It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nephal Elohims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I'm sure we have a lot of topics with regards to the Nephilim on this site. I would like to present a different yet interesting view.

Let us refer again to this infamous verse:

Genesis 6

1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the LORD said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal ; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.” 4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Let me rewrite this so we can all understand what it means:

The fallen ones existed on earth during those days and also thereafter. When people began to populate the whole earth, the angels saw that the women on earth were beautiful and they took all that they desired. They had children with them which were endowed with supernatural powers. They were conceived through virgin conception by the angels. These children became the fallen ones, the demigods of ancient times. However, in spite of their powers, they were still mortals and can die and hurt like any other men. Their lifetime was limited to 120 years.

- Genesis 6:1-4

---

What is Nephilim? This word actually consists of two words - Nephal and Elohim or “Nephalelohim”. Nephal means “to fall” and “Elohim” means gods. In other words, Nephilim means the fallen gods. These fallen gods were conceived through virgin conception, just like Christ. Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin.

This was forbidden and sinful for angels to do, but some of them did it anyway and sinned gravely. This gave birth to demigods on earth which had supernatural abilities, like Zeus, Hercules, Mercury, Apollo, Ares, Artemis, Athena, Venus, Diana, and Hermes to name a few. Cain was also a demigod, for Satan himself “touched” Eve which gave birth to the Devil who was a murderer from the beginning and the father of lies. Although Eve gave birth to twins, Cain was never Adam’s son for they have different bloodlines as listed in Genesis - one from Satan and one from Adam. There were two bloodlines in Eve’s womb. This is biologically called superfecundation – twins with two different fathers. One was a virgin conception and the other, a natural conception. Cain and Abel were technically half brothers since Eve was their mother.

These demigods can be likened to the X-men or DC superheroes. When they began to multiply on earth displacing human beings, war broke out continually between themselves and also with humans. The earth was greatly devastated as cities were decimated by their superpowers. Other planets were also devastated as war began to spread throughout the solar system. Perhaps, Mars and Venus were once habitable for humans to populate, but they were destroyed by frequent wars by the demigods.

When they heard that the Most High was planning to destroy all of them by flooding the whole planet earth, some had thought of escaping. These demigods were highly intelligent beings, perhaps they have already devised a way to escape to the stars by creating a wormhole through space. I believe the world then was a super high tech world, more advanced than ours.

By this time, only eight “pure” human beings were left on earth. It’s not that they were good and righteous people, rather they were the only ones left of Adam’s bloodline. The Most High had to preserve the human race, so Noah was commanded to build an ark to house all that is left of the original creation. I believe the animals too were not spared from the sinning angels, creating weird creatures that can be likened to aliens, predators, and creatures from Star Trek. Perhaps, the dinosaurs and creatures who looked similar to humans were a corrupted creation from the sinning angels.

The earth was very saturated with evil and the original creation was severely corrupted. Wiping all life was the only course of action.

The demigods that escaped came back again after the flood and they began to build cities and multiply like rabbits. They seem to settle mostly in ancient Canaan. These survivors belonged to the bloodlines of the Rephaims, Emims, Zuzims, and Zamzumims. They were described as having six toes, some were very tall and huge, some had speech that sounded like buzzing, some had long necks and some looked exactly like human beings but are not. Israel was tasked by the Most High to exterminate all of them – male, female, and offspring. No one was to be spared. They were also tasked to bash the baby’s head on the rock to make sure it’s dead. The females who were pregnant were slashed open, exposing the fetus to kill it. Although it is gruesome and inhumane to do this, we have to look at them as something not “human”. If it looks like an alien-human hybrid from the alien resurrection movie or the hybrid girl from the Splice movie, I would use a steamroller to crush its head to make sure it’s dead and I would burn it to ashes. I’m not going to take any chances as we have to kill it before it lays eggs.

continued ....

