It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Trump just trolled the Dems & @AOC in epic fashion. Brilliant!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

No, it's not satire, silly!

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

How very Presidential ...
The man child tweets more Drivel.

But the Drivel he tweets is the best and greatest... Obviously

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

Then not only did you miss the entire point of the tweet, but the rush of humor that comes with it

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

you got the next big breakthrough for power generation

we need about 14,000,000 megawatts more per day to replace gas alone

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
public class NPC : MonoBehaviour [

public OnTriggerEnter(moral superiority) [
GetComponent().SetTrigger("Trump");
]
]

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

If they get rid of cows where is my filet going to come from?

If they try to turn me into a vegan I am about to go medieval on their dumb asses.
edit on 2019/2/9 by Metallicus because: Eta

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Leftists will ban bacon next.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

You should have seen the AMA they did on reddit. The collective hatred of those two bros brought libs and right-wingers together! On reddit

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

If they get rid of cows where is my filet going to come from?

Doh, from the supermarket, silly. Meat comes from supermarkets as evidenced by the supermarkets selling all the meat. If cows disappear, there will still be beef filets because meats comes from ______________.

If you want to save time boiling water, boil heaps then bag it up and then freeze it for future use - simples.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Couldn't even last a few days after calling for unity to be a divisive asshole. Just proves his SOTU was all empty rhetoric.

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Couldn't even last a few days after calling for unity to be a divisive asshole. Just proves his SOTU was all empty rhetoric.

Yeah, it's all Trumps fault that the left has gone full-Marxist.

Damn the bad orange man!

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It's basic, low level sarcasm that I'd hope any fellow sarcasticist on the board could trump easily. However, benevolent leader said it on twitter, therefore que a few million fanboy white male disenfranchised Republican fake laughters and join in on the lavish praise. We know we're all basically showing our asses and gloating over a few sentences but damn! He really socked it to her, I'll bet she doesn't show up for work and gives up her Congressional seat.

She's so stupid and ugly with her big teeth, I don't know why the liberals like her or why she thinks she can act the way she does. We have to fight against her from the get go, she's dangerous, a communist and a powerful enemy but she's still young and naive. Full interwebz assault. Do NOT let up the pressure, we haz to take her down through shame and embarassment. We'll troll her to death, even the President is with us. Fox News is with us too; you can't go to their webpage without seeing a picture of her as one of the top 3 stories, always an opinion or trollish spin piece entirely related to the newest spontaneous, unrehearsed talking out of her ass statement she made somewhere, anywhere, about anything related to politics.

The negative attention from such a sharp, pointed angle from such a specific group of critics with an obvious political motive is what it is. She eats it up, I'm sure. Someone who's far left or far right would always enjoy this kind of attention, being propped up as a villain or target. Another way to look at it would be from a more simple, basic, us vs them or my team against your team, war like perspective against your fellow Americans because they're the "opposition" to you: Champions want their enemies to talk about them. They want to be feared on the battlefield, known. They want stories to be told about them. Her friends and colleagues probably used to joke with her about it because infamous to your enemy is famous to your friends. Until they realized just how big of a thing it's making her so now they try not to feed into it but rest assured, you guys will. Lol
edit on 2/9/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

Whatever, over 90% of Climatologists have said Global Warming, needs to be slowed immediately. Make fun of Climate change, all you want, but it's very real.

Republicans, still look to the environment coal and oil, to supply our energy, newsflash it is not 1970 anymore.

My next door neighbor, installed Solar panels on his roof last spring. When it was 117 degrees here, he recieved CREDIT, on his electric bill, while I paid hundreds.

Clearly Green energy works. The problem with wind turbines, is just like any home fan, they need a screen, then birds won't be killed.

Anyway, of the Republicans aren't concerned about climate change, the Democrats will have to deal with it.

Next month, I am putting Solar panels on our house, right after we have the roof shingles all taken off, and replaced. I am looking forward to keeping my house at 75 degrees, in the summer, with zero guilt!

I'm glad your doing your part to save the planet. But, guess what, your air conditioner is a contributor to "climate change". The day turn your AC off for good is the day you can really feel good about yourself. Until then, you're just another follower of the Church of Climate Change. Praise be to Gore.

THE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT OF AIR CONDITIONING

It has been said that 27% of all global warming will be due to the gases emitted from air conditioning by the year 2050.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
It's basic, low level sarcasm that I'd hope any fellow sarcasticist on the board could trump easily. However, benevolent leader said it on twitter, therefore que a few million fanboy young white male disenfranchised Republican fake laughters and join in on the lavish praise. We know we're all basically showing our asses and gloating over a few sentences but damn! He really socked it to her, I'll bet she doesn't show up for work and gives up her Congressional seat.

She's so stupid and ugly with her big teeth, I don't know why the liberals like her or why she thinks she can act the way she does. We have to fight against her from the get go, she's dangerous, a communist and a powerful enemy but she's still young and naive. Full interwebz assault. Do NOT let up the pressure, we haz to take her down through shame and embarassment. We'll troll her to death, even the President is with us. Fox News is with us too; you can't go to their webpage without seeing a picture of her as one of the top 3 stories, always an opinion or trollish spin piece entirely related to the newest spontaneous, unrehearsed talking out of her ass statement she made somewhere, anywhere, about anything related to politics.

The negative attention from such a sharp, pointed angle from such a specific group of critics with an obvious political motive is what it is. She eats it up, I'm sure. Someone who's far left or far right would always enjoy this kind of attention, being propped up as a villain or target. Another way to look at it would be from a more simple, basic, us vs them or my team against your team, war like perspective against your fellow Americans because they're the "opposition" to you: Champions want their enemies to talk about them. They want to be feared on the battlefield, known. They want stories to be told about them. Her friends and colleagues probably used to joke with her about it because infamous to your enemy is famous to your friends. Until they realized just how big of a thing it's making her so now they try not to feed into it but rest assured, you guys will. Lol

That's the spirit! Now do it in 140 characters or less

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
That's the spirit! Now do it in 140 characters or less

140 characters or less
edit on 2/9/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

You went over. Can't seem to get the hang of it, can ya?

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

You went over. Can't seem to get the hang of it, can ya?

140 charac

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Sorry, I am a woman. Not a white fanboy. I found it entertaining.
I don't know a whole lot about this woman, except that when I watch the news, and they show a clip of something she says, most of the time I cringe.
She isn't exactