It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Florida Politician Licks Mens Faces While Groping Them - Not A Criminal Act Apparently.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

Anyone would be LUCKY to get away with as much.

I don't want any god damned bodily fluids on me without my god damned CONSENT.

Know the word? CONSENT?

The sexual assaulter would be picking up his/her tongue off the floor with broken fingers.

It's my #ing body. I say who touches it.

LOL - ok. Effing hilarious. When did we become such WIMPS?

So tough.. so macho.. holding your gun.. but ready to bash a woman's teeth in because she groped or licked you.

Pathetic.

Yep, that's pretty much it, these people consider themselves alpha males, pathetic is an understatement.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nightwalk

originally posted by: carewemust
February 10, 2019

This woman licked men's faces while groping them, but was only fined and reprimanded.

A Florida city commissioner has resigned her seat after she was accused of sexually harassing men by licking their faces and groping them.

Despite claiming she is totally innocent of the charges, Madeira Beach City Commissioner Nancy Oakley resigned on Tuesday, Fox News reported.
Oakley resigned after being fined $5,000 by the Florida Commission on Ethics and a public reprimand by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.
Article w/photo: www.breitbart.com...

I can't imagine how stunning it would be to have this woman suddenly start licking your face while grabbing you below the belt!

This should be a CRIMINAL offense. And it probably would be for any of us non-politicians.

-CareWeMust

(lol) Boy, they're really putting the nutjobs up there, huh?

The few times I've been to Florida, people in general seemed pretty normal. Maybe its just the elected officials and sheriffs who are missing a few screws.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: carewemust

I think it would be better if she was groping faces and licking below the belt lol.

Cheers - Dave

Just because one person filed a complaint about getting his face licked and gonads squeezed, doesn't mean that this city commissioner doesn't change her style of attack from time to time.

It's very likely that she's not a newbie at licking-squeezing. I'd like to know what job Nancy Oakley has full-time. Hopefully not a school teacher.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

February 10, 2019

This woman licked men's faces while groping them, but was only fined and reprimanded.

A Florida city commissioner has resigned her seat after she was accused of sexually harassing men by licking their faces and groping them.

Despite claiming she is totally innocent of the charges, Madeira Beach City Commissioner Nancy Oakley resigned on Tuesday, Fox News reported.
Oakley resigned after being fined $5,000 by the Florida Commission on Ethics and a public reprimand by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

I can't imagine how stunning it would be to have this woman suddenly start licking your face while grabbing you below the belt!

This should be a CRIMINAL offense. And it probably would be for any of us non-politicians.

-CareWeMust

The few times I've been to Florida, people in general seemed pretty normal. Maybe its just the elected officials and sheriffs who are missing a few screws.

They're not stupid or mentally ill they are spending our money and working out ways to sell it to the masses. The masses think these snakes are dumb because everything they do seems backwards, but if you look at it from their perspective it changes everything and starts to make sense.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

And they all are interconnected. The new Florida Governor, former Congressman Ron DeSantis, fired BRENDA SNIPES, head of Broward Count elections, just a couple weeks after being sworn in.

That was GREAT.

Then he decides to give city commissioner Nancy Oakley, responsible for Sexual Assault via Face-Licking/Groping, nothing but a fine.

That was NOT SO GREAT.

All IMO, of course.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Illumination doesn't come from dim bulbs, the only information you glean from dim bulbs is the knowledge that you'll need your own bright light to navigate the dark room the Dim bulbs sit in.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Illumination doesn't come from dim bulbs, the only information you glean from dim bulbs is the knowledge that you'll need your own bright light to navigate the dark room the Dim bulbs sit in.

So how does the world look from that dimly lit room you reside in

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
Tell me carewemust, if a beautiful (check your definition first) woman licked your face would you protest?

Can i take a crack at this question?

If the Devil manifested into the most beautiful woman in the world. (Which I am pretty sure it's a reality but I wont go fully there in this thread) I would definitely protest. (Who knows where that mouth has been before that lick.)

The above ^ is an example that beauty means nothing if you are ugly and lawless on the inside. Also women shouldn't be using their beauty for personal gain, which I am sure many of them uses this power over men because they know it can be a weak point.

However, I remember CNN and many mainstream outlets talking trash about Trump grabbing women by their ****, (Even though it was technically Locker room talk.) which was what they most talked about for many ....many....many weeks non stop.