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I believe Satan had fathered many sons and produced many Cains to rule civilizations throughout the earth’s history as kings and gods in many different cultures. Since they are mortal, they die. I believe he is raising up a son (the son of perdition, the beast) hiding somewhere in the distant stars to return to this planet earth. He will descend out from a wormhole (bottomless pit) for all to see and pretend to be the Christ, deceiving everyone and marking everyone with his mark. To those who refused to worship him and have his mark imprinted on them will be executed. No one can buy and sell or stay alive without his mark.

I believe the demigods that escaped from Israel’s extermination produced offspring again, and are now in the seat of power, deceiving and brainwashing everyone, preparing for the day for the coming of the Devil. They may come as celebrities, wealthy businessmen, billionaires, world leaders, politicians, bankers, military generals, justices, high ranking police officers, influential people, media people, respected scientists, and religious leaders. They are all men and women of “renown”, just like before the flood. They occupy all seats of authority and power to enable them to set the stage and manipulate everyone on earth. They may also be interacting with you in social media. I believe they show their “true colors” with the marks they bare, through hand signs, trademarks, business logos, insignias, flags, religious icons, subliminal messages, music, lyrics, and even the icon of your web browser. They do this out in the open for people to see because everyone on earth has been deceived and blinded into believing that they don’t exist at all. That is how they are concealed from sight. Even if they shout, “I am child of the Devil” or have “666” on their foreheads or show a serpent in their videos worshiping it, the majority will not take them seriously. Even if they crash a plane into a building saying it’s a terrorist attack where in fact it’s actually human sacrifice to the goddess Isis (Liberty) done by the Freemasons and approved by the President himself, no one will believe it. They are great manipulators and liars for they hold all the powers and wealth on earth and have the advantage to manipulate the truth and control people.

edit on 10-2-2019 by syndicatesyn because: added info

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: syndicatesyn

This is a subject that will always be up for debate, but my personal opinion is that the "giants" (depending on what translation you're using) are the ones mentioned in Numbers 13:33. Those who followed God were sometimes called "sons of God" and those who didn't were sometimes called "sons of men".

Numbers 13:33

33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Here's more information on Anak and his descendants...

www.gotquestions.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I would use a steamroller to crush its head to make sure it’s dead

Just how in the heck am i supposed to get my hands on a steam roller? I am not a criminal. Can i just rent one? Do you have any coupons i could use?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
That`s an interesting look at the Nephilim and I noticed you mentioned about the 6 toes/fingers they had. I was once stationed in East Africa and whilst being there in Djibouti. I also noticed that there were a lot of Ethiopians, who had an extra finger. Some times it was just a piece of skin attached to the hand. I wonder if that has any connection to these Nephilim we are told about.
Just wanted to add that point about the 6 fingers ect.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

we have to look at them as something not “human”. If it looks like an alien-human hybrid from the alien resurrection movie or the hybrid girl from the Splice movie, I would use a steamroller to crush its head to make sure it’s dead and I would burn it to ashes. I’m not going to take any chances as we have to kill it before it lays eggs.

Are you planning to do this before or after the judges, cops, and lawmakers have come to your way of believing? Will you act upon pronouncements of a council of rabbis identifying individuals as "Amelikites" in an inquisition style procedure, even if not authorized by any civil authority?

The Amorites are Semitic People and so are Amelikites(descenants of Esau, same mother and father as Jacob). The last Imperial Roman recognized "King of the Jews" was Herod the Great (of Idomean aka Edomite aka of Esau descent). Herod built the 3rd temple in Jerusalem. The retaining wall he built as part of that project is concidered by some to be the holiest site in "Israel". I find that to be rather odd.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Many steam rollers are preserved in working order, and can be seen in operation during special live steam festivals, where operating scale models may also be displayed. At some of the UK steam fairs and rallies, demonstrations of road building using the old techniques, tools and machines are re-enacted by 'Road Gangs' in authentic dress; steam rollers feature prominently in these demonstrations. The annual Great Dorset Steam Fair has a section dedicated to road-making machinery, including a line-up of working steam rollers.

wikipedia: Steamroller#Preservation

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I'm sure we have a lot of topics with regards to the Nephilim on this site. I would like to present a different yet interesting view.

