It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military Officials say "MOSSAD Will blame it on Arabs"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
www.americanfreepress.net... this should show you that the Hebrews are capable and ARE behind a lot of these so called Muslim attacks against U.S. in the Mid East.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The Mossad guys surely need to be feared from. The only way a minority of people "govern" masses is to create chaos, uncertainty and fear and force them to obey their wills, if they want to get false security and peace. Mossad's quite good at doing that, so are every fascist group on the face of the world. They will influence everyone who's without wisdom and patience. Patience to wait until the truth is fully clear.

[edit on 28-2-2005 by outlier]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

the Mossad, is "ruthless and cunning," "a wildcard" that "has [the] capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act."
[...] The Times reported that this serious charge

This is not a charge, its a report on ability.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well,
i would say that Nygdan is correct...
it is a statement of ability...
Mossad worries me though... and so does our own government...
there is a very real possibility that any action by the Mossad was sanctioned by our very esteemed tyrant/information tsar mr Negroponte...

Negroponte is tied to the death squads of teh honduras and central america during the senoir bush admin...

he then served as our special ambassador to iraq during the tortures of ABU GHARAB... which i am sure we did not see the worst of... (the rest was pretty minny mouse)

He is now our Information Tsar... who better to be in charge of any info pertaining to Mossads actions that endanger us? foxes watching the chicken coop...

[edit on 28-2-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Here is something that I ran across in my Inbox.

Interesting and not at all improbable.

What do you think?

>> Conspiracy theory update

new topics

top topics

join