It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Florida Politician Licks Mens Faces While Groping Them - Not A Criminal Act Apparently.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Bashing someone as a response to being groped is not defense though is it, it's assault...

Groping is considered sexual harassment and in some jurisdictions once the hands go on the fight is on.

Don't put hands on people without their CONSENT which apparently means NOTHING to you.

CONSENT! God damn it. I have a god damned right to it too.

That's right it's an offense, so go to the authorities taking the law into your own hands is not OK either.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

fantasies of hitting girls.

Everyone sees what you're doing.

You're a liar and incredibly disingenuous.

Do not address me again with your bull#. I'm tired of your harassment.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

edit on 11 2 19 by projectvxn because: D bag ain't worth it.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

fantasies of hitting girls.

Everyone sees what you're doing.

You're a liar and incredibly disingenuous.

Do not address me again with your bull#. I'm tired of your harassment.

Says the guy falling over himself trying to justify bashing girls.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Dont put your #ing hands on me and there wont be any bashing.

I'm no ones play thing. You want to go hands on with me your better have my permission. Not getting my permission constitutes assault and I will respond accordingly.

Your double standard for sexual abuse is DULY NOTED.

edit on 11 2 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Oh no, women DO get groped all the time. What I got from your post was 1) grabbing someone's genitals isn't deserving of a smack or a punch and 2) it happens to women all the time and they just put up with it, and guys should do the same. If I took you all wrong, my apologies. I'm not usually one to fly off the handle and certainly one to call comments sexist, so maybe I took you all wrong (sleep deprivation going on here, maybe) but that was sure what it sounded like to me.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: riiver

He thinks assaulting someone with bodily fluids and forcibly grabbing genitals is perfectly fine and I should just be willing to put up with it because I am a man and women need to be protected even when they are the aggressors and any defense I might put up is just wanting to hit women.

This is the mudpit. So his post isn't just sexist drivel, it's an attempt to browbeat a normal human response to being assaulted for the perceived scoring of pretend political points.

This isn't the first time he's done this and it won't be the last.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

That's what I'm hearing too, but I thought maybe it was just sleep deprivation #ing with my reading comprehension.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

This is the male-centric version of "Why'd you have to wear that skirt?"

I'll bet he thinks men can't be raped.

EDIT:

ANYONE and EVERYONE should and MUST learn to protect themselves from this.

If it is KNOWN that the reaction is a broken nose to groping, fewer people will do it.

Consent is the basis of just about everything a person does. Without it we are slaves.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

That's what I was saying, only you said it better

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Anyone would be LUCKY to get away with as much.

I don't want any god damned bodily fluids on me without my god damned CONSENT.

Know the word? CONSENT?

The sexual assaulter would be picking up his/her tongue off the floor with broken fingers.

It's my #ing body. I say who touches it.

LOL - ok. Effing hilarious. When did we become such WIMPS?

So tough.. so macho.. holding your gun.. but ready to bash a woman's teeth in because she groped or licked you.

Pathetic.

If someone does that.. yea, it's not right. It's just sad that the rights response (and I say this because I get the general vibe from comments on this site), is greatly elevated violence is the answer to problems. Touch me? I'll kill you. Trump if nothing else, is ramping up his overly testosteronic right supporters to respond with the GREATEST LEVEL OF VIOLENCE in response to any sleight against them. How many times have I heard from the right, "Ok.. this is civil war!" .. too many times.

Yup.. this country is going downhill fast. I can only pray his twitter-in-chief is not in term another four years, or this country is in deep crap. He does not unite, he divides. He promotes violence. If you really think the correct response to woman licking you is to permanently disfigure them by bashing their teeth in, you are a sad, overly steroid induced individual.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

When did we become such WIMPS?

Thank you for being honest about this.

You think sexual assault makes men wimps.

You think defending yourself from what could be infectious disease or injury to the genitals is akin to being a steroid induced individual?

Good lord you people disgust me. I will not accept your idiotic double standards. You don't get to tell me # about how I will defend my body from assault of any kind. I am not the problem here. People like you, who think demanding consent is a sign of weakness and a reason for derision are.

I don't just demand consent be respected. I enforce it.

You don't know what the hell people have had to deal with so can it with your fake-ass virtue-signaling political bull#. You have no power here.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think it would be better if she was groping faces and licking below the belt lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

You are correct. This poster and others, cannot see the forest for the trees.

The double standard is well on display.

"It's just sad that the rights response (and I say this because I get the general vibe from comments on this site), is greatly elevated violence is the answer to problems."
vs
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Trump if nothing else, is ramping up his overly testosteronic right supporters to respond with the GREATEST LEVEL OF VIOLENCE in response to any sleight against them."
vs
www.washingtonpost.com... direct=on&utm_term=.15b64fc90793
www.youtube.com...

I will not even go into the health concerns related to the OP's (and your) posts. Which are substantial. This specific poster gave their bias without addressing your concerns.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

They do it to score political points on ATS. It's sad and they think this is how they will get credibility for the things they say. They don't give a crap how they look.

They aim for character assassination and blatantly ignore what is actually said.

They think this gives them some kind of moral authority. Some things are beyond politics. That's what these people haven't realized.

There is nothing funny or non-threatening about sexual assault. Forcing bodily fluids on a person and potentially injuring sensitive areas with aggressive gropes is just short of rape. In some states you can be charged with ATTEMPTED rape for something like that. These people think this is something to look the other way from. It's a bunch of beta-bully bull# as they proudly white knight for someone who violates the basic right of consent and hide behind castigating "the right".

I'm trained to defend myself and will not turn that switch off because someone of a certain gender doesn't understand the concept of keeping their hands to themselves. Don't go around assaulting people's genitals and no one has to worry about losing teeth or anything else. This basic concept deeply eludes them.

This response from these people has been truly illuminating.
edit on 12 2 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Sublimecraft

A BLOKE? Is that a LGBTQ Term?

No,its an Aussie term, for 'man', or in this instance, someone who has a vagina but looks remarkably more masculine than feminine.

Thanks! Your description fits Nancy Oakely's appearance to a tee.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

At no point do i think groping anyone at any time to be acceptable , I am though concerned that grown men find it acceptable or even justify beating women up, for any reason .

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
I agree it's really awful behavior, to put this in context I've been with my current GF for around 4 years, in that time she's been groped 5 times while we've been out, she literally has to dress so guys can't shove their hands down her pants.

I can't quite get my head around that happening in public, with you so close by. But congratulations on having (and keeping!) such a HOT girlfriend for 4 years.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Your post makes me envious. I'd love for even a decent looking woman to hit me up like that. You must be one handsome hombre! Congrats!

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Brother I understand.

I will limit my comment to that.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join