It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The likelihood that RBG is alive

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

And If she is dead, and someone is doing her job for her?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Lumenari

Biden's "law" isn't written law. Once there is a vacancy Trump can nominate someone at any time, and with (R) controlling the Senate, any nominee will be approved.

I'm aware that it isn't a law, but neither side is going to do it now because it would never make it through the Senate... too many on each side of the aisle have already agreed that it is the correct way to do it and both sides have already used it.
edit on 10-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I would say the likelihood is 0% that she is alive

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

They can't do that, because she's supposedly been been "working". How can she be working and on life support.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

And If she is dead, and someone is doing her job for her?

?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

No one is gonna wanna be the one to bring forth impeachment proceedings against frail and sickly RBG. The public backlash would be enough that you might as well commit seppuku.

Unless someone can show that the Democrats have her on life support somewhere merely for political purposes...

Then it's a whole new ball game.

To hide her if she is dead would be to perpetuate a fraud. There must be some tool that Trump has to expose it if true. You know that he is thinking hard about it. If Trump can’t figuare a way to discover this then no one can.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Normally, I would agree with you, but since this is a fun conspiracy, I see no reason not to play. She is very aware of her reputation as a fighter and her "popularity" value to the left. Knowing that and knowing her past comments it does seem very odd that she hasn't done her fans a solid with something...anything. A single pic would boost her fan base and the left to the Nth degree. If she is aware and functioning as claimed, she would be the first to give them that boost. It's very uncharacteristic.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

No one is gonna wanna be the one to bring forth impeachment proceedings against frail and sickly RBG. The public backlash would be enough that you might as well commit seppuku.

I agree and I think the Dems are banking on that.

I get the feeling that Trump and his team know that she's passed already and know that her death announcement and the hoopla that follows will be used for a public damage control distraction. They're letting the "resistance" go through the motions IMO.

Some major things are set to drop that are absolutely horrible for the deep state once Barr gets to work and RGB being immortalized by the media will eat up as much MSM airtime as humanly possible.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I think she is struggling with her health at this point being 85 years old, almost 86. She needs to retire. The Supreme Court Justices should not play politics, although it seems she is(or her handlers are). It is a d@mn shame.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

There are legal ramifications to the cases that RBG is supposedly working on from home, if someone pretending to be her is doing the job because shes dead or otherwise unable.

She was at a concert. Yet no pictures, no one claiming to have seen her there. And, as the OP pointed out, nothing on the event calendar for this concert.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
I think she is struggling with her health at this point being 85 years old, almost 86. She needs to retire. The Supreme Court Justices should not play politics, although it seems she is(or her handlers are). It is a d@mn shame.

The fact it isn't unthinkable that a SCOTUS has handlers should be enough to realize our government and country has become a banana republic.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Someone within SCOTUS group might be able to figure something out, after all, they are closer to the source. They know who they are communicating with on decisions that might be being submitted in RBG's name. If her assistants are covering for her death, there should be hell to pay. Serious HELLL.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

This is my thinking as well.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It begs the question of how long has she been handled?

And if so, how many cases does that potentially effect?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

The fact it isn't unthinkable that a SCOTUS has handlers should be enough to realize our government and country has become a banana republic.

Yep, scary indeed. Pretty f'd up I have to admit.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Surgery and pneumonia (I think I read that somewhere, not sure) are very tough things to pull through at that age.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I can't find it right now, but there was an article I read that said something along the lines of as long as Ginsburg's clerks continue to churn out paperwork, she can be absent indefinitely.

I'm trying to track it down and will edit it in to this post if I can find it within the 2 hour (even though it says 4) window to edit posts, otherwise I will make a separate response.

I mean the clerks of the Supreme court exert influence upon the decisions of the court as it is, can you imagine if they've got RBG kept alive only by machines what these clerks could do?

Supreme Court justices employ law clerks to help them perform their duties. We study whether these clerks influence how justices vote in the cases they hear. We exploit the timing of the clerkship hiring process to link variation in clerk ideology to variation in judicial voting. To measure clerk ideology, we match clerks to the universe of disclosed political donations. We find that clerks exert modest influence on judicial voting overall, but substantial influence in cases that are high-profile, legally significant, or close decisions. We interpret these results to suggest that clerk influence occurs through persuasion rather than delegation of decision-making authority.

Legal Rasputins? Law Clerk Influence on Voting at theU.S. Supreme Court-(direct .pdf link)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

For sure, I was a geriatric charge nurse(RN) and can honestly say if she is not already passed that her days are numbered. I would be surprised if her coherence is not currently impaired.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Surgery and pneumonia (I think I read that somewhere, not sure) are very tough things to pull through at that age.

Exactly! She is in her 80's and just had cancer surgery and we are expected to believe she is peacefully recovering at that age??? BS!

My ex mother in law who is in her 70's just got diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and they won't touch her because she most likely would die being treated. She is now on hospice. Yet we are to believe RGB is superwoman??? Utter BS!!

Edit to add: If elitests like RGB can be saved by modern medicine then they the hell can't my or your elderly loved ones be saved????

edit on 10-2-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That's exactly why I'm worried about the precedent being set by this work from home thing.

If anything, the SC shouldn't be doing anything until shes back or officially declared gone, in my opinion.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join