It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Activism: Hide Violence by Trans Women -- Arrest TERFs for Telling the Truth About Us

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
New World Order.

It's spreading super fast.

Now you can get arrested for just talking, crazy #ing times.

But this is what they want, more control now and silencing people.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Thanks for pointing out the hatred that fills the confused men who dress like women. Like holy water to a vampire so is truth to LGBTQQABCDEFG.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: teapot

All very good points. I am especially concerned about male violent crimes being recorded as committed by females, and these inmates being housed in women's prisons. I meant to add a bit about that to the OP and completely forgot. But at least one man identifying as a woman -- Karen White -- did demand housing in the women's prison and did assault more than one woman during that time.

This re-defining of words and body parts and conditions is already creating problems in terms of healthcare for people. Genuine intersex people are especially affected, as their terms have been co-opted and re-defined. For example, the "assigned at birth" was originally used for people whose genitalia was neither all male nor all female and were, in that case, literally "assigned" a gender.

This dark narcissism is beyond insane and I think, could have far reaching consequences.

I think so too. I doubt we even understand all the repercussions and ramifications yet.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

The real fight as you will notice is the degradation of Judeo-Christian values of western society.

I agree, but probably not exactly the way you mean.

I find it heartbreaking that so many people feel -- and are being told!!! -- that they're broken... they aren't good enough as they are... they have to change the very essence of their being in order to be "okay"... they have to mutilate their bodies to be "okay"... that they have to live a lifetime of medical dependency and drugs and whatnot to be "okay."

And not just adults, but children!!!

As angry as I am at the tactics used by the Trans Activists, my heart even goes out to even the most hateful and the most abusive, because I know they are suffering too. They aren't happy or content or at peace -- not with themselves, and not with the world. They are being fed a load of crap just like the rest of us, and will not find their peace this way. No matter how much they think they want it.

I am not saying that these folks just need to go to church. I am saying that they need to realize, and we all need to realize, that we're all the perfectly imperfect but much beloved children of God, and that we all have inherent value and worth, we all have gifts and talents from our Creator, and we all deserve to be treated with respect and dignity.

Too many people feel they aren't "right" because society constantly tells them so, for many reasons and in many ways. Even worse, society punishes those who deviate from the norm, never even recognizing the talents and gifts everyone has to share with a little help and encouragement.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

I can't think for the life of me, why Conservatives and others who have been putting up with this crap for so long...

I cannot explain that either. Obviously they think they're getting something out of this chaos and hate, but what exactly?

No doubt some is just politics. But it does make me wonder how many Conservatives are on board with this... perhaps secret cross-dressers themselves?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: iMnotHigh

Now you can get arrested for just talking, crazy #ing times.

Crazy indeed!!!

But that particular insanity hasn't yet come here, and I'm going to make the most of our free speech (and ATS) that I possibly can while I can.

ETA: Totally off topic, but back in the 70s I bought a used Camaro, bright red, and the license plate was "UR2HI2C." It cracked me up then and your moniker just reminded me of it!
edit on 12-2-2019 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DanZek

Thanks for pointing out the hatred that fills the confused men who dress like women. Like holy water to a vampire so is truth to LGBTQQABCDEFG.

You're welcome -- Just note that this hate and violence is NOT typical of ALL men who identify as women.

Just among the autogynephiles (and not even all autogynephiles). But the anger and narcissistic rage is found among just the heterosexual men who are sexually aroused at the thought of being a woman, of dressing in women's clothes, of being treated like a woman...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: DanZek

You're welcome -- Just note that this hate and violence is NOT typical of ALL men who identify as women.

Just among the autogynephiles (and not even all autogynephiles). But the anger and narcissistic rage is found among just the heterosexual men who are sexually aroused at the thought of being a woman, of dressing in women's clothes, of being treated like a woman...

Just looking at Stephanie Hayden's twitter feed, and if you want to see true discrimination and harassment from people who can't be bothered to learn about this dysphoria, you can find it there in all it's ugliness.

I wonder just how much harassment would I be able to take before I would use the full extent of the law to teach hateful people a lesson? Transgender laws are here to stay, whether people can accept it or not.

en.wikipedia.org...

As for violence, we have to look at the root causes and that's not hard to do just looking at Stephanie's twitter feed.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Interesting...and the article calls it "a genetic condition, quite common in this part of the Dominican Republic". There are always mutations in an animal species. Some born blind, deaf, with or without limbs, etc., etc., etc. It doesn't change your genetic makeup. For example...if a dead body was discovered burnt beyond recognition but a DNA sample could be extracted and tested...it would show if the body was a male of female. So when you are born male, die and DNA tests say you're male...you have always been male.

A disguise is just that.

dis·guise
/disˈɡīz/
verb
1. give (someone or oneself) a different appearance in order to conceal one's identity.
noun
1. a means of altering one's appearance or concealing one's identity.

A male can dress like a girl, get a boob-job and chop off his penis and even call himself a girl. But he is not a girl...he is disguised as a girl. Otherwise, I guess I can change my face to one matching Burt Reynolds and call myself the bandit, take all his wealth and demand my TransAm. But I'm still just me.

