It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteorite reported to have 'landed' in Venezuela

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wojwoda

In case anyone wants to see the Twitter post in English. With out need to go to Twitter and chrome translate.

At this time, 7:35 PM Saturday 09/02/2019, just seen in the skies of Valencia fall a meteorite, fell near the cc the arboral, just in front of the urb fifths of yellow flower Valencia.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: liketoplayagame
a reply to: Wojwoda

In case anyone wants to see the Twitter post in English. With out need to go to Twitter and chrome translate.

At this time, 7:35 PM Saturday 09/02/2019, just seen in the skies of Valencia fall a meteorite, fell near the cc the arboral, just in front of the urb fifths of yellow flower Valencia.

At this time, Saturday February 9, 2019 at 7:35 PM, a meteorite has just fallen into Valencia, near the Arboral mall. Just in front of the suburb of 'Fifths of Yellow Flower'.

Interesting that this happened these days, i guess lots of people will see this as a sign, in a religious way

edit on 10-2-2019 by Kaifan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: recrisp

WHOA

WTF

sersly i expect like a few degrees... holy # man

dafuq wa that?!

That's fake for sure. Found this other one without that crazy turn.

At 0:13 on the video there is a big sign "Bienvenidos" (Welcome). Sorta funny.

You say the other vi'd is fake for sure, I can't comment on that because I've only viewed it on my phone and nothing stands out as fake when it's so small, I'll have a proper look later on my laptop. I did notice that the way the light interacts with the trees looks the same on both. I know that only the vi'd you posted is of this meteor and the other is older...

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Waaayyyyy too slow for a crashing, terminal velocity, meteorite...

looked more like a 'Greek Fire' incindary ball-of-tar that was catapulted at a target... no, I can't explain the apparent 90 degree curve in the trajectory....(fireball spliced from a medieval movie scene is my guess)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
i uploaded to yt so i could embed it

That is a video of a radio controlled plane fitted with flares/pyros.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Sorry folks this curving meteor was on secure ch 10 in 2016 in the EU the farm field though i don't know about ....i want it to be true but it's not

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

more news coming out...now there are TWO videos of the fireball/meteor streaking...

see: halturnerradioshow.com...

Embedded on the page linked is a video made by local for a different angle entirely,,, the video is 11 seconds and shows a half-fast ball of bright light with a meteor like trail, descending at around a 25 degree angle...straight to the ground behind trees & houses in distance

Here's where things get weird.
The same news media in Venezuela is ALSO showing video which shows an object in the sky, with a flaming tail, MAKING A U-TURN . . .
I am not certain this media outlet is credible, but I provide THEIR posting for your consideration:

conjecture is if this object wasn't actually a missile fired as warning to Madero to step

UPDATE ON VENEZUELA METEOR/MISSILE SIGHTING(s)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Actually there are quite a few videos of this event that have been posted now: Twitter link

As usual (if anyone here was wondering) the media is taking the eye-witness accounts as gospel, when we know in cases like this, that claims of "impact" are usually erroneous. Bright fireballs are known to cause an optical illusion which makes them seem much closer/lower than they actually are, and witness reports of it landing/crashing "just over the hill" (or words to that effect) are 10 a penny when a fireball is widely seen and many reports submitted over a huge area. But when multiple people, separated by hundreds of km, make such reports, it becomes obvious that they can not be correct. A quick search of my previous posts here on ATS will lead to many such examples, links, and a more detailed explanation of what is really going on in such cases.

As with all cases like this, one also has to be very careful with supposed footage of the event being posted - often unrelated events are touted as "footage of the event in question", such as the video of the "fireball" making a sharp turn posted above, which is obviously not a fireball/meteor, but often actual footage of a different fireball also gets posted in such cases.

By the way, my other half came across a report of meteorites being found on the ground a bit earlier on today (sorry no link), which may or not be true, but it's certainly plausible after an event like this one.

edit on 10-2-2019 by FireballStorm because: typo

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
My wife saw the meteor. She said it went to the South. In a straight line of course. It crashed about 350 km away from us.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Meteorites .... how about the EU explaining how's "Guido" ?
or maybe even better...... where is "Guido" ?

come don't be shy ... NATO's up for another war defeat !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join