It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Doomsday Bunker For Only $18M

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The famous Las Vegas Underground House is only 2 miles east of the center of the Las Vegas Strip. This unique 14,620 sqft concrete & steel doomsday bunker was designed to survive cataclysmic events in comfort.

3970 SPENCER Street Las Vegas, NV 89119

Very nice bunker here, but If you plan on buying it make sure you have a well armed army to defend it. My real estate advice is to never buy a famous bunker that has it's address on the internet.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Pretty sure everyone and their grandma will be headed to that place in a shtf scenario. Good bug out location means keeping it secret.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I hope it has some kind of secret defense measures or booby traps at least.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Pretty sure everyone and their grandma will be headed to that place in a shtf scenario. Good bug out location means keeping it secret.

And besides, where is the uninterruptible power supply? If it's really about survival, it's gotta be efficient and failsafe. I.e., small and able to generate a small sustainable power supply for a very long time, and (as you imply) without being detectable by the suppurating zombie hordes roaming in search of edible flesh post-holocaust.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The guy who shot the video is rather nosey.
I'd have shot his drone down if it flew over my house.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Local Government Officials would take that over in a heartbeat and evict anyone there if SHTF.

Problem with showing off places like this is that everyone knows where they are afterwards.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
In 5000 years time this bunger will be in ats.. head line will be..

Whats is the purpose of the underground house? Alians? Hillary? Donald? Immigrants?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
If I recall it was for sale a few years ago for a lot less/

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
You have got to be a Super Salesman in the current climate of Apocalypses.....

www.bible.ca...

But, hay, there's room for more. Some creative predictions, you know.... 18 mill could bring in quite a substantial pay day. You could use it for another coming Apocalypse.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
2034 and 2047 are still open...

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
hay that's just down the street

really a bad location for the apocalypse it's right bye a mall and a hospital no wonder it's for sale if you got 18m in las vegas you can do way better as far as location goes i mean you would be STUCK in any direction from there are neighborhoods that aredy get nightaly shooting

looks cool as hell tho

some people want to survive for others it's some kind of fashion statement

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Ya no kidding.
What would happen if someone tore one of the air conditioners out of the ground, or ripped off the vent cap? You’d have radio active zombies slipping in threw the vent ducts!

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Once the grid goes down and the net with it...no one will be able to find you.....people will be LOST...no books no maps and you are hooped.

new topics

top topics

join