If these people want to fool themselves...I don't care one bit. But don't tell me to repeat lies and falsehoods under the threat of jail or violence.

Where I am concerned is those who believe otherwise and by doing so, don't even consider a more deep-rooted mental problem that may be correctable. That is a shame and we know it happens...sometimes.
edit on 12-2-2019 by QuittingHeaven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: QuittingHeaven

As per the OPs original post referring to Stephanie Hayden, she carries an identity card that identifies her as female and still people are unwilling to address her as female. If she were to go to jail, it would be a women's jail - isn't that enough convincing?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
So what happens when some heterosexual male finds out that his wife wasn't born female? Is he allowed to divorce her on those grounds?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

As for violence, we have to look at the root causes and that's not hard to do just looking at Stephanie's twitter feed.

No. Everyone is responsible for their own actions, and reactions. You can't blame Twitter for anyone's violence. Indeed, if one can't handle Twitter, then log out and walk away and never return. There are no Tweets that can justify violence.

Nor can you blame Twitter for the violence this person committed in 1999:

Stephanie Hayden, who is also suing Mumsnet and recently sued a transsexual solicitor, now identifies as a lawyer. But in 1999, when Hayden was a 28-year-old man known as Anthony Halliday, Halliday was charged with assault and affray.

You aren't doing anyone any favors by misplacing the blame and the responsibility for this violence. Especially not the violent ones themselves, who desperately need help. Real help. Not silly pronouns. Not dresses. Not breasts. All of that is petty and superficial nonsense. They have very serious differential and secondary diagnoses of mental/emotional illnesses which need to be addressed. Among them, autogynephilia, and narcissistic rage. And quite likely some biological disorders as well. These are not happy and healthy people. And their problems come from within themselves. Not outside.

Nor are you doing any favors for the transsexuals who are also bullied and abused by the autogynephiles. The transsexuals are very different people, with very different issues, and very different needs.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

No. Everyone is responsible for their own actions, and reactions. You can't blame Twitter for anyone's violence. Indeed, if one can't handle Twitter, then log out and walk away and never return. There are no Tweets that can justify violence.

Nor can you blame Twitter for the violence this person committed in 1999:

Stephanie Hayden, who is also suing Mumsnet and recently sued a transsexual solicitor, now identifies as a lawyer. But in 1999, when Hayden was a 28-year-old man known as Anthony Halliday, Halliday was charged with assault and affray.

You aren't doing anyone any favors by misplacing the blame and the responsibility for this violence. Especially not the violent ones themselves, who desperately need help. Real help. Not silly pronouns. Not dresses. Not breasts. All of that is petty and superficial nonsense. They have very serious differential and secondary diagnoses of mental/emotional illnesses which need to be addressed. Among them, autogynephilia, and narcissistic rage. And quite likely some biological disorders as well. These are not happy and healthy people. And their problems come from within themselves. Not outside.

Nor are you doing any favors for the transsexuals who are also bullied and abused by the autogynephiles. The transsexuals are very different people, with very different issues, and very different needs.

The same could be said for anybody suffering from any mental/physical illness with or without drugs/help. The difference here with these folks is the discriminatory and hateful attacks most of the rest of us don't have to deal with. I agree that violence is not the way to handle it, but as you see Stephanie is handling it by having those that harass her arrested, and they are indeed arrested according to the laws in place because these attacks are not name calling, they are violations of a person's human rights.

If you take a look on Stephanie's twitter feed, you will see a great deal of her problems are coming from the outside.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: QuittingHeaven

If these people want to fool themselves...I don't care one bit.

I understand and I agree. We are what we are, and we can only live as ourselves -- no matter what we call it. I can see some logic and reason in some people feeling like the opposite sex, both in biological terms (too many of the "wrong" hormones, for example), and in social terms (gender stereotypes). But that's where we need to rethink the stereotypes. It doesn't change the anatomy and physiology that one is born with.

But don't tell me to repeat lies and falsehoods under the threat of jail or violence.

Exactly. That is unreasonable, unconscionable and unacceptable.

Where I am concerned is those who believe otherwise and by doing so, don't even consider a more deep-rooted mental problem that may be correctable. That is a shame and we know it happens...sometimes.

Definitely!!! This really cannot be said enough. And almost all trans "regretters" cite this in their stories. They tell of other mental/emotional issues that were all ignored or dismissed in favor of gender identity disorder, or now it's called gender dysphoria. They all had to address those underlying issues eventually, and when they did, they realized they were not really gender dysphoric. I read of one doctor that suggests gender dysphoria is actually a symptom of other disorders, and not a disorder in and of itself.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

So what happens when some heterosexual male finds out that his wife wasn't born female? Is he allowed to divorce her on those grounds?

Good question -- I expect we'll find out one of these days. Especially with more people practicing celibacy before marriage. It will be interesting to see how the court rules, and how laws have changed before that day comes.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Let me just preface this by saying that everyone spewing abuse at Hayden -- or anyone -- is likewise responsible for their own actions as well, and they're just as big a problem as the abusive Trans Activists. Even threats of violence are never acceptable. Period.

