It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Activism: Hide Violence by Trans Women -- Arrest TERFs for Telling the Truth About Us

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It sure is a sign of our times that infantile behaviour suddenly makes it into the law.
Infantile here means the belief that anyone can be whoever and whatever they like to be and the rest has to blindly accept and actively clap.
Plus you get arrested if you don't accept it.

I have nothing against true trans people, I really don't. There are good people out there, but I am rigorously against self ID and laws to stay quiet about their 'base-gender'.

We will see woman on woman rapes rise drastically.
We will see males who merely dress up entering previous areas just for women. [Dressing rooms, toilets etc].
We won't be able to report these people to security because if we do we are bigots.
So when women sees a geezer in a dress in such a place [like the Ma'am guy], they literally have to 'wait and see' if this person will be peaceful or violent!
This will lead to a lot of sickos abusing this loophole and put a heck of a lot of women and female children at risk.
Females in jail will never be safe again.
Crime statistics will be skewed.
There will be more violence, when a macho male picks up a trans woman and finds it's a 'he' [with or without tackle]. Some men really don't deal with this very well.

What on Earth is wrong with making Trans a 3rd gender?
If it was an official 3rd gender, I can accept to call them whatever they want, because it is honest and I appreciate honesty.
3rd gender toilets could be installed, 3rd gender changing rooms etc. I'd be all for it.

But as it stands, it looks as if males have at last managed to find a way to steal our last places of sanctuary, can enter wherever they want, and those with ill intent can rape us if they wish.
And us women have to accept this.
Dams I only want biological females in female spaces! Is that too much to ask for?
Or can I put on a fatsuit and hang about Weight Watchers if I have a fetish and do they have to accept me as obese even though I might be emaciated underneath?
I am serious here.

Being trans is sanctified gender appropriation.

Not fair. Make it a 3rd gender please and all will be fine. I am absolutely serious about this. Please don't make non confused people suffer, please!

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

LOL

Do you think having a special shower / locker room or bathroom would be acceptable? They do not. You MUST accept them as women and if you don't, they will force everyone and bully everyone to do so.
edit on 10-2-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I actually mentioned that idea in conversation few months ago and was told in no uncertain terms that trans is not a gender and why should they accept a 3rd gender when they are simply swapping 1 for the other? I didn't mention it again but personal I think its a good idea...but then again I'm not transgender but at least it would solve a number of difficulties and probably save much confusion

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

What on Earth is wrong with making Trans a 3rd gender? If it was an official 3rd gender, I can accept to call them whatever they want, because it is honest and I appreciate honesty. 3rd gender toilets could be installed, 3rd gender changing rooms etc. I'd be all for it.

I think -- I hope! -- this will eventually come to be the practical and effective way forward. I would much prefer to see folks make peace with their healthy bodies and learn ways to express themselves in which they feel most comfortable, than for anyone to mutilate their "temple." But adults are free to make that choice for themselves, and since it is an option to "change" gender, there should be a third identifying option.

But as it stands, it looks as if males have at last managed to find a way to steal our last places of sanctuary, can enter wherever they want, and those with ill intent can rape us if they wish.

Yes. And the absolute disregard for the safety of women and girls -- nay! the outright contempt and derision of their need for safety -- by the Trans Activists and advocates telling in and of itself. These men are protecting their own while willfully putting the vulnerable in danger.

And us women have to accept this. Dams I only want biological females in female spaces! Is that too much to ask for?

No, it is not "too much." In fact, we -- as in the nation -- has already made that decision, and established exactly that. There is no justification for literally changing the definition of "female" to include biological men. Absolutely none.

Being trans is sanctified gender appropriation.

That's a very good term for this. Men who identify as trans are literally appropriating and re-defining the female gender in their own image.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: riiver

I think its because as "women" they believe they are protected and also it gives them the voice and power they lacked as men

I think you're probably right, which is hilarious but sad considering all the "women are still oppressed" garbage we hear daily.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

The whole face of transgenderism has now been scarred by this tiny minority of very vocal activists who once again don't want equal but want special

Perhaps you feel that way, but I do not. I can look beyond the activists and see the real human suffering.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Lol , REAL Women ? A Tranny does Not Age Well when Father Time Passes . Some Men who PRETEND to be Women are Usually Unmasked by then . Pity the Fools ..............(

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

The only similar example I can think of is this, and it was very recent:

Two women arrested in North Carolina for alleged assault of trans woman in bar bathroom

I too am glad to see them arrested; that kind of thing should never, ever happen and deserves to be prosecuted.

However, what I meant was that I can't think of a single news story about a woman who's transitioned to a man committing violent acts. It seems to invariably be a man who transitioned to woman.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Boad-do-you-see a?, your thread is going downhill fast.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Yes , Reality is a Bitch ........Hmm..

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yes , Reality is a Bitch ........Hmm..

