It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Trump just trolled the Dems & @AOC in epic fashion. Brilliant!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Dems just don't get it, they're too busy trying to catch the light to see what is happening.

The irony here is that this thread is a testament to the right-wing following his "laser pointer" like a cat obsessed with meaningless things.

"Democrats" have stopped paying attention to the President's meaningless tweets a long-time ago.

YOU are the one shouting and making OPs about his twitter feed.

Really, who cares what he says anymore?
edit on 11-2-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

"Democrats" have stopped paying attention to the President's meaningless tweets a long-time ago.

CNN certainly seems to be interested in them... considering that's the bulk of their stories.

Come to think of it, so are you, evidenced by the fact you bothered to read this thread.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It's amusing how you refer to a grown adult as "trolling" when he makes petty playground comments.

The fact that you guys all look up to this kind of childish nonsense is somewhat telling.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
It's amusing how you refer to a grown adult as "trolling" when he makes petty playground comments.

The fact that you guys all look up to this kind of childish nonsense is somewhat telling.

I agree with you 100%. It seems that tRump supporters have lost all self respect. They are willing to go along with anything he says, knowing it's a lie. They continue to seek justification for his childish behavior. Do they not understand that when you are in the shrinking minority the only thing you have left is self respect. They should not let him take that from them.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The only place I've seen this is on ATS.

So stable genius must be trolling his own base.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

originally posted by: watchitburn

The left has gone far beyond out of their minds.

They've gone plaid.

no this is not correct.

both sides of the aisle are guilty of dividing our country.
from the republican gun grab laws to the democrats drafting legislation that won't help anyone, it's a bipartisan assault on the american people.

Republican gun grab laws? Did I miss something?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Isn't that little too obvious to be trolling, I mean he is doing mockery.. leftist can't be that stupid

a reply to: fencesitter85

yup, I don't believe what Im sawing either
edit on 11-2-2019 by AcerM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

and at ludicris speed no less!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

They've gone plaid.

no this is not correct.

from the republican gun grab laws to the democrats drafting legislation that won't help anyone, it's a bipartisan assault on the american people.

Republican Vermont Gov. Phil Scott has signed a package of bills that raise the age to buy firearms, ban high-capacity magazines and make it easier to take guns from people who pose a threat.

www.washingtontimes.com...

US Virgin Islands sets dangerous precedent for gun seizure
www.foxnews.com...

i believe there was a third but can't find the link to it.

so yes, republicans want to confiscate your guns too, and have already passed gun grab laws.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Have you fellas looked at President Trumps lastest Twitter feed.......seems they may be warning about attacking Iran...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Red ol buddy, I have more to add.

That car made the trip and there is yet another car that uses compressed H2 MTSU made where Solar panels created the energy for Hydrolysis too.
This one that uses H2 on demand was demonstrated to work with a very small budget but the device was the same NASA uses and they wanted 1 Million $ to sell MTSU one. SO, now they also have a solar car. After the solar car was built NASA tech was sold to them for 10K $
peer.asee.org...

Some of this tech stuff for alternative energy works. I say that having seen those cars personally and talking with the good Dr. We need to get one of these to production ASAP (Germans have one but it is not this design) and then the AOC's will be forced to shut up. By ignoring tech like this the D's have pretended Oil is bad and they have to use a "carbon Tax" to make it right.
edit on 11-2-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Here is a better explanation of the different concepts being applied.

www.researchgate.net... el-Research.pdf

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This is brilliant? It's a stupid comment with no basis in fact.

It's very similar to the RIGHT comments that seem to insist that not wanting a 70 billion dollar wall is EXACTLY the same as wanting immigrants to rape and kill American citizens. At least I see where Trump's sheep get it from, I guess.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I read the cost of the Cali high speed rail, they could fly every resident of the state first-class end-to-end like 1000 times

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

They've gone plaid.

no this is not correct.

Republican Vermont Gov. Phil Scott has signed a package of bills that raise the age to buy firearms, ban high-capacity magazines and make it easier to take guns from people who pose a threat.

www.washingtontimes.com...

US Virgin Islands sets dangerous precedent for gun seizure
www.foxnews.com...

i believe there was a third but can't find the link to it.

so yes, republicans want to confiscate your guns too, and have already passed gun grab laws.

RINO , since true Conservative R's don't abuse the 2nd amendment. That is the problem with our parties they are burning the candle from both ends with us in the middle.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Got it bookmarked for later perusal. Thanks!

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: subfab

You're still thinking in terms of party. This ain't about party. It's about establishment versus anti-establishment. At least 90% of the Democrats are establishment, but there are also plenty of Republicans who are establishment as well.

As long as you keep thinking exclusively among party lines, you'll continue to be confused.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: subfab

You're still thinking in terms of party. This ain't about party. It's about establishment versus anti-establishment. At least 90% of the Democrats are establishment, but there are also plenty of Republicans who are establishment as well.

As long as you keep thinking exclusively among party lines, you'll continue to be confused.

TheRedneck

well stated!

Swamp draining stuck because of what you are pointing out IMO.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

there is nothing confusing about republicans drafting and passing gun restriction laws.
the mantra here on above top secret is that it is only democrats that are chipping away at the 2nd amendment. that simply is not true.

both "parties" want to chip away at our rights.

until the american people realize this fact; we are on a fast track to losing a lot more than gun rights.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Senator Menendez is very angry because President Trump criminalizes illegal aliens who drive drunk.

mobile.twitter.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join