It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Florida Politician Licks Mens Faces While Groping Them - Not A Criminal Act Apparently.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Thats the thing this dude doesn't seem to get.

My family members know better than to do this.

If you assault someone you should EXPECT to meet resistance.

Oh I get it, you're a tough guy that would bash women that you consider deserving of a beating...

Sounds to me like he's a rational human being who has zero patience for being physically assaulted and believes in exercising his right to defend himself from such assaults.

Bashing someone as a response to being groped is not defense though is it, it's assault...

Try saying that to a judge as a defense and see where it gets ya. Yes your honor she touched my dick so I beat the living snot out of her in self defense.

I live in a state where the DA wouldn't even bother bringing that case forward because Alaska has fairly common sense self defense laws. Look at someone the wrong way here and you could see a fist incoming and no, in most cases there would be no prosecution of it.

Interesting how the world is vastly different in how things are done, here if a guy punched a woman for groping him he would get locked up, and his life would be ruined. Not to mention the family members looking to exact some revenge.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Oh, you might see the revenge factor up here, but for the most part Alaskan revenge hawks pick easy targets, not folks who have actually defended themselves and caused pain. Do nothing to the assaulting woman and file a police report on the incident, and you're a lot more likely to have someone try to take a measure of revenge on you here.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Oh I get it, you're a tough guy that would bash women that you consider deserving of a beating...

So now we shouldn't treat woman equally?

🤣

You think beating up women in treating them equally..

His point was that if a dude groped a woman and licked her face and she cold cocked him, she'd be the hero of the day.

I realise that, still doesn't justify men hitting women.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

🤣

His point was that if a dude groped a woman and licked her face and she cold cocked him, she'd be the hero of the day.

Which recenters to his point about equality. If a woman fighting back against a man is a hero, but a man fighting back against a woman is a "woman hater" or likes to "beat on women," then that "equality of the sexes" thing goes right out the window like the contents of last night's chamber pot, ya?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The issue lies in that men are far stronger than women, if it's OK for men to beat up women where does that end, surely old folk and children are also deserving of a beat down, right?

Obviously there are major legal issues here and clearly women get away with more than they should but surely there are better ways to solve this crap then using fists.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

🤣

Some of the women where I work out, have arms like Michelle Obama. They would kick our azzes.

edit on 2/11/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Carcharadon

Yes I get it you hate women, that's sad for you...

That's what you got from that?

How pathetic.

Typical Stalinist though.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Depends on the situation, honestly. Yeah, when the self defense wall is breached, even a child or an old person is fair game. It's all about ending a dangerous situation as quickly as possible so you can extract yourself from the scene where you're being assaulted.

I once watched a 300 lb woman pick her boyfriend up and throw him out the window of a trailer, him landing in a heap several feet into the yard in front of the trailer. She was heading out the front door of the trailer to continue the beat down about the time I finished my beer, adjusted my hat, and told my buddy who's porch I had been sitting on and who I'd been talking with "Have a good one, I've seen enough for the day and am gonna head back to the ranch now."

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

🤣

Some of the women where I work out, have arms like Michelle Obama. They would kick our azzes.

I bet those women aren't getting groped out in public either..

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

a reply to: Carcharadon

Yes I get it you hate women, that's sad for you...

That's what you got from that?

How pathetic.

Typical Stalinist though.

I read your posts, you make it very clear how you feel about women in general.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Yeah well there are exceptions to the rule no doubt, I made a promise to myself years ago to never date a women that could kick my ass...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Grope me like that and you'll be missing teeth.

These hands rated E for Everybody.

Really? So if someone groped you (causing no permanent damage) and licked your face (perhaps moisturizing you a bit), your response would be to actually punch her face so hard, she would lose her teeth?

Hmm.. who said the right are too aggressive? I don't see it!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

...and yet the Left has been calling for the imprisonment, public flogging, and impeachment of a man for metaphorically joking about how a man's wealth is a virtual genital grab where women are concerned. Meanwhile here you are defending a woman who actually did the physical act multiple times rather than making a crude joke about it in a presumed private conversation.

Hmm.. who said the left are clueless and tone deaf?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Is it, really?

It's an extreme response, to an extreme provocation. I'd do the same thing. That sort of action deserves nothing less.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Really? So if someone groped you (causing no permanent damage) and licked your face (perhaps moisturizing you a bit), your response would be to actually punch her face so hard, she would lose her teeth?

Anyone would be LUCKY to get away with as much.

I don't want any god damned bodily fluids on me without my god damned CONSENT.

Know the word? CONSENT?

The sexual assaulter would be picking up his/her tongue off the floor with broken fingers.

It's my #ing body. I say who touches it.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Yeah, the hypocritical Liberal news was all over Trump for almost two years for "mutually" grabbing some women...and that was with their permission because they knew he had money. I bet they won't say one word about this woman who not only groped men, but licked them. Women are always blabbering about male toxicity, yet they never address the ones who are really toxic...women. All the women chanting to abort babies even after they've been born, all the ones who have murdered them already and all of those who kill them themselves (postpartum depression...whatever ) are far more toxic than men. They only blame men for being toxic for some attacks on women, but only because it's happening to them. Women don't say anything about all the evils women do in this world. Selfish and self-absorbed. Of course, this is a known issue that everyone is silent about isn't it...because women are considered weak and frail victims, until they want something, then they are all powerful women that roar or some s#it.?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
February 10, 2019

This woman licked men's faces while groping them, but was only fined and reprimanded.

A Florida city commissioner has resigned her seat after she was accused of sexually harassing men by licking their faces and groping them.

Despite claiming she is totally innocent of the charges, Madeira Beach City Commissioner Nancy Oakley resigned on Tuesday, Fox News reported.
Oakley resigned after being fined $5,000 by the Florida Commission on Ethics and a public reprimand by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.
Article w/photo: www.breitbart.com...

I can't imagine how stunning it would be to have this woman suddenly start licking your face while grabbing you below the belt!

This should be a CRIMINAL offense. And it probably would be for any of us non-politicians.

-CareWeMust

(lol) Boy, they're really putting the nutjobs up there, huh?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Oh I get it, you're a tough guy that would bash women that you consider deserving of a beating..

Is this what you do?

Ignore what people ACTUALLY say and then make these kinds of asinine accusations?

I can't defend myself from sexual assault otherwise it's considered "bashing women"?

What an idiotic position to take.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Bashing someone as a response to being groped is not defense though is it, it's assault...

Groping is considered sexual harassment and in some jurisdictions once the hands go on the fight is on.

Don't put hands on people without their CONSENT which apparently means NOTHING to you.

CONSENT! God damn it. I have a god damned right to it too.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Oh I get it, you're a tough guy that would bash women that you consider deserving of a beating..

Is this what you do?

Ignore what people ACTUALLY say and then make these kinds of asinine accusations?

I can't defend myself from sexual assault otherwise it's considered "bashing women"?

What an idiotic position to take.

Listen tough guy, nothing you say will justify beat up women , I'd rather be an idiot than a thug who has fantasies of hitting girls.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join