Yeah, a bitch for Boadicea.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Wow. That was incredibly well-said.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I didn't say that I couldn't do the same however, its the activist minority that the majority see hear and take notice of and THAT is what is causing the trouble, not trans people in general. People are basing their opinions on snippets of info, media sensationalism and only the bad things, its the way humans are sad but true. Good stuff doesn't make headlines.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

I didn't say that I couldn't do the same however, its the activist minority that the majority see hear and take notice of and THAT is what is causing the trouble, not trans people in general. People are basing their opinions on snippets of info, media sensationalism and only the bad things, its the way humans are sad but true. Good stuff doesn't make headlines.

Why not start weighing what really matters and what does not. Is it your war?
edit on 02CST08America/Chicago04480828 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I am too busy for a proper reply but I just wanted to at least say that you have provided some very valuable insight. The issues with masculinity are at the core of this I believe. Even a gay man must have a well balanced, healthy sense of masculinity, or trouble abounds. I'd love to go more in depth into my own experiences as a totally straight man who happens to be decidedly feminine in certain aspects and it caused me a lot of trouble growing up because our society isn't designed for people who deviate from the norm. I half jokingly and half very seriously say that I am a straight man who happens to be, oh I dunno, about 30% female mentally and emotionally, and maybe 10% female physically. (i can really only get away with saying 10% physically, because my only feminine attributes are very little body/facial hair, and I have slightly slender wrists and ankles. My face, especially due to the lack of hair, is a little androgynous I suppose... But everything else is normaI as far as I know) I say jokingly because I don't demand any special treatment in Any way, and half very seriously because it is a real thing that had a major effect on me growing up, and once I accepted it, my ability to have happier, healthier, more intimate relationships increased incredibly along with my confidence.

I spent many many years outright denying this part of me and refusing to allow it to exist. Because my masculinity was not secure. Not having a father can do that.
edit on 2/10/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

And there you have it, "Let's blame not having a father"...then it becomes...."Let's blame mother".

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Your life sounds very similar to my ex husbands' as he was a very effeminate man, the older brother whose younger brother had to protect him from the bullies at school then at college. It did little for his own self esteem and he started dressing up at age 14 to escape he said. He's tried to conform to societies perceptions of what a man should be but he simply can't. he's now addicted to online tranny sites and is hooked on all the attention, mainly because he got zero as a child or teen. He went off the rails a few times over the years and started taking unprescribed hormones etc then got involved with a very domineering brutal man a situation I managed to extract him from. These types of people are easy targets because of the way they are and because of their lifestyle, then can (as my ex has) end up in the deep dark fetish world as that's the only place they feel accepted.

With regard to not having a father, my ex-ex lol, had a violent drunken revolting father, who everyone thought was brilliant a real "mans man" as they called him back in the day, from a large Irish family. He was extremely popular and yet very violent with his kids and wife. My ex ex is a tv, his older brother was a transgender now called Patricia aged nearly 70 who had his op back in the very early days (and sadly he's not a very passable one) their 2 cousins are also trannies and his younger sister is a lesbian. Emma told me that the reason he was a tranny he believed was so he didn't turn out like his dad! (yes I had a thing for transvestites at one point probably due to studying psychology donkeys years ago)

edit on 10-2-2019 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

And there you have it, "Let's blame not having a father"...then it becomes...."Let's blame mother".

So, you believe not having a father has no effect on a child? And no, you're completely wrong, it does not lead anywhere near "let's blame mom". Don't even get me started on how blameless my mother was in all this.

Her older brother crawled into her bed drunk and raped her when she was 16 or 17, he apologized profusely the next day, and she believed him. Then a week or two later he did it again. My biological father was her pimp. He talked her into aborting the first pregnancy. He was the one getting her pregnant. She felt so guilty for that, when he got her pregnant again, she refused to abort this one. That was me. And he disappeared from her life forever.

I could continue, but, I wouldn't want you think I was blaming someone for something just because I am relating what happened to me.

I had the courage to be vulnerable and expose a personal part of my life, and you sit back from the safety of your mobile device and cowardly attack me for absolutely no reason.

That was really all you got from me sharing that?

I guess you did your good deed for the day. I'll try to be more humble from now on. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Too confusing for me; if they look and sound one gender that is how I will call them.
Arrest me, really I was trying to "injure" someone.
The world has truly gone mad and someone let it.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

The whole face of transgenderism has now been scarred by this tiny minority of very vocal activists who once again don't want equal but want special

Perhaps you feel that way, but I do not. I can look beyond the activists and see the real human suffering.

Its been scarred as far as public opinion in general, was the sentiment, I believe. I never saw Phylidia say there was no real suffering.

Those idiots are ruining it for the rest. Just because you and I know there is real suffering doesnt change the fact that these activists are causing real harm.

Right?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join