Good read and thanks for your interest in such things.

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

As the author wrote this account in Genesis, he wrote it as an average man in his culture and time. He probably was a man under six feet in height. What he is referencing is that at this referred time there were [Adamic] giant humans upon this earth such as in the tribe of Noah. Noah and sons were believed [by some] to be well over 200 feet in height while other tribes may have been much shorter.

These gigantic [Adamic] humans existed before the time of the angelic rebellion and after the rebellion when the humans bred with the celestial host. The scripture then goes on to say that through the process of pro creation it produced Great Giants. Enoch 7:11 describes this race of demigods as “Great Giants” so as to differentiate them from human giants.

These Great Giants, in time, then procreated a race of Nephiliym. The race of Nephiliym, in time, then produced another race called Elioud. This left three races of demigods and one race of Adamic procreated humans all of whom the demigods were 300 cubits tall.

Now the KJV bible tells us [Genesis 7:23] that all life upon the face of the earth perished except the tribe of Noah. The bible does not say that those in the earth perished. That is if to infer that there were some other cultures in the earth. There are some who reason that there were seven worlds, one inside the other at this time and that some of these worlds exist this very day.

If that is to be considered then it would seem to me to be more logical that some of the Nephillim found shelter in the earth instead of above the earth. Another theory that has some credibility is that the 200 angels who started this mess had found a way from the celestial realm to this terrestrial realm. There are some ancient texts that suggest a portal exists on Mt. Herman and that this was found by these renegade angels who then used it to enter this terrestrial realm. Could some of the Nephillim have also located this portal and found safety during the flood?

There are many different theories as to how to explain Og the giant king of Bashan whom it is said was the remnant of the Giants. But in translation we do not know if this scripture is translated with the understanding of Enoch’s book or was independent of Enoch One. The translation in the KJV suggests that Enoch One was not considered in this translation of the KJV bible simply because Og was not called the seed of the Great Giants such as Enoch had made clear.

So my guess is that Og and his brother Sihon were indeed human giants from the seeds of the antediluvian race but were not of the demigods. The very same would apply to Goliath and his brothers.
Just my opinions of course--

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Actually, the picture is a bit less (or more) foggy than that. The sons of God were people belonging to the seven sons of Cain (Gen 4:17-24), and within each family with sons there would be such a boy growing up to become a son of God. The principle of the firstborns are mentioned in the Torah several places, like in Ex 13:12 «you shall set apart to the LORD all that first opens the womb,» and there is a reason to believe that they were indeed sort of organised and set aside from normal society, with a lot of secrecy involved and they seem to've been allowed to study and develop occult knowledge, contrary to the common men, and as in the story about Cain and Abel, when they killed, they are rewarded and defended by God, not punished.

They appear to have belonged to a sort of soldier monk caste. Being the firstborn son in a family seems to have meant you were drafted for the army/police and expected to study science and crafts and find a wife among some kind of noble ranks? I honestly don't know, but Cain and his sons had wives and children, so that appear to have been sorted, as for the firstborn sons of God out there in the human families, I have no idea, but seeing how Seth who was selected or born into the role of filling the empty chair after Abel, appears to have given Abel's widow a firstborn son, Enosh, thus fulfilling the part which Cain couldn't-- be his «bother's keeper--» suggesting that Cain couldn't mingle with common humans, like giving Abel a son among the children of God, again suggesting some sort of feudal caste society.

