It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone Encountered a UFO During a Night Flight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The "circular Object" I believe is a field and some trees inside the curve of Slaymaker Lane:

Some of the lights are buildings, but some are street lamps along that curving road:

Here are a couple of comparisons between the video and ariel maps (the maps have been rotated from "north" and enlarged to align with the video images):

and:

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: shawmanfromny

What about the part where you see the houses stationary and the ‘disc’ moving? Or did you not watch the clip?

it only looks that way because the light that the guy in the video (at the 18:15 mark) says is stationary only appears slightly stationary because it is in the center of the drones frame as the drone rotates.

So that light might look a little stationary (although, it too is rotating) only because it's in the center of the rotating image, and the other lights look like they are rotating around it only because of drone rotation.

edit on 2/10/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
The "circular Object" I believe is a field and some trees inside the curve of Slaymaker Lane:

Excellent analysis!

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People
Thanks for posting that info. That really helped to make sense of what we're seeing.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I suggested to him to do a hypnosis regression and he already read my comment. That would be conclusive.

edit on 10-2-2019 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I think we are seeing what you posted. The only thing that confuses me now, is between the drone and the ground you can see straight edges blocking the street lights.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Can hardly see it. But okay we've got ourselves a new phenomena " Drone abductions"

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Those are all ground lights...I see nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I think this is some good find, its I can see what they are talking about. large black object with lights around it and some kind of cockpit or window. reminds me of this.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

I think we are seeing what you posted. The only thing that confuses me now, is between the drone and the ground you can see straight edges blocking the street lights.

Street lights shine on a particular part of the ground and have a relatively defined edge. Granted, that edge might be slightly diffuse when seen at ground level, but at altitude the edge of lit ground looks far more defined.

Perhaps even the tree line and the grey road showed up enough in the dark image to give a suggestion of the edge of the road, and it is that edge you are seeing.

I showed in my images how the lights line up exactly with that curved road (which has street lamps) and with the buildings along that road. Are you saying that he "object" just happened to be in the exact same location as the field bound by a curved road with street lamps? It seems more likely that the dark object was just the lightless field.

Actually it wasn't a completely lightless field; there was a lit house in the field that broke up the "dark circle" -- lights that the guys in the video asserted might be part of the object, but it seems pretty clear that it was just a house:

edit on 2/11/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
a reply to: Trueman

I think this is some good find, its I can see what they are talking about. large black object with lights around it and some kind of cockpit or window.

Not really. The guy who filmed it could replicate it over and over again by flying his drone over the area in question. He'd soon get fed up with the "UFO" interfering with his drone! Classic example of someone either having a laugh with his You Tube audience or being completely baffled by the footage and his imagination leading him completely astray.

You can even see the building

Google Map Link Close up

Google Map Link of Building and Lane zoomed out

Go to the following Google Street View link and use your mouse to travel down the lane noting the street lights as the lane curves round. That is what you see in the video.

Google Street View
edit on 11/2/2019 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

I was fine chalking this up to an homest mis-interpretation by the guys in the video, but in respeonse to the comments on YouTube pointing out that the lights are street lamps, they outright lie (or at least seem to) that there are no street lamps in the area, when clearly we can see that Slaymaker Lane not only has street lamps, but the shape of that road and the location of lights from buildings along that road directly matches the lights we see in the drone video.

So I'm not so sure anymore about calling these guys' mis-interpretation of the video and honest mistake. The more I read their YouTube comments, the more it seems to me (IMHO) that they are intentionally trying to fool people.

edit on 2/11/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I guess some people are just happy to get hits on their You Tube channel and flog their merchandise. The upload category is under "Entertainment". Just amazing though how some people can't see the obvious!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Complete waste of time.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

You guys are right guess I was hoping for some UFO action.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
there is no house where the drone took off when i checked on google maps.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
there is no house where the drone took off when i checked on google maps.

I don't know about the exact point it took off, but once the drone was in the air the lights and "dark object" mentioned in the video exactly matched street lights on a curved road, house/building lights around the village, and a field bounded by that curved road. There are clearly houses and buildings around.

These buildings, road, and field were shown in a post above in a side-by side comparison of Google maps aerial views with two still frames from the video.

It seems very clear that the lights were street lamps along Slaymaker Lane plus some buildings, as shown in the Google maps images.

EDIT TO ADD:
Below is one of those comparisons that I've posted before, but since I referenced it in this post, I'll provide it again. The Google maps aerial in the below example is a rotated, enlarged, and cropped version of the overall map above.

In this example, what the one guy calls a "metal and blue thing on top" of the object (he says this at the 18:30 mark) is actually a house/building, as seen in this still from the 18:09 mark (alleged "metal and blue thing" now on the right side of the video still, just under the inset of the two guys) when compared to the aerial picture of that area. The other lights are the street lamps on Slaymaker Lane.

edit on 2/14/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This does bring up a good discussion though...

Should we designate separate air spaces for ET spaceships and drones?

Also, is it a good time to offer training to ETs on how to properly buzz drones for maximum effect and highest quality footage?
edit on 14-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join