It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Trump just trolled the Dems & @AOC in epic fashion. Brilliant!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Yes , the Don is a master of trolling the trolls
And having fun at it too..

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
**BREAKING** Trump just trolled the Dems & @AOC in epic fashion. Brilliant!

What?

No steak?

No burgers?

The GD church of climatology is driving us straight to hell.

Would you like fries with that ?

Too bad because fries need OIL.

Potatoes need fertilizer as well.

Grass-fed cow manure works the best.

Oh snap!

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Too bad everything is infected with mad politiician disease.

Film at 11.

link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

Im pretty sure wind turbines wouldn't
Work with screens on them.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah, they've gone so far Left that the establishment Dems have already made it clear this isn't going to pass.

Trump could've just ignored the whole thing like the non-issue that it is. Instead he needed to act like a 14 year old on 4chan.

I've got no problem if Trump wants to act like a troll. But if that's the way he wants to play it then he can't go crying to Twitter when the Dems don't want to play ball with him.

He's doing everything in his power to divide this country simply because it's what his band of sycophants want. Don't get me wrong, the Dems aren't much better but as the leader of the country it's his job to set an example. And the example he's setting is that playing in to hyperpartisanism to gain cheap political points is a good thing.

Yeah, that'll unify the country.

Like I said, his SOTU was nothing more than empty rhetoric and that is an undeniable fact thanks to his inability to control his sophomoric impulses.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Metallicus

Leftists will ban bacon next.

I think you have found the actual line in the sand that will start the next civil war.

Bacon.

link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Lumenari

mad politician disease.

aka: Trump Derangement Syndrome

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It's dumb snip people like Cortez and her raw deal 'Muricans are going to start eating lab grown meat.

Saving the planet while vomiting.

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Weird that you put it that way... most normal people have watched the last couple months and saw a President that wanted to deal... wanted to meet in the middle.

As opposed to #Resist... and screw the consequences for citizens.

As far as this tweet, all it does is underscore how completely batsnip crazy the left has become.

He's dividing the country... by pointing out the obvious.

Good luck with that train of thought... hope you are not triggered by it.

edit on 9-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

(post by links234 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

originally posted by: Lumenari
The actual number of climate change scientists that agree with AGW is about 1.6% of their community.

POST REMOVED

Do your own math on the study they based the 97% number on.

Like I did.

Start Here

Stop letting other people think for you.

Then feel free to apologize.

Not that you would, or probably even can.

edit on 9-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Feb 10 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

If they get rid of cows where is my filet going to come from?

If they try to turn me into a vegan I am about to go medieval on their dumb asses.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Trump - twitter

Everyone get popcorn and grab beer, this is going to be unreal in the fallout. The plume is still rising and there is plenty of time yet to transpire prior to the dust settling.

Yes, he is the worlds greatest troll, his twitter account is his laser-pointer.

Dems just don't get it, they're too busy trying to catch the light to see what is happening.

Well the date stamps on your post and his tweet is interesting. It is a few hours into the future that Trump tweets this /s.
edit on 9-2-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

My next door neighbor, installed Solar panels on his roof last spring. When it was 117 degrees here, he recieved CREDIT, on his electric bill, while I paid hundreds.

Clearly Green energy works. The problem with wind turbines, is just like any home fan, they need a screen, then birds won't be killed.

If you want to install solar panels, go for it. Far be it from me to advise you otherwise.

I'm not going to install them, at least not right now. The main reason is that after spending thousands of dollars on installation, you will get sporadic results depending on the weather and temperature. You will save money on your electric bill; that's a fact. However, you would make much more than you spent in most cases by putting the money into a CD. It can take 10 years or more to break even on solar cell installation, and they won't last much beyond that... less if anything like tree branches hit them.

Now if you want to talk about the biggest and best "green" energy option out there, we can talk about LED light bulbs. My house and shop are both 100% LED, and it has saved me a ton in electric bills with absolutely no side effects. I can still see as well as I could with the incandescents, and some of these bulbs have been running for over 4 years now. That makes economic sense.

Solar panels do not make economic sense. But then again, neither do most cars. I have a nice car, so I'm not going to berate you for installing solar panels. Just be aware of what you are installing, and don't try to force others to do the same.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Americans enemy is truly laughing.....

Look at the topics the Republicans have to argue....

This is an impressive way to stall and weaken the country.

While America argues over bathroom's and outlandish green deals. Enemies are growing and and planning attacks.

The democratic party has become so dangerous to the country its beyond scary.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

He's doing everything in his power to divide this country simply because it's what his band of sycophants want.

As opposed to someone calling citizens who they disagree with "sycophants."

Yeah, that's a real unification move right there...

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

Whatever, over 90% of Climatologists have said Global Warming, needs to be slowed immediately. Make fun of Climate change, all you want, but it's very real.

Republicans, still look to the environment coal and oil, to supply our energy, newsflash it is not 1970 anymore.

My next door neighbor, installed Solar panels on his roof last spring. When it was 117 degrees here, he recieved CREDIT, on his electric bill, while I paid hundreds.

Clearly Green energy works. The problem with wind turbines, is just like any home fan, they need a screen, then birds won't be killed.

Anyway, of the Republicans aren't concerned about climate change, the Democrats will have to deal with it.

Next month, I am putting Solar panels on our house, right after we have the roof shingles all taken off, and replaced. I am looking forward to keeping my house at 75 degrees, in the summer, with zero guilt!

So that's what this argument is about? Solar panels?

Have you... No, you haven't looked at the New Green Deal have you?
edit on 2/9/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

If you read a little further, you'd see that the poster is in Australia and it's already tomorrow there.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
All I have to say is WTF lol!!! Come on people AOC is sooo smart. Who needs planes, we will get rid of all of them with these high speed rail ways. Hawaii you say? F-them they will figure it out. lol go Trump keep trolling these retards.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join