It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone Encountered a UFO During a Night Flight

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
As many of you know, metal detecting is my hobby, for that reason The Man with a Hat is one of the detectorist channels I follow in YT. I don't know him in person but I don't believe he would ruin his good reputation posting bs.

Just go straight to 14:00 on the video, that's when he starts the explain what you're about to watch. I know there are many drone experts here that could tell more about the anomalies during the flight.

edit on 9-2-2019 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
UFO's negatively affect automobile electronics. It makes sense that they would interfere with a drone's guidance signal and internal functions.

I'm glad our airplanes have better shielding of their electronic systems, or we'd have lots of mysterious plane crashes.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Really?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
With vids like that it's hard to take ufology serious anymore. That's a far reach to say the least.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
LMAO, this is nothing but a typical drone flyaway...it happens a lot to drone operators. Check out Google and see for yourself. That UFO is nothing but a streetlight or house/bldg. light from the ground.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Reminded me of the old stories of interference and then a distance jump. In one old MUFON story a trucker named Harry Turner was teleported 18 miles or some crazy thing.

The drone jump on that map is crazy if it actually physically happened to the drone. Outlandish? Sure is. But reported plenty of times in the past. Reports, not proof.
edit on 10-2-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

What about the part where you see the houses stationary and the ‘disc’ moving? Or did you not watch the clip?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I have two fairly standard metal detectors and have yet to use them (had them 4 years too). I live in an area of Scotland rich in history with the site of an old Roman camp nearby among other historic sites.

Now to watch your video....

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   
It's hard to make out to be fair, it took me until the bit where the house lights are stationary but the disc is turning underneath it to see anything. I can see some of what they discuss 2nd time round. Not conclusive but certainly interesting...

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Interesting. Those dudes are pretty cool. Be fun to hang out with. Who knows what it could be.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Anything that large ( and they keep describing it as large with lights around it )would have been seen from the ground. It's a residential area there would be more people than a just the drone seeing it.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

What about the part where you see the houses stationary and the ‘disc’ moving?

I see nothing of the sort.

Although I did watch without sound then later with sound and understand why some would "see" that.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
Really?

Hahaha...., nothing personal.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

I have two fairly standard metal detectors and have yet to use them (had them 4 years too). I live in an area of Scotland rich in history with the site of an old Roman camp nearby among other historic sites.

I'd love to hunt in a Roman site, please post your videos and photos.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
UFO's negatively affect automobile electronics. It makes sense that they would interfere with a drone's guidance signal and internal functions.

I'm glad our airplanes have better shielding of their electronic systems, or we'd have lots of mysterious plane crashes.

Yeah, that's the most interesting part for me. It creates a sort of "white noise", plus that jump in the map. Reminds me the 4th kind movie.

I would recommend a hypnosis regression.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
What about the part where you see the houses stationary and the ‘disc’ moving? Or did you not watch the clip?

At what time does that happen?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The drone jump on that map is crazy if it actually physically happened to the drone.

That happened to me a month or so ago, when I was trying an app to map my walks. According to the app I crossed a street, jumped back some 20 metres, jumped again to where I was before and back to the starting point. During all this time I walked some 5 metres and hadn't even reached the side of the sidewalk to cross the street.

From what I have seen (not much), GPS is not that effective at low speeds as it is at moderate speeds.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: and14263

What about the part where you see the houses stationary and the ‘disc’ moving?

I see nothing of the sort.

Although I did watch without sound then later with sound and understand why some would "see" that.

I first watched it with the sound off and spotted the part where the drone appears to hover, thr lights of the houses are still and something spins below it. I didn't see the ufo make the manouvers hat man described though. It does appear (to my untrained eye) to be something there...

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: djz3ro

I'd love to hunt in a Roman site, please post your videos and photos.

I intend to start in the spring. I've never used a detector before so I'm going to visit some travellers I know first and practice on their land, in bits where I know they've buried scrap...

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Oops! Double post (I quoted instead of edited)

See below, or next page.
edit on 2/10/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join