However, at some point, this system of feudal burden collapsed. The firstborns and the children of God started mixing their gene pools with the commoners and the result is recorded to have been nothing short of devastating. The offspring were puffed up angry giants wreaking havoc on society with all sorts of punxage. In the end, the gods themselves supposedly went into Shiva mode and the world was consumed in all sorts of floods and storms. It appears that the children of God knew about the coming floods, like today, how we sort of know that we are facing a watery future of storms and floods. And around the world we have similar stories about how different adhoc solutions were utilised based on inevitable knowledge into coming floods, warnings and countermeasures. Noah's ark. Utnapishtim's raft, Heimdall's icy bridge-- they are all based on the same system, but surfacing from a well of different-yet-similar allegories and mythological lore around the globe on how to overcome floods like what we saw after the last ice age.
edit on 16-2-2019 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

and as in the story about Cain and Abel, when they killed, they are rewarded and defended by God, not punished.

Not true at all according to Torah. Cain was not punished by law simply because law was not instituted at this time. Not because he was any thing special in any way. Cain was marked and became an outcast from the family as his punishment for murder. Able [when alive] gave his offering but did not kill his offering. He gave his offering upon the alter before God but it was God who consumed the offering and not Abel. God did not reward nor defend murder even though it was not law.

The story of Torah giants were not only in the Genesis account but also in the Enochin literature which came down to us from the oldest bible in the world which is in Ethiopian Christian religion.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Cain was the Son of God (being the firstborn among the firstborns) and the Son of Man (son of Adam). He was the first policeman and he avenged all the blood that Abel had spilled. Abel devoured meat, killing and sacrificing living beings. There was indeed a law, it wasn't jealousy that moved Cain, it was justice, the law that is written in the heart. What Moses did was simply write these laws down. According to tradition «the forbidden fruit» was a pomegranate with 613 seeds inside, one seed for each of the Torah's 613 mitzwot (laws and regulations), and eversince Adam and Eve ate from the Tree of Knowledge, they had to abide by the law. I am not saying Adam and Eve's law was identical to Moses' torah, but Moses based all his laws off of the stories gathered in Genesis. Cain was the first policeman, and he killed Abel after the eye for an eye principle. Blood for blood.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Before the law there was no sin. I see you are trying to claim the law existed before it was written and i am not sure if i can buy into that.

I rather think that before it was written only the will of god existed. Evidence of this can be found since he judged the events based on his will that was not givin in written form yet.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Hi Syndicat--

The base-story of the Nefilim can be traced back to ancient Sumerian cosmologies (c. 3000 BCE) but a late zionist echo of the non-Semitic source material can be found in Aramaic in 'the Scroll of the Book of the Words of Henoch, son of Jared, To All the Sons of Light in the Last Days' found in the form of random fragments buried among the bat-guano-ridden Dead Sea Scrolls of Cave 4 at Qumran (the ancient Yisroelite fort of Seccacah) near Jericho and can be roughly-dated somewhere around c. 300 BCE - so the book was actively being was copied-out (and regarded as 'holy scripture' as late as the time of the Epistle of 'Jude' (which quotes it as 'DEFILING THE HANDS' i.e. as holy scripture, despite the odd description, in the form of a 'pesher' (a quoted biblical commentary) reference in Jude chapter 1) long before the Dead Sea Covenanters moved to their monastery overlooking the cliffs (headed up by their persecuted Zadokite 'Teacher of Righteousness') c. 154 BCE after he was 'violently expelled' into forced-exile by the rival Maccabean Jerusalem Second Temple priesthood who also styled themselves 'sons of Zadok' (i.e. Saduccees).

You can get a copy in English of the later (mangled / 'Christianised') translation of the Aramaic into loose (and sometimes violently grammatically-compressed) Ge'ez Ethiopic (=1 Enoch) published by James H. Charlesworth (ISBN 10-9781598564914). Chapters 1-36 is loosely called 'The Book of the Watchers and is attested in Aramaic fragments from Qumran along with SURVIVING pieces of Chapters 72-108; the middle chapters 37-71 seem to come from around 80 CE and are not attested in the Dead Sea Corpus (the monstery of 'Damasqim' (their coded name for 'Seccacah') was destroyed by the Roman Army in June of 68 CE.

