It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the men in white and sleep paralysis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
this is kind of a strange story

For my whole life i have been a sleep walker and have had INTENSE dreams. the past few years my strange sleep issues seem to be morphing into something scary(to me).

about 5 years ago i started to have sleep paralysis that was very unpleasant, it's always is the same kind of thing. I wake up and find that i can't move and it is very very hard to breath. Everything in the room is 100% normal except me. There is a soul penetrating electric like buzzing in my ears and in front of me the air will ripple like the water of calm pond when a stone is thrown in.

The ripples move apart and forms a smoky window into another dark room, i see a creature(a gray) moving thru the smoke towards me, at this point i panic and try to scream with everything i have, but nothing comes out. i have always been woken up by myself by screaming or others waking me up because i was screaming like a madman. my gf said it sounded like an animal getting attacked, very primal.

the word terror doesn't even begin to describe the feelings.

about three weeks ago i woke up in a similar manner but instead of the gray showing up, it was 2 men in what i can only call white flight suits. they were definitely human as they spoke with their mouths and look like us. i don't remember what they said to me.

these episodes are so disturbing that i thought i was going crazy, i told my doctor about it because i have become very nervous to fall asleep, It's hard to relax and shut your eyes when you never know who or what is going to show up in your room.

my doctor thinks i have narcolepsy and sent me to a sleep dr who also thinks that and i have a sleep study in THREE months(a very long time away). I have been getting like 2-4 hours of sleep a night.

granted it is more than likely a sleep issue but my visitors during these events seem VERY real. I have woken up with different PJ's on or the ones i was wearing are on the floor next to me(i don't sleep naked, i always wear at least shorts.), i have had so many bloody noses during my sleep they cauterize my nose but i still get them, and sometimes i wake up hitting my bed(probably jerking in my sleep).

i finally told my sleep doctor all this figuring if i'm going crazy maybe there is something they can give me to help. She assured me i am NOT crazy and gave me some meds to help sleep at night.

im sure all of this is just a strange sleep disorder but there is a part of me that worries if it is something else

i would be curious if anyone has had similar 'visitors'.
edit on 9-2-2019 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Can’t say much but if you want it to end, call out in your sleep to Jesus, ask for His protection, they will leave

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I really can't help you with the terrifying part of those dreams, but my wife and I have a running joke about my panties.

Just breathe.... this is a child-safe post.

I have woke up on more than one occasion with my panties around one leg, missing entirely or one time on backwards.

My wife and I have a running joke about that... she envisions me in a UFO somewhere with the aliens going... "Ok, done with that exam! Put those back on her?"

"I don't know how they go on... you took them off! You do it!"

"I guess it doesn't matter... just put them on somehow and beam her back!"

I do have VERY vivid grey dreams occasionally, but am never scared. They are actually kind of comforting. I feel safe.

I guess this is also the time and place to tell you that when I was 9, my parents, myself and my three siblings all went outside to check out a UFO that had landed in our front pasture...

That story I've never shared though... we've kept that in the family so people don't think we are crazy.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You promised a General Audiences post and then posted about underwear fondling eriens!

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

You promised a General Audiences post and then posted about underwear fondling eriens!

Actually, you just did that...

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Actually, you just did that...

No YOU!

Kid friendly indeed!

edit on 9-2-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

i would be curious if anyone has had similar 'visitors'.

You're not alone bro.

You may or may not recall this little thread (no necromancer please)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Can’t say much but if you want it to end, call out in your sleep to Jesus, ask for His protection, they will leave

Alternatively, call out to Trump and the little buggers will run in terror to the hills. Or the stars. Or the interdimensional netherworlds.

It's been mentioned here before (and I have no firm opinion either way) that expressing verbal belief in an all-powerful being - be it Jesus or Mohammad or Bieber or Obi Wan or whatever league table of deities one prefers - has been known to cast dark spirits or "Visitors" away. In theory, the belief must be real and not faked.

