It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants banned from Finnish schools and daycare centers after multiple child rape cases

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
lol
that feel when you realize

Cultures are not equal.

and not all 'men' are equal either. I don't care what NPC's say or who that opinion may offend.

It is reality. I am never going to ignore my own eyes, experiences and science for other peoples feels.

Sorry when someones lives by biblical time thinking and ways while I live in 2019 with science and logic, there is no way that person can say they are my equal.

I'm never going to be equals with someone who marries children or would kill over a imaginary friend they've never seen and other such similar things.

To be my equal you have to be a decent human being. It's that simple. A persons colour, religion or life style etc. isn't going to do it.
Your equality to me is based on your actions. It's not and never will be just from being similar in basic appearance to me or simply because someone tells me you're my equal.
edit on 14-2-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos and words. more in their, there, they're no doubt.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join