The names of many of the '200 nefilim' are found in the Aramaic version at Qumran (they are labelled collectively in Aramaic as 'irin ve qadishin' = 'the watchers & holy-ones (who fell) with some grossly mis-represented Ethiopic names of the same 'leaders of the hundreds, the fifties' (and 'the tens' e.g. Shemiyaza ('their leader', whose name means roughly, 'Gift of YHWH'), Araqiel ('EL's Territory'), Ramiel ('EL's Thunder') Kokhabiel ('EL's Star'), Tamiel ('EL's Completion'), Daniyel, ('EL's Judge') Heziquiel ('EL's Strength''), Barakiel ('EL's Lightning') Asaiel ('EL's Trust'), Amoniel ('EL's Palace') Bathariel ('EL's Valley'), Ananiel ('EL's Rain'), Zadkiel ('EL's Mercy'), Shamashiel ('EL's Sunlight'), Sahariel ('EL's Side'), Turiel ('EL's Rock'), Yomyaiel (aka Ramiel, 'EL's Kindness') & Sarie ('EL's Prince') which are the lowest rank of those who ;'fell to earth and 'fornicated-sexually' with the daughters of Adam producing the 'Anakhim' (i.e. 'monsters/giants') all of whom were supposed to have been wiped-out during the flood of Noach (this despite Bereshyt 23:2 and Numbers 13:33 etc. which show some of these genetic-hybrids were thought to be still around even to the time of Joshua...); according to 'the Book of the Watchers' the spirits of these Anakhim became daemons and were sent confined into the bowels of the earth to torment humanity 'until the time of the Final Judgment' whereas the '200 Nefilim' (those who fell--i.e. to earth) were locked up in a pit under a mountain range called Harmonah (in Syria?) which was covered with large boulders 'until the Last Days when they shall all be punished'; according to the story, 'Henoch, the son of Jared, the scribe of righteousness, 7th from Adam,' was asked by the leaders to plead for them, but YHWH sent him back with nothing but bad news 'since they left their assigned-places in the lofty domain of Heaven and went their own way, lusting after female flesh and producing monsters...'

probably the reason why the Books of Henoch were eventually rejected by the Rebbes in the 2nd century CE was mainly because 'sin entered the world' by their fall (after all, they taught their earthling femaless the forbidden arts like sorcery, astrology, applying lewd makeup to the eyes (in order to snare married men), metallurgy, herbal tinctures, daemon-summoning, weapons manufacturing, spell-casting, communication with the dead &c with no reference at all to sin coming into the world via Chayah ('Eve') and that gossipy Serpent in the Garden...

Check out a translation of this once-canonical book when you get a chance--it forms the basis for ;'The Scroll of the Book of the Testaments of the 12 Patriarchs being the sons of Yakkov to All the Sons of Light in the Last Days' (known and quoted by NT writers as well) and 'The Scroll of the Book of the Divisions of the Times (of the Torah) into their Jubilees and Year-Weeks to All the Sons of Light in the Last Days' - all three are attested in Cave 4 at Qumran and fully translated into Ge'ez by Ethiopic Christians...

edit on 18-2-2019 by Sigismundus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

God is justice and law. His first law was to not eat from the tree of knowledge. God existed, thus the law existed.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

God is justice and law. His first law was to not eat from the tree of knowledge. God existed, thus the law existed.

It is hard to argue that point but it can be said that he likely new damn good and well that if he said not to do something that we would.

It seems to be human nature. If anything maybe he was hoping against such but that is speculation.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

When they say marked, how was he marked and does anyone know what the mark looks like.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

My I offer the theory that this Portal was the great pyramid in Egypt. A "machine" to incarnate angels into the wombs of human females...

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

When they say marked, how was he marked and does anyone know what the mark looks like.

Cain? He was marked with a lion and a weapon, not unlike the cops and soldiers in this here place named Norway.

Norway's Riksløve, Lion Crest, Abel desired to kill Cain's Kid or Cat, Foot Down
edit on 28-2-2019 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

top topics

join