It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Activism: Hide Violence by Trans Women -- Arrest TERFs for Telling the Truth About Us

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: InTheLight

I didn't say that I couldn't do the same however, its the activist minority that the majority see hear and take notice of and THAT is what is causing the trouble, not trans people in general. People are basing their opinions on snippets of info, media sensationalism and only the bad things, its the way humans are sad but true. Good stuff doesn't make headlines.

Why not start weighing what really matters and what does not. Is it your war?

The people causing harm to the movement, and the harm they are causing, doesnt really matter to you? Is that what you are saying here? Somewhat callous, if you ask me, but, you are free to feel nothing about the plight of these people if that is what you prefer... I'm guessing you must be saying something else?

Feel free to clarify.
edit on 2/10/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Too confusing for me; if they look and sound one gender that is how I will call them.
Arrest me, really I was trying to "injure" someone.
The world has truly gone mad and someone let it.

Someone demands it.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
When people are MKUKTRA programmed, they are programmed with different personalities.

The personalities have a variety of sex's and sexual orientation.

So a person has personalities installed in them that are heterosexual, bi, homosexual trans etc.

I believe that many of the transgenders are programmed operatives.

The US military produces the highest number of trans, usually men over 40.

Changing the Gender Identity Disorder, saying its no longer a mental illness, doesn't actually stop it from being a mental illness, but it does prevent sufferers from getting proper mental health assistance.

Also stops nosy doctors finding MKUKTRA programming.

Gender Identity Disorder is accompanied by two or more mental illness's. These people are mentally ill, and I believe most are programmed by government.

Let's not for get that Trans and sex change surgery was invented by pedophiles.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: riiver

However, what I meant was that I can't think of a single news story about a woman who's transitioned to a man committing violent acts. It seems to invariably be a man who transitioned to woman.

I know it's not what you were asking, but it's the closest I know of. And I have looked for such reports. It seemed to me that increasing testosterone levels could create more aggression and violence among women transitioning to men, but I have not seen any such reports.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Boad-do-you-see a?, your thread is going downhill fast.

Just coming back on after a wonderful Sunday dinner with family... I'll catch up now, but I think we'll be okay!

Sometimes freedom -- and free speech -- is messy...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

... its the activist minority that the majority see hear and take notice of and THAT is what is causing the trouble, not trans people in general.

I want to add that it's also this activist group that the media is giving the attention to, and this activist group that politicians are giving their attention to, etc. It is exactly this activist group being given the power, and that we are all forced to pay attention to.

There are many transsexuals who are gender critical and spoken very loudly and proudly against much of the activism, but they are marginalized by the media, ignored by the politicians, and attacked right along with everyone else by the activists. The public doesn't have much choice.

What angers me is that the activists and their specific brand of activism and transgenderism are represented to the people as the ONLY brand of transgender activist and activism.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLorax

It wouldn't surprise me at all to find out our government was doing such a thing...

But we can't blame it all on the critters. We know that there have always been men who lived as women -- in some way, to one extent or another. It's not exclusive to our country, or even our era.

However, I can see them playing God like that.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
The human mind doesnt assign gender.

Human gender is defined though science, DNA and chromosomes.

Fight against anything liberal democrat

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Boadicea

Lol , REAL Women ?

Yes, that is the current demand: They must be considered "real" women in all ways. Even to the point we consider their male appendages to be "laydee" or "girl" appendages.

Just to be clear, there are many transsexuals who have countered this demand, and clearly say they are not women. But these transsexuals are also bombarded with hate, de-platformed and otherwise attacked.

There is a very definite narrative being pushed, and all other voices being silenced to the greatest extent possible.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

My dad would agree very much with you about boys and fathers.

His dad died when he was an infant, so he grew up with just his mother and grandmother during the Depression. At least in his early childhood. At some point he was sent to military boarding school, and he swore it was the best thing that ever happened to him. He credited the school with giving him self-discipline, responsibility, work ethics, honor and integrity -- lots of valuable qualities that served him well in life.

He also tried hard to pass those skills on to other boys without fathers, through the Boy Scouts, school, church, etc. He thought it was absolutely crucial for young men to have good mentors and role models.

I'm very happy that you were able to find your path and make peace with yourself. Like I told another poster, too bad you couldn't bottle it and sell it!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I'll just state the facts...you are born either male or female. No matter how complicated or deranged the disguise, you remain the sex you are born in every way. Your sexual preference is just that...preference. While I would never go out of my to insult anyone for such things...I also won't be forced to act, speak or change my beliefs just because a mentally ill person demands so.

Your feelings or urges do not change your genetics.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
a reply to: 3n19m470

And there you have it, "Let's blame not having a father"...then it becomes...."Let's blame mother".