Seriously though - well done, Penroc, for telling us your story. It cannot have been easy.

I find these visitations, whether real or imaginery, one of Ufology's most intriguing oddities - not that there is anything necessarily extraterrestrial attached to them. Many esteemed ATSers have recounted similar stories, pushing aside ridicule to bravely seek answers. And even if it's a purely psychological phenomenon, it's no less fascinating.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I think it's not so much that higher powers are coming in to rescue you...

but that the panic sets in and you failed the test--you couldn't control your fear--so the initiation is aborted.

Make your heart light as a feather and you pass the test.

What's in there?

Only what you take with you

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

No it doesn’t have to be believed, that’s not true

If Penroc wants to try it and see the value of Christ’s name on the dark spirits I recommend Penrroc does try it

Maybe if penroc wants to use Bieber, Gengis khan or hulk hogan he is welcome to or not, I just offered a suggestion

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

i have always been able to lucid dream, it doesn't happen often. in this one very very vivid lucid dream i have is always the same and seems to pick up where i left off.

in that dream there is a female gray that is super nice and i feel we are close, like best friends. in my dreams where i see her it's always a mass abduction type event but i go willingly. we always meet in a field and when the other people and i start walking a very brite lite peons up in the air and we step thru to another planet, and the girl gray is always waiting for me. she's very kind and apparently we enjoy each others company.

but the ones i see during the sleep paralysis are very scary and intrusive. dark.

i think its amazing that the human experience is so fragile. i don't really think im getting abducted(at least physically) and i find it fascinating that the visions of sleep paralysis is soooo real. im not entirely sure what i find more distressing, sleep paralysis or getting taken by et's. atleast with the ets you know they are real where as sleep paralysis means you might be crazy

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I certainly don't remember any aliens/greys in my dreams. Other than that I've had very similar experiences with sleep paralysis even including the archetypal 'evil entities' and even some dude in a white outfit who was more like futuristic Loki than anything friendly. The white jumpsuit guy was so curious I made a note on my ATS wall which is now broken. Typical!! ;0

The buzzing thing is how I imagine a baked potato might feel in a microwave lol. The brain feels overheated and kinda 'sloshy' and the buzzing sound has a sensory depth that's quite pleasant. The dreams in that state are usually incredibly vivid and have rational narratives. They're like being plunged into different worlds which makes me wonder if it's some kind of D-M-T flush in the brain or stem.

It might help if you watch some docos on sleep lab studies. There's some footage out there of guys doing battle with invisible critters and, yep, lots of screaming. Narcolepsy is a good thing to look at. Waking up with sudden gasps like you've been holding your breath is a symptom. One thing I've learned is 'sleeping disorder' can cover a bunch of conditions. I hope you enjoy the lab study, I'd love a blast in one.

i finally told my sleep doctor all this figuring if i'm going crazy maybe there is something they can give me to help. She assured me i am NOT crazy and gave me some meds to help sleep at night.

There's an old movie with someone having nightmares and waking up. Doc gives them tablets. Has nightmare, can't wake up...NEVER wakes up! Bwahahahahah

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It could just be Angel's trying to get you to breathe again while you're sleeping. I've had a similar experience only I saw a dark entity in a top hat at the side of my bed who told me I was going to die soon, then he started strangling me until I woke up. A week later I had aortic aneurism. If you don't smoke marijuana, I'd recommend trying it for sleeping problems.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
understand that you are in complete control in the dream realm. Your state of mind dictates what you experience.

For instance if you are afraid you will manifest situations that will be scary to you.

If you are confident and fearless those people in white would probably help you or just disappear.

Try to practice lucid dreaming. When you know you are dreaming you have complete control of EVERYTHING.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

i've been to hyperspace a few times

the problem i have with the whole flash theory is, if that was occurring then everything should be distorted and 'familiar' to induced flashes.

im excited for the study as well. Apparently i have to go in at 7pm and i can bring whatever i need for me to sleep so that's nice, and the rooms look just like a normal bedroom(but with tile floors). BUT they want me to stay until late afternoon because they want to assess my daytime sleepiness. I take a lot of naps so that's cool but im worried that because i will be in a different situation it will be hard to sleep or the symptoms won't manifest. the one time i want them they wont show up.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Interesting!

