It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The likelihood that RBG is alive

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

originally posted by: watchitburn
I think we'll just have to wait and see.

How long are we expected to wait? A year or so? What if in two months there is still no proof of life. There must be some rules about judges not being able to do their job. How long is she allowed to miss work before she is required to be replaced? This is just very strange.

I personally expect Ginsburg's death will be announced shortly after the new attorney general is confirmed.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Something tells me the conservative leaning SCOTUS Justices would be flagging something up if she was really dead, even if on back channels / via leaks.

They must know. They would recognize an imposter, they've been at it their whole lives.

ETA - There's a word or phrase she uses which is unique to her; something they detest. I'm pretty sure they would know if her opinions were not her's.

What if they are not calling out RBG's absence and age because of potential future retaliation against them- precedent and all that jazz? In the past have Supreme Court Justices questioned the competency of the other justices? I do not know, it is a real question and not snarky to you at all.

They probably don't wanna get Scalia'ed.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Why can't the President or the Chief Justice demand proof of life?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bob350
Why can't the President or the Chief Justice demand proof of life?

He has his strategies 😎

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Has there been a sighting yet? Should we email CNN and MSNBC and ask if they will go check on her?
Lol

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
www.google.com... hes-dead/amp/

This article that came out yesterday said that "alot" of people saw her last Monday. Lol

It also says that asking about her is ridiculous and that even if there was video of her being alive we wouldn't believe it.....

Lol

These guys

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
She is no longer alive.

The fact they are saying otherwise has me convinced

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

I agree with you completely! I wish there was an age limit. I don't know why there isn't. It's crazy.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ruth Bader Blackout

True Pundit is reporting that there is a media blackout on RBG's condition.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been missing from the Supreme Court for over a month and now we find out that the premiere news networks in the country have been told to keep any and all Intel related to Ginsburg’s health out of the news.

Media contacts at ABC News and the Washington Post report that Ginsburg health stories have been put on a no-fly list by editors. And at least one FOX News journalist privately asserts that the network is not interested in a Ginsburg Watch feature either.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The only problem with the Ginsburg dead theory is, she has two children and I believe 22 grandchildren, some of which are great grandchildren I would imagine. I doubt they would sit down very long on her passing. They would likely want to celebrate her life and achievements, not want to wait on some partisan stunt.

Now, she could be incapacitated to the point of coma or incoherence, or in hospice.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I find it irrelevant if she is dead or alive. She is incapable of performing her duties and should be removed from the bench.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join