It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Florida Politician Licks Mens Faces While Groping Them - Not A Criminal Act Apparently.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
She’s a disgusting pig. If she licked my face and groped me I’d take a while to get over it.

The fact that she’s horrible to look at has everything to do with this. If she looked like AOC she damn sure wouldn’t be groping men and licking them, she would t have a need to. She only had those urges because she’s an ugly battle axe who nobody wants near them and she had to have an outlet.

You don’t see George Clooney raping women, only fat ugly Harvey Weinstein. Same reason. George Clooney doesn’t need to push himself onto women. Good looking women don’t go around groping men.

Only disgusting looking beasts like this horrible lady seem to carry on like that.

Wrong.

Attractive women do this crap a lot. And when you tell them to eff off you get insults along the lines of "what are you? A f_g?" or "I was just kidding, i wouldn't want anything to do with your small penis any way."

The attractive ones fly right off the handle when they get rejected because they've been raised in a society that has taught them that they are queens and goddesses and that they can have whatever they want.

The last 4-5 years I've taken a perverse liking to rejecting women publicly and loudly.

Because they need it and because their shock is hilarious.

"No Miss Thang, you are not all that and you can kindly take a long walk off a short pier you nasty Thot."

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

😆That was rather entertaining to read not only because there is probably a lot of truth to attractive women coming on in inappropriate manners ( seen it ).. but because you deal with them in a way they need to be dealt with to get the message that they can’t get away with this type of behaviour.👍🏼

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: riiver

You read into that a little too much, I'm not condoning the groping, I was explaining it happens a lot, are you arguing that women don't get groped ?

Why are you offended and what makes the comments sexist?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Just keep escalating eh, well I guess that's why there's a saying " an eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind ."

Eventually people realize they're dealing with someone who won't back down and they let the issue drop. I speak from experience on that.

Sure, but that can also be achieved without violence, I've been a few situations where some idiot is yelling in my face and as soon as they see the look of intent on my face they back down, I have avoided lots of fights because of this.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Don't you normally pay for that?

Yeah, but she was trying to give me a fat, drunk person freebie that I wasn't interested in.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

I agree it's really awful behavior, to put this in context I've been with my current GF for around 4 years, in that time she's been groped 5 times while we've been out, she literally has to dress so guys can't shove their hands down her pants.

Are you aware of how common this is for women to get groped while out at clubs ?

As far as women messing up guys who touch them goes, well you may be right in theory but if we all used violence as a means to an end the cops would be very busy locking everyone up .

Are you aware of how common it is for men to get groped at a club? You need to give your head a shake and realize that this is not a gender thing. Women do it just as much as men, probably more because there are no repercussions for their actions.

Wake up.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Thats the thing this dude doesn't seem to get.

My family members know better than to do this.

If you assault someone you should EXPECT to meet resistance.

Oh I get it, you're a tough guy that would bash women that you consider deserving of a beating...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

I agree it's really awful behavior, to put this in context I've been with my current GF for around 4 years, in that time she's been groped 5 times while we've been out, she literally has to dress so guys can't shove their hands down her pants.

Are you aware of how common this is for women to get groped while out at clubs ?

As far as women messing up guys who touch them goes, well you may be right in theory but if we all used violence as a means to an end the cops would be very busy locking everyone up .

Are you aware of how common it is for men to get groped at a club? You need to give your head a shake and realize that this is not a gender thing. Women do it just as much as men, probably more because there are no repercussions for their actions.

Wake up.

Still doesn't warrant a beating, and yes men do get groped as well.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Just keep escalating eh, well I guess that's why there's a saying " an eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind ."

Eventually people realize they're dealing with someone who won't back down and they let the issue drop. I speak from experience on that.

Sure, but that can also be achieved without violence, I've been a few situations where some idiot is yelling in my face and as soon as they see the look of intent on my face they back down, I have avoided lots of fights because of this.

It *can* be achieved that way, but my point was disproportionate response is the quickest, most likely to be 100% effective course of action to take in most cases. Why even bother with the "maybe" route when the surefire solution is sitting right at the end of your forearms?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Oh I get it, you're a tough guy that would bash women that you consider deserving of a beating...

Sounds to me like he's a rational human being who has zero patience for being physically assaulted and believes in exercising his right to defend himself from such assaults.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

😆That was rather entertaining to read not only because there is probably a lot of truth to attractive women coming on in inappropriate manners ( seen it ).. but because you deal with them in a way they need to be dealt with to get the message that they can’t get away with this type of behaviour.👍🏼

Thanks. I find it highly entertaining, my buddies think nuts.

I'm a pretty good looking guy with a good job and all that so I get hit on....a lot.

This expectation that women have where they think they can just motion you over with a flick of their finger and take you home really pisses me off. What arrogance. Like they legit think all men are just beasts and will come running whenever Miss Thang decides to grace them with her presence.

Eff that and eff them.

I take great delight in denying these Thots.

A few times I've went so far as to date their not as good looking friend (but still very attractive) just on principle. Act like a woman and get a man, act like a scuzzy bar wench and you can have the 2am dregs.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

So now we shouldn't treat woman equally?

🤣

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

It *can* be achieved that way, but my point was disproportionate response is the quickest, most likely to be 100% effective course of action to take in most cases. Why even bother with the "maybe" route when the surefire solution is sitting right at the end of your forearms?

A disproportionate response can also be the quickest way to find yourself a victim of a revenge attack, so that works both ways.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Pray for peace, but always be prepared for war. Retaliation isn't an issue if you're prepared properly.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Sounds to me like he's a rational human being who has zero patience for being physically assaulted and believes in exercising his right to defend himself from such assaults.

Bashing someone as a response to being groped is not defense though is it, it's assault...

Try saying that to a judge as a defense and see where it gets ya. Yes your honor she touched my dick so I beat the living snot out of her in self defense.

edit on 11-2-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Bashing someone as a response to being groped is not defense though is it, it's assault...

Try saying that to a judge as a defense and see where it gets ya. Yes your honor she touched my dick so I beat the living snot out of her in self defense.

I live in a state where the DA wouldn't even bother bringing that case forward because Alaska has fairly common sense self defense laws. Look at someone the wrong way here and you could see a fist incoming and no, in most cases there would be no prosecution of it.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

Wake up.

Still doesn't warrant a beating, and yes men do get groped as well.

Who said anything about a beating? The poster you are referencing said nothing of the sort. You read punch and interpret that as a beating.

That's a very common problem with Leftists these days. You should get that checked out.

If someone came up grabbed my privates and kicked my face.....yeah there's a pretty good chance they are getting decked. Of course if its woman she'll only get about 30% power.

Wait maybe that's sexist. Should I punch full power because women can do anything a man can do and equality and all that? Would it not be sexist to punch lighter BECAUSE she's female.

In fact its sexist to NOT punch her. I would deck a dude that did it to me, so I would be wrong to not treat women equally in that situation.

Right?

I mean equality and all that right?

Or is this one of the myriad of things that women dont want equality in because of being a helpless, fragile woman?

Helpless and fragile when its convenient.

Strong and amazing Grrrrl power when its convenient.

Quite the little racket women have set up for themselves these days isn't it?

Just like "I'm a strong, beautiful and independent Womyn. I don't need no man". Which turns into ""Give me half your stuff, I want more child support and alimony because this is too hard to do on my own".

Nice racket they got going these days.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

🤣

You think beating up women in treating them equally..

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Yes I get it you hate women, that's sad for you...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

🤣

You think beating up women in treating them equally..

His point was that if a dude groped a woman and licked her face and she cold cocked him, she'd be the hero of the day.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join