It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants banned from Finnish schools and daycare centers after multiple child rape cases

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
What a horror story. I am surprised that the accused have not been hung or worse. I really do think the Muslim communities need to start policing or at least disavowing in the strongest way possible idiots who would do such a thing....If not...There will be payback one day when even the innocent will be caught and punished in a blow back the might resemble some of the worse atrocities people have committed throughout history..

They had started the visitation program to promote multiculturalism..

The Finnish municipality of Oulu announces that migrants are no longer allowed to visit schools and daycare centers.

The reason is that parents have complained about so-called integration visits and feel worried about their children after the recent rape wave against young girls.

According to the Finnish police, the alleged perpetrators are male migrants who have come to the country in recent years and most of the rape victims are girls under the age of 15.

One of the places the media has highlighted in connection with the rape wave is the municipality of Oulu in North Ostrobothnia. In Oulu, the police are investigating at least ten migrants for serious sexual offenses against girls as young as ten.

voiceofeurope.com...

+27 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I am kind of disturbed that the Finnish government hasn't kicked out any migrant that even looked like a possible rapist. They are not working for the best interests of their citizens. Muslims have a different cultural style and rape is allowed if certain rules are not followed by women. They need to chop off some body parts of a few Muslim males who do not comply with our societies more loose standards with women's rights. A couple thousand Muslim boys neutered because of their improper actions towards women would put a stop to them raping women.

I'm not being racist, maybe this would be appropriate for pedophiles and rapists world wide, no matter what color they are.
edit on 10-2-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Am I missing something? How does a visit to a school or a daycare center lead to rape? Is nobody watching these people? I mean, you can just go into schools in Finland and rape away and nobody stops you, or what? Help me out here...

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
as alwawys a a bs sortory

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterMcKill

Am I missing something? How does a visit to a school or a daycare center lead to rape? Is nobody watching these people? I mean, you can just go into schools in Finland and rape away and nobody stops you, or what? Help me out here...

To answer your question , yes you are missing something
With that post I would say you are missing a very basic understanding of the situation
Ever heard the word "kidnap" ?
Ever heard the word "stalk"
Faking naivety ?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
as alwawys a a bs sortory

What is a BS story ?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
That website is strange. It has Europe broken down into sections and when you click one, there isn't much in the way of news. It's just nothing but anti-immigration news and political news if it pertains to anti-immigration in Europe, and that's all it has, with poor layout and art. There's no mention of it being themed for anti-immigration only and it has a generic feel to it. It just says "uncensored news..."

The equivalent would be posting a link to an article about white nationalists in Finland committing hate crimes on a left wing or pro-immigration website. It'd be uncensored news about real events like this one and that's all it'd have.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Never heard of grooming!!

*Grooming* ? starts by making friends ????

"Look he's an ordinary nice kind of guy"

Always starts *in plain sight* thats why it never gets acknowledged.

"Nice Mr so and so would never do anything like that

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
lol
that feel when you realize

Cultures are not equal.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Here's another source.

The city of Oulu has temporarily banned asylum seeker and refugee visits to schools and daycare centres as investigations into sexual abuse of minors continue . . . the decision was driven by parental concerns . . . Oulu’s decision is not discriminatory because there is no common right to visit schools or daycares . . .

Source

And here from the police.

The police specifically encourage young girls and parents of young people to be attentive to social media. Recently, the Oulu region has come to know cases where foreign men, often unskilled in Finnish, have clearly attracted younger teenage girls to contact themselves.

At worst, contacts have led to serious sexual offenses. Young people should be attentive and parents aware of who their children spend time online and otherwise in their free time. Suspicious persons and contact persons should be notified to the police.

Source

And here with more inventive translation.

The number of sex offenses has increased clearly in Oulu - Assistant Police Chief: Foreign families are being bullied and barked

In 2018, 100 sex offenses were recorded in the city of Oulu. Of these, 33 are suspected of being alien.

The robbers don't stink in the boots and around the corner. Most of the sexual offenses originate in the Internet . . .

Source

Visits could be used to pass phone numbers and internet contacts for grooming.

Here there's more of it.

Police said they are investigating a number of underage or child sexual abuse cases involving 16 suspects, all of whom have foreign backgrounds. Most of the suspects are aged 20-30, while two are under 18. Police say some of the suspects have been granted Finnish citizenship.

Source

There's no end to the reporting on this story.

A Finnish citizens’ initiative to withdraw asylum from people convicted of sex crimes received tens of thousands of signatures over the weekend and has become an important political issue ahead of this year’s parliamentary elections.

“I created the initiative because of the hate speech... I thought someone has to do something,” Saila Al-Jewari, who launched it in December after the first abuse cases in the northern town of Oulu made headlines, told Reuters.

“I am not racist, I am married to an Iraqi man. However, at the moment this media-fed hate incitement has led to even me, a native Finn, becoming a target of racist shouting and insulting.”

Al-Jewari acknowledged her proposal could well be stopped by human rights issues but said it was worth trying if even one new sex crime could be prevented.

Source

edit on 10 2 2019 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 10 2 2019 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/2/2019 by ArMaP because: Links corrected (I hope)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Who in their right freaking mind thought it was a good idea to send adult male migrants to schools and day care centre?.
Seriously, who are the people who come up with it and who the firetruck supports it???

If you needed any more proof the lunatics are running the asylum, here it is

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   

edit on 10-2-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

If 'they' have a different culture that allows them to rape if certain rules are not followed by the female then that would mean that any Muslim would look like a possible rapist.

I can't find anything online that says that Muslims are allowed to rape women under any circumstance.

edit on 10-2-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Who in their right freaking mind thought it was a good idea to send adult male migrants to schools and day care centre?.
Seriously, who are the people who come up with it and who the firetruck supports it???

If you needed any more proof the lunatics are running the asylum, here it is

Time to stop this liberal attitude of every bodys nice and means well.

Time to go back to the good old fashioned *Dont/never speak to strangers*

That will KEEP OUR CHILDREN SAFE.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Back in 2016 it was proven that some of these rape attack gangs were co-ordinated. They will not stop until European women are kept indoors and covered up when outside. We are changing our lifestyle and culture to accommodate them, and what's more all our liberal cum bye yah over the last decade is allowing this and giving a certain section of migrants carte blanche to do as they please, or cry racist. The bottom line is, they have no respect and are taking advantage of ridiculously liberal policies that we Europeans have lived with/by without incident.

Hungary tried to stand up to the onslaught and protect its borders and people and is now at loggerheads with the EU. both Finland & Sweden have been forced to amend their sexual assault and rape laws. These scenarios occur when you attempt to mix a culture & religion that bar pre-marital sex with those of the same culture & religion, they take little boys or rape foreign women. They are weak willed males that believe anyone not Muslim is fair game. Its like priests or convicts, if they want sex they will get it...regardless of who with

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
what I'm wondering is how does letting migrants visit schools and daycare centers help promote multiculturalism, no why is there a program that allows adults to visit these places in the first place?

why were adults visiting such places at all like this? that whole program sounds suspicious.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Even more than that, why are these visits a thing in the first place? I can't get my head around this. Someone, out there, decided it was a good thing for these girls to receive visits from grown up men with no relationship to them? And it seemed like a good idea?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Those poor girls are just gonna have to get over it, since they are a stepping stone towards multicultural utopia.

I hope they aren't weak and develop some sort of..phopia.. that runs counter to the mission.

Silly Finns, should have covered those girls up.

Tsk Tsk.

(post by Pandaram removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
snip

What??
edit on 10-2-2019 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join