disregarded.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I dont think being an abuser is funny.

Ive fought against abusers all my life male and female. You know precisely nothing about me, but you want to make asinine accusations and then call them jokes.

Now you want civility.

edit on 13 2 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Neither do I

It wasn't an asinine accusation it was a joke , you took it as an accusation I wrote it as a joke
but I guess the interpretation of it is subjective

One of my male friends was a victim of domestic violence
he never raised his hand to his partner once in the time they were together
each to their own eh!

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I dont think being an abuser is funny.

Here's another joke

If you dont find it funny anymore why dont you quit ?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join