I really didn't see that in his comment. Maybe because my dad shared similar views, so it's not a new perspective to me. But if he had wanted to blame mothers, then I think he would have.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: QuittingHeaven

One thing I've learned in researching transgender issues is just how intricate and complex our physical reproductive systems are... and it's amazing. But we are all a combination of "male" and "female" factors. Every one of us. And our bodies can do some really amazing things and some really confusing things.

Have you ever heard of Guevedoces? These kids present as normal anatomical girls at birth. Then at about the age of 12, they literally grow a penis and begin male puberty. It totally blew my mind when I heard about these kids, and I've never looked at this the same way since:

The extraordinary case of the Guevedoces

We really don't know as much as we think we know about sex and gender!!!

However, what this tells me is that we are all "male" AND "female" and we really need to reconsider what we think we know.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
In regards to the discussion on the side regarding the Trans Activists and their overall role in the transgender argument, I agree that the Trans Activist bullies and their allies in the media that are giving ALL transgender persons a bad name -- by purporting to represent ALL transgender persons. This is what is presented to the masses, this is what is promoted to the masses, and this is the only "approved" message allowed.

Anyone who deviates from the script, even to ask sincere but provocative questions, is bullied and beaten by the Trans Taliban. Including transsexuals... perhaps especially transsexuals! But rather than vilify and demonize the transsexuals as "transphobes," they are vilified and demonized as "truscum" by the Trans Activists. And most of it has to do with Self-ID and gender euphoria vs dysphoria, heterosexual men (autogynephiles) identifying as trans vs homosexual men identifying as trans, etc.

There was a time when transitioning necessarily implied hormones and surgery, with doctors deciding who would be allowed access to them. The Harry Benjamin Standards of Care, the first official protocols for the treatment of what were then called transsexuals, were published in 1979; they required people who wanted surgery to first live in their new gender for at least a year and to produce two letters from medical professionals. Those wishing to transition also couldn’t be heterosexual according to their birth sex; anatomical males who were attracted to women—and who therefore would become lesbians—were ineligible.

The new generation of trans activists utterly rejects this model. To them, being trans is fully a matter of self-definition. Surgery is far from required; according to the Human Rights Campaign, only 33 percent of trans people have it. Indeed, one needn’t adopt any sort of physical markers in order to transition. BuzzFeed recently ran a laudatory article, “This Trans Woman Kept Her Beard and Couldn’t Be Happier,” about Alex Drummond, a trans woman who transitioned without hormones, surgery, or removing her facial hair. “What I want to do is to widen the bandwidth of gender, to make it more possible for more people to come out as a transgender, to live authentic lives,” Drummond told BuzzFeed.

The Trans Women Who Say That Trans Women Aren’t Women

For our purposes, the greatest difference I see between the two is the Trans Activists are forcing their will on all the rest of us with absolutely no thought or respect for truth, much less everyone else's rights and safety, as opposed to the gender critical transsexuals who are saying let me be me and I'll let you be you.

And of course people are going to say "hell no!" to the bullies.
edit on 11-2-2019 by Boadicea because: added "a bad name"

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Good grief.............the UK is just a mess!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

It's all a big mess. I don't think we're doing any better or worse over here -- just different. Whereas the UK nations are dealing with Self-ID at the federal level, we have the same crap happening all over this country too, just by municipality and by state and by corporation...

Obama tried to sneak it in under Title IX statutes for women's rights and protections just by magically re-defining "woman" to include men identifying as woman. And Pelosi has promised to bring up the Equality Act in this session of Congress again.

So we sure aren't out of the woods here.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Revisioning of history as it happens. If all reference to men that claim they identify as women is limited to only referring to them as women, surely, the historical record becomes distorted?

If police are required to record crimes by m-f trans as having been committed by women, does that not skew crime figures? What would historians of the future make of this? Would they question the reasons for the early 21st century spike in crime and in particular, violent crime, committed by women?

What of medical and health information? In the real world, no woman will ever suffer prostate cancer. But now, this activism would demand trans patients with this disease be listed as women?

How will school family tree projects of the future look when birth records do not reflect personal data from later on in life?

This dark narcissism is beyond insane and I think, could have far reaching consequences.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It is very simple to combat this.

Simply refer to them online and in speech by their god given gender.

The real fight as you will notice is the degradation of Judeo-Christian values of western society.
Normal people think of such topics (Gender Transforming) as PURE insanity, and don't put too much effort or thought into it. At some point that will change. I hope.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, good to know this. Unless those are staged, it's time to call the lynch mob and everyone should be a part of it.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I can't think for the life of me, why Conservatives and others who have been putting up with this crap for so long haven't lashed out and just dealt with these people and all categories of Loud-mouthed Liberals. I think it's time we stop putting up with their BS and do exactly as they are doing to everyone else.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join