It does not matter whether you are male or female. If you do not have consent, you probably shouldnt be doing that. What if the man was happily married and all of a sudden a woman licks him in front of his wife?

There are many ways and reasons things can go wrong with just a lick.

A man is not a tootsie roll pop.

In this case, the Golden Rule should apply to both sides.

Do unto others as ye would do unto thyself

or its negative form
Do not do unto others what ye do not want to be done to thyself.
(Which means the same thing.)

The world would be a better place if everyone applied this rule.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   

I just dont think its a good enough reason to punch someone !

but thats just my personal opinion obviously the law says different and you feel differently about that too !

Im just not that aggressive over my personal space , if someone had intentionally licked me with malice as in to transfer me a disease , then id probably kick the living #e oot them
but if it was just a joke or tom foolery with no malice id just let it slide !

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Bright enough to warrant sunglasses, my friend.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Bright enough to warrant sunglasses, my friend.

Well since were being friendly I would suggest seeing an optometrist...
edit on 12-2-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Perhaps if you had overly sensitive gonads could be another reason for being overly aggressive..

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

And they all are interconnected. The new Florida Governor, former Congressman Ron DeSantis, fired BRENDA SNIPES, head of Broward Count elections, just a couple weeks after being sworn in.

That was GREAT.

Then he decides to give city commissioner Nancy Oakley, responsible for Sexual Assault via Face-Licking/Groping, nothing but a fine.

That was NOT SO GREAT.

All IMO, of course.

Knowing this, why is it you support the government, you clearly understand the government on both sides is self serving...

So why support it at all

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

well yeh , there is also that , if you have been kicked in the nuts a few times , then you;d probably be overly protective of them!

Which is why I am extremely puzzled as to why mammals testicles just hang there if they are so fragile and required for survival of the species, why are they just out there in harms way ?

Or is it a showcase for the females to see the nuts hanging ?

Sorry I digress

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Tell me carewemust, if a beautiful (check your definition first) woman licked your face would you protest?

Can i take a crack at this question?

If the Devil manifested into the most beautiful woman in the world. (Which I am pretty sure it's a reality but I wont go fully there in this thread) I would definitely protest. (Who knows where that mouth has been before that lick.)

The above ^ is an example that beauty means nothing if you are ugly and lawless on the inside. Also women shouldn't be using their beauty for personal gain, which I am sure many of them uses this power over men because they know it can be a weak point.

However, I remember CNN and many mainstream outlets talking trash about Trump grabbing women by their ****, (Even though it was technically Locker room talk.) which was what they most talked about for many ....many....many weeks non stop.

It does not matter whether you are male or female. If you do not have consent, you probably shouldnt be doing that. What if the man was happily married and all of a sudden a woman licks him in front of his wife?

There are many ways and reasons things can go wrong with just a lick.

A man is not a tootsie roll pop.

In this case, the Golden Rule should apply to both sides.

Do unto others as ye would do unto thyself

or its negative form
Do not do unto others what ye do not want to be done to thyself.
(Which means the same thing.)

The world would be a better place if everyone applied this rule.

How could it be locker room talk when 22 women have accused him of non-consensual slobbering (he calls it kissing them) and groping?

My point here is to point out the hypocrisy of these types of threads. Where was everyone's righteous indignation threads when Trump's accusers came forth? (cricket emote here)
edit on 02CST07America/Chicago03770728 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 02CST07America/Chicago04370728 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

February 10, 2019

-CareWeMust

:-)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

So you and the other 5 people who starred this are OK with being raped if it's a beautiful rapist who approaches you?

That's weird, but hey, who am I to judge.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

They also don't think men should have consent and refer to any man that demands it as a wimp.

And don't you dare defend yourself from an abuser. Especially if the abuser is female.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Sexual assault isn't a joke to me.

Sexual harassment isnt a joke to me.

My body, my rules. Don't follow my rules get a four knuckle salute.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

So you and the other 5 people who starred this are OK with being raped if it's a beautiful rapist who approaches you?

That's weird, but hey, who am I to judge.

That premise is not what prompted me to reply or for others to star a reply. Go back and read how a member replied describing the age and/or looks of the woman doing the assault. Tell me why looks/age would matter in a case of non-consensual kissing and groping (this is not about rape).

You and I both have the right to dig deep and find the truth, so ask that poster who mentions appearance whether or not he or she would not mind being assaulted if a beautiful woman or rich powerful young good looking man was doing the assaulting?
edit on 02CST11America/Chicago012111128 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join