It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Florida Politician Licks Mens Faces While Groping Them - Not A Criminal Act Apparently.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

# me, s/he looks like a bloke. Can you imagine that licking your face whilst simultaneously going in for a moose knuckle tickle?

That would be traumatic.

@projectvxn - agreed with the missing teeth response theory, that would be me too, instantly. My wife is the only one who gets to lick and fondle me.

@InTheLight -
u mad brah?
edit on 11/2/2019 by Sublimecraft because: added picture of the man-woman-beast

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

A BLOKE? Is that a LGBTQ Term?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
Tell me carewemust, if a beautiful (check your definition first) woman licked your face would you protest?

if this happened to me, my wife would make quick work of any female making unwanted advances towards me.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Sublimecraft

A BLOKE? Is that a LGBTQ Term?

No,its an Aussie term, for 'man', or in this instance, someone who has a vagina but looks remarkably more masculine than feminine.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Jeezus Lord, there is ugly, and then there is this.

She be lookin like Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Bette Midler had a love child.

and he decided he identified as a woman.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I wouldnt consider lickng my face assualt , thats where we differ
groping is another issue , id likely just shove them away
I wouldnt punch them

Im not making accusations , I just dont think licking someone warrants getting punched, but thats just me
if thats how you roll so be it , I just dont think its cool to punch people just for licking you!

Its gross and its creepy aye sure , still wouldnt punch someone for it.

if you are ok with assualting people for assualting you then its how you do things.

All good

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

do stars really matter that much ?

How can I malign him as you say if he openly admitted he would be happy to punch someone for licking them and that is the point I was disagreeing with ?

I'm not arguing about the sexual assault as that to me doesn't fly , but I wouldn't punch someone just for licking my face.
I'd be pretty pissed at them because that's not proper social conduct, unless you know the person even then it's still sketchy but still , I wouldn't punch someone for it.

I'm not debating the assault and defending yourself from assault and I agree everyone has the right to defend themselves.

I just disagreed with his opinion on punching people for licking them !

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Yes, I am ok with defending myself from people who assault me.

How do you not get this? It is, in fact, considered assault to lick someone's face without their consent.

edit on 11 2 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: projectvxn
Grope me like that and you'll be missing teeth.

These hands rated E for Everybody.

Nice edit, the way it read before it sounded like you would enjoy cracking a butches skull for touching you...

What EDIT?

Yes, I would knock a woman or man out for sexually assaulting me. Why is this so hard for you people to grasp?

It's a disproportionate response is why, that's someone's mother, let's for sake of the conversation pretend that woman is your mother and some assholes beat the # out of her for licking their face and groping them, how would you feel about that ?

Also women get groped all the time and don't resort to beating the # out of the guys that did it , and is partially why the meetoo movement began.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Maybe if more women resorted to messing a dude up there would be less of that crap going around.

Any man that could attack me also has a family. Should I take them into consideration before defending myself from an attack, which this constitutes?

I dont have to qualify myself to you or anyone else. It's my body and I will defend it. Licking and groping is assault and I will respond in defense of my body and health that could be affected by such a disgusting act.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Herpes, hepatitis, MRSA, Mono, Strepp, hoof & mouth disease, respiratory viruses, influenza, and the common cold are all transmissible through saliva. Of course licking someone without their consent is assault and the right to defend yourself is immutable. The creature would get five across the eyes from me, man in a dress, f'ugly woman or otherwise.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

It's a disproportionate response

Very few things in this world are as effective as disproportionate response. I am and always will be a huge fan of it.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I agree it's really awful behavior, to put this in context I've been with my current GF for around 4 years, in that time she's been groped 5 times while we've been out, she literally has to dress so guys can't shove their hands down her pants.

Are you aware of how common this is for women to get groped while out at clubs ?

As far as women messing up guys who touch them goes, well you may be right in theory but if we all used violence as a means to an end the cops would be very busy locking everyone up .

edit on 11-2-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Very few things in this world are as effective as disproportionate response. I am and always will be a huge fan of it.

Perhaps until you or a family member is on the receiving end of one of those disproportionate responses.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Perhaps until you or a family member is on the receiving end of one of those disproportionate responses.

Then, of course, you'd see some serious SNIP, because I'd disproportionately respond to the disproportionate response. Also, I don't run around licking people so...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
Tell me carewemust, if a beautiful (check your definition first) woman licked your face would you protest?

I absolutely would. And I have slapped womens hands away many, many times.

Women are far more likely to be gropers in this day and age then men in my experience. Me and a few of my friends have been sexually assaulted by grabby women on probably dozens of occasions. Not once have we ever done that to a woman.

Your attitude is exactly what's wrong with this society. If a man does it he is evil, if a woman does it we get idiotic comments like yours.
edit on 11-2-2019 by Carcharadon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Just keep escalating eh, well I guess that's why there's a saying " an eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind ."

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Just keep escalating eh, well I guess that's why there's a saying " an eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind ."

Eventually people realize they're dealing with someone who won't back down and they let the issue drop. I speak from experience on that.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I know this wasn't directed at me, but if MY mother (RIP) had her ass kicked because she LICKED a guy and GRABBED HIS DICK and butt, I'd say she damn well deserved it. Sexual assault is not ok even if it's my mama doing it, sorry.

And omg. Did you really say this:

Also women get groped all the time and don't resort to beating the # out of the guys that did it , and is partially why the meetoo movement began.

Seriously? I can't even tell you how offensive I, as a woman, find that comment. I'm speechless. I've been sitting here for 10 minutes trying to articulate just how angry that attitude makes me, and how incredibly, inexcusably sexist it is. Are you stuck in a time warp?

No, women don't generally resort to beating the # out of guys who grope them-- but that doesn't mean they shouldn't. There'd be a helluva lot less groping going on if the most common consequence was a black eye or better yet a sore pair of testicles.

A few months ago there was a thread about just that; a guy in a restaurant groped a server as she was passing and instead of just taking it, she hauled off and clocked him. It was beautiful. Most of ATS's women (and a good part of the men) were applauding her. And if all women reacted that way there'd be far less assholes who think that kind of behavior is acceptable.

"It happens to women all the time and they just take is, so it's no big deal and men should just take it too." Smh.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Thats the thing this dude doesn't seem to get.

My family members know better than to do this.

If you assault someone you should EXPECT to meet resistance.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join