Personally, I just occasionally see them in my bedroom, feel peaceful and don't remember anything else.

So I have no idea what happens after that, if anything.

I'm going to have to work on memory retention...

Or maybe not, from what you are describing.

Ever wake up with odd marks on you?

I woke up once with 8 perfect circles that were through my skin on my thumb.. in a circle about the size of half a penny.

It's like the skin got cored... they were down to the meat, as it were.

Circles about the size of a pencil lead.

Always wondered about that one...

Edited to add because I just caught that...

How do you know she's female?

Because mine is but has no female charictaristics.

Do you just know?

I sometimes still look for answers to things that I can't control. I am... stubborn.

edit on 10-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

when i see her she has a uniform on as opposed to the typical image of them being naked its a white/gray tone cloth but there are iridescent white/pink marks on the arm that i assume were rank.

its hard to describe the interaction, i talk with my voice and she answers in my head but without words and i can feel her intent.

its like seeing an old friend, i just know everything about her.

she has tricked me once, and that left me feeling sad rather than angry because i thought how could such a good friend trick me.

i guess if someone can read your mind it would be easy to APPEAR to be your friend.

as for waking up with marks and stuff its hard to say because i don't really examine my body before something happens like a bump or scratch

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I too have sleep paralysis.
But I educated myself and learned how to turn it off and on.
My shadow figure I always near when I go into paralysis. He's been around for about 15 years. He's not scary, just curious.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

when i see her she has a uniform on as opposed to the typical image of them being naked its a white/gray tone cloth but there are iridescent white/pink marks on the arm that i assume were rank.

its hard to describe the interaction, i talk with my voice and she answers in my head but without words and i can feel her intent.

its like seeing an old friend, i just know everything about her.

she has tricked me once, and that left me feeling sad rather than angry because i thought how could such a good friend trick me.

i guess if someone can read your mind it would be easy to APPEAR to be your friend.

as for waking up with marks and stuff its hard to say because i don't really examine my body before something happens like a bump or scratch

So you are saying it's a she because of the voice?

Mine is in grey cloth? (not exactly, it is not cloth) but I've never seen any sort of insignia or anything.

Just wondering why you know it's a female.

Sorry... not picking on you, just filling in some blanks of my own.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

when i see her just our interactions suggest her being a girl, her energy and mannerisms for lack of a better word.

when she 'speaks' there is no voice coming from her as audible vocalizations and her mouth doesn't move.

i hear her in my own internal voice but it is clearly not my thought process

as embarrassing as it is to say there was a sexual component to our interactions and where the story of her tricking me comes to play.

there was/is always a playful flirtation (how i am in real life with people i am attracted to) between us and one of the last times i saw her she gave me a tour of this base where humans and other aliens like her work or live, she asked me if i wanted to have sex and as crazy as it sounds i was definitely down for the cause.

as this was happening i was enjoying myself very much(imagine a psychic partner) when what i thought was my friend changed into some horrid 'collection' device, it wasn't mechanical but rather a living machine/creature. I stopped and jumped back only to notice my friend standing to my side and i was obviously confused and upset.

i asked her why she would trick me like that and if they wanted a 'sample' i would have do so willingly, she apologized and walked me back to the doorway/portal. and that is where i woke up and i haven't seen her in awhile.

EDIT:

as far as what she is wearing, cloth is the best way i can describe it, ive never seen that type of material other than on her. The markings on her arm were very subdued and i only noticed them because of the strange irredesiance. i assume aliens dont follow the pink for girls blue for boys thing but maybe it was there to subconsciously reinforce her being a female they could have served some function or it could just be ET fassion
edit on 11-2-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join