However, saying that a man is not a woman is not abusive. Using male pronouns for a man is not abusive. Citing actual facts like the person's former names and previous crimes is not abusive. At worst, it's not nice. It certainly does not warrant silencing anyone. And it most definitely does not warrant criminal -- or even civil -- charges and prosecution. The punishment does not fit the "crime," and would (in my opinion) constitute cruel and unusual punishment here.

It does, however, demand further attention to the underlying issues and disorders that would explain the extreme authoritarianism and need to harm and punish the perceived offenders. Which, of course, would also address the violent tendencies of so many. And, quite probably, also address the issues causing/contributing to their gender euphoria.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Let me just preface this by saying that everyone spewing abuse at Hayden -- or anyone -- is likewise responsible for their own actions as well, and they're just as big a problem as the abusive Trans Activists. Even threats of violence are never acceptable. Period.

However, saying that a man is not a woman is not abusive. Using male pronouns for a man is not abusive. Citing actual facts like the person's former names and previous crimes is not abusive. At worst, it's not nice. It certainly does not warrant silencing anyone. And it most definitely does not warrant criminal -- or even civil -- charges and prosecution. The punishment does not fit the "crime," and would (in my opinion) constitute cruel and unusual punishment here.

It does, however, demand further attention to the underlying issues and disorders that would explain the extreme authoritarianism and need to harm and punish the perceived offenders. Which, of course, would also address the violent tendencies of so many. And, quite probably, also address the issues causing/contributing to their gender euphoria.

Of course this demands further research and understanding. By the way, how do the people looking at a transgender woman know that she is still a man?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

By the way, how do the people looking at a transgender woman know that she is still a man?

Um... is this a trick question?

In regards to how one might know a man identifies as a woman, there is no one answer to that, but varies with the persons and circumstances... including those times when the transgender person has already stated it to be so.

Regarding the "still a man" part, once one does know, it's simply a matter of long established definitions of which body is "male." Long before we knew about chromosomes and hormones and "laydee brains." If he was born with male anatomy and male reproductive system, then he is a man and always will be. And do note that this is being said by many many transsexuals as well, both those who have de-transitioned and those who have not.

And regarding the "laydee brain," even those medical studies that indicates some correlation between female brains and male brains only noted those distinctions in homosexual male brains -- both homosexuals who identified as transgender and those who don't. And, in fact, if I remember correctly, the same study also noted that the brains of heterosexual men who identify as transgender (autogynephiles) actually had MORE PRONOUNCED male traits than heterosexual men who do not identify as transgender. Given the nature of the beast, it's not surprising that excess testosterone has been linked to autogynephilia. It would seem to me that these men would be much better served by treating their testosterone problems.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

By the way, how do the people looking at a transgender woman know that she is still a man?

Um... is this a trick question?

In regards to how one might know a man identifies as a woman, there is no one answer to that, but varies with the persons and circumstances... including those times when the transgender person has already stated it to be so.

Regarding the "still a man" part, once one does know, it's simply a matter of long established definitions of which body is "male." Long before we knew about chromosomes and hormones and "laydee brains." If he was born with male anatomy and male reproductive system, then he is a man and always will be. And do note that this is being said by many many transsexuals as well, both those who have de-transitioned and those who have not.

And regarding the "laydee brain," even those medical studies that indicates some correlation between female brains and male brains only noted those distinctions in homosexual male brains -- both homosexuals who identified as transgender and those who don't. And, in fact, if I remember correctly, the same study also noted that the brains of heterosexual men who identify as transgender (autogynephiles) actually had MORE PRONOUNCED male traits than heterosexual men who do not identify as transgender. Given the nature of the beast, it's not surprising that excess testosterone has been linked to autogynephilia. It would seem to me that these men would be much better served by treating their testosterone problems.

From what I have been reading, transgender medical costs aren't covered by many employer plans. So how are they to be better served when society can't catch up with their meeting their needs? I am not sure if that is another trick question for you.

money.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

From what I have been reading, transgender medical costs aren't covered by many employer plans.

Unfortunately, many things are not covered by many employer plans. In this case, I would assume because gender affirming treatment is considered either experimental or elective or both.

Even more disturbing to me is how many people are not covered by employer plans or any plans at all, including people with debilitating and/or life-threatening diseases and conditions.

So how are they to be better served when society can't catch up with their meeting their needs?

Well, for starters, by breaking through their own damn gaslighting to the truth!

At that point, we can start to assess and address the issues. By clearly highlighting and addressing the very different conditions of gender dysphoria and gender euphoria... hetero males identifying as transgender and homosexual males identifying as transgender. By looking at corrective treatments, not "gender affirming" treatments.

If we could do that, then these men might actually find ways to address their true issues themselves -- or at least know what the appropriate help looks like and demand the same. These folks are mighty good at searching the internet and finding illegal sources to affirm their preferred gender. If they understood their true issues, they could do the same for the legal and effective sources of treatment.

I am not sure if that is another trick question for you.

And I'm pretty sure you know exactly what your intentions were. Who else would???

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join