It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The likelihood that RBG is alive

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
....is in serious question. A few things have been uncovered that would suggest that the mainstream media's story of Ruth Bader Ginsburg attending a concert on 2/4/19 is nothing but a lie.

First, here's the MSM story:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg makes first public appearance since surgery

In a nutshell, her son-in-law performed in concert at a small venue. RGB supposedly sat in the back, it was dimly lit, there were no pictures, no witnesses, yada yada yada. That's suspect enough. But surely this event would've been listed on the venue's website right?

Nope. Not listed at all.

web.archive.org...://nmwa.org/visit/calendar

( this is why we archive.)

[ ETA: for some reason my archive link keeps breaking. This is a screencap showing there were no events scheduled for Feb 4th: ]

Ok fair enough, maybe the NMWA made a mistake and forgot to list the show on it's calendar.

Her son-in-law, Patrice Michaels, supposedly performed the concert and does an entire series of Ginsburg odes entitled "The Notorius RGB." Surely the one concert that RGB attends regarding her namesake would be on his event calendar right?

Wrong.

www.patricemichaels.com...

Another attempted lie by the MSM that can easily be debunked by research. They depend on you not to do that.

On another note, it should be pointed out that fake #MAGA personalities are just as dishonest ( and are directed by the same people behind the scenes.) Who was the first to break this story? Before CNN and all the other mainstream outlets?

Jack Posobiec. A Mossad linked phony patriot. He plays the pro-Trump, conservative, Christian card in order to garner enough trust to steer a narrative.

It really is like watching a train wreck in super slow motion.
edit on 10-2-2019 by AgarthaSeed because: Fixed link

edit on 10-2-2019 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

No person has ever stepped forward to verify that they even thought they personally saw Ruth Ginsburg at the concert.

The Washington Post started the rumor. Two WaPo "journalists" removed their gleeful tweets of the RBG sighting, the next day.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Is that Laura Loomer with Jack P.?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

When was the last time there was a photo or video of her. You think the media would provide some evidence to dispel all of the so called unfounded stories out there about her poor health/death. They run stories saying she is recovering fine, but can't show any proof. I think that is a huge red flag.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

It is. They're both handled by the same people and have similar marching orders. Anyone notice that they both mysteriously surfaced as patriot "journalists" at the same time?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: seeker1963

It is. They're both handled by the same people and have similar marching orders. Anyone notice that they both mysteriously surfaced as patriot "journalists" at the same time?

I get the controlled opposition aspect of how we are manipulated. But considering him and Loomer are both acting out as supporting the USA's freedom and liberty, I am trying to wrap my head around how their actions are bad for those of us trying to save our Republic?

What do they have to gain other than income?

I value your input Agartha so asking this question trying to get a better understanding. Feel free to private me!

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I think she's room temp and that is being kept secret long enough to stall a nomination from Trump that would ruin the progressives chances of subverting the US Constitution.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Washington Post started the rumor. Two WaPo "journalists" removed their gleeful tweets of the RBG sighting, the next day.

True, yet WaPo or any other outlet never issued a correction or follow up since. Because the point wasn't to be factual. It was to seed an idea into the consciousness of people that don't think for themselves. That exact idea was:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg was seen in public Monday. Conspiracy theorists still insist she’s dead.

They're well aware that you don't even have to read the article to get the desired effect.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Who's "RGB"...Red, Green, Blue??

I thought we were talking about RBG.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
WHY seat the Guest of Honor in the back seats of a theater...when the performance is a celebration of her life...starring a relative?

Wouldn't it also be difficult for an ancient woman to see and hear her tribute from way in the back rows?

Makes absolutely no sense.

edit on 10-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I think we'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Who's "RGB"...Red, Green, Blue??

I thought we were talking about RBG.

I was referring to the distinguished senator Roy G. Biv!

Haha thanks for catching that.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

For the 10%.

You see, if you are just fine with 90% of what they say you are probably going to be OK with the other 10%.

THAT 10% is what their job actually is.

Steering public perception.

Hope that makes sense.

link   
Wasn't there ALSO some dialogue in the performance speaking of her in the past tense?

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yep, I have a feeling theyre going for a "Weekend at Ruth's" kinda thing.

link   
If she is alive why can't she send a picture,video or even a phone call to dispel all the rumors?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think she's colder than that...more like about 33-34F (while the rats all scurry around trying to figure out how to re-animate her)

That, or 98.7F, and on 100% life-support, while they panic.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm guessing that she has been mummified in a sitting position, no disrespect to her but to the media

now come on people of the USA, there has to be an age limit for this kind of position, I know she is 2 years younger than my father but 85 as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States at this age is ridicules to say the least, my father is 2 years older than her and making bad financial decisions and I cant convince him because of his age.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Wasn't there ALSO some dialogue in the performance speaking of her in the past tense?

If you can find a source on that Tat I'd love to see it.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I think we'll just have to wait and see.

How long are we expected to wait? A year or so? What if in two months there is still no proof of life. There must be some rules about judges not being able to do their job. How long is she allowed to miss work before she is required to be replaced? This is just very strange.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join