It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The likelihood that RBG is alive

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

RBG has been walking 1 mile a day and seeing a personal trainer twice a week. 
Her son said this after the concert RBGs daughter in law put on the day before the state of the union. 

Zero proof. Her family wouldn't lie?

I'm sure if they interviewed the personal trainer or took photos outside of her home on the next nice day all of your worries will be put to rest.

But they haven't.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

generally i think its very rare for presidents or their staff to interact with the scotus justices for fear of appearing biased or compromised status, i think it was even a part of the TV show "designated survivor" where least last i saw the president canned his favorite staff member for going and talking to a scotus justice before an important ruling so that's why i dont think trump would or should do that

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

And thus the latest push for abortion laws.
She may be alive, but is clearly on her deathbed.

S&F

Yes but those are state laws and subject to the state supreme courts. I think those laws were pushed through to flex the newly elected Democrats' power.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

not a bad theory but i have seen zero evidence of any shenanigans on pence part he pretty much shows up flys VP flag and breaks ties in senate

www.theatlantic.com... and all he has to say is he didnt pay attention to much and just did VP stuff and didn't take part in any alleged wrong doing

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

That's the one I was looking for.

Crazy to think that Supreme Court Law clerks wield as much power as they do. The research paper I linked earlier in the thread shows that they have influenced Supreme Court decisions on major cases.

So, as long as she has vital signs somewhere and her clerks continue to churn out paperwork, they can indefinitely carry on without her actual presence.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
That performance was miserable.

Did I mention how much I despise pseudo-intellectuals?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Tinfoil hats material, what if the liberal left democrats are confident for whatever reason, real or imagined, that president Trump and possibly VP Pence will somehow be removed from office before the 2020 election?

If so, concealing RBG's real status/condition makes more sense. They holdout until they get the pick.

Elizabeth Warren said recently: Trump 'may not even be a free person' by 2020

You also just explained why Democrats in the Senate have done all they could to interfere and slow-walk approval of President Trump nominated Federal Judges.

BTW...it looks like the Supreme Court doesn't have much to do this month. Justice Ginsburg picked the right month to continue recuperating.

SCOTUS Feb Calendar: www.scotusblog.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Maybe, but I believe they were a
stop gap measure to delay the inevitable.
We shall see. Soon.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Question: Would it be legal for politicians or the RBG family to hide the fact if she has died? Wouldn't that be something illegal to keep such information from the people, President or SCOTUS?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
She's dead. To think the Democrats think they can hide this for a whole year is amusing. I'd be willing to bet Trump already knows and simply hasn't decided to take it on yet. How could he not be drooling over the opportunity to put another Constitutionalist on the SCOTUS? Maybe after this border wall fight we'll get a proper investigation.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: QuittingHeaven
Question: Would it be legal for politicians or the RBG family to hide the fact if she has died? Wouldn't that be something illegal to keep such information from the people, President or SCOTUS?

Are you forgetting the conspiracies that swirl around Scalia's death?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Eight more days...and then the real questions will begin.

Eight more days.

ETA - I predict Trump will make some sort of a statement questioning her whereabouts on Wed. Feb 20 or Thurs. Feb 21.
edit on 2/11/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

edit on 11-2-2019 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: QuittingHeaven

At a minimum, they would be committing fraud by continuing to collecting her paycheck. The clerk who is impersonating her would absolutely face serious felony charges.

As it is, if she's really dead, then there is a 100% chance Trump knows it. He's likely waiting for the right time to "out" her. I would assume he'd rather get the new AG approved, and probably settle border wall (which now looks like it will need to be via emergency order) before he starts a new kerfuffle.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If she dont show up for courts next oral arguments then ill start to suspect something... Liberal elite will never admit her death as cant give trump another pick

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Tomorrow will be 3 years to the day that Antonin Scalia passed away in West Texas. Wouldn't that be a kick in the head if she passes on the same exact day as her good friend. There were questions about his death, too.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Tomorrow will be 3 years to the day that Antonin Scalia passed away in West Texas. Wouldn't that be a kick in the head if she passes on the same exact day as her good friend. There were questions about his death, too.

There were plenty of questions but the bottom line is that Scalia was murdered.

Ginsburg on the other hand either died or is dying of Cancer issues and pretending to be full of life.

Good catch on the 3 year anniversary!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

I'd say it would be to weigh in on emergency declaration to build the wall, then after to weigh in on limiting presidential powers. They are guaranteed to take both to court, seems inevitable that it would make it to the supreme court.
edit on 11-2-2019 by HonorablyTainted because: Typo

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: EyeKyu

How could he not be drooling over the opportunity to put another Constitutionalist on the SCOTUS? Maybe after this border wall fight we'll get a proper investigation.

That's exactly what he's thinking. When the dems try to court challenge the national emergency, it gives him cover to start down the RBG is dead path.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: IAMTAT

generally i think its very rare for presidents or their staff to interact with the scotus justices for fear of appearing biased or compromised status, i think it was even a part of the TV show "designated survivor" where least last i saw the president canned his favorite staff member for going and talking to a scotus justice before an important ruling so that's why i dont think trump would or should do that

I wonder why that is. I mean, the Legislative and Executive branches work together often and hurl insults at one a other daily.

Why does the SC have such little communication with the Executive branch?

Is the Legislative branch as equally unlikely to communicate with the SC?

If the Executive and Legislative branches can fight like cats and dogs and this is considered normal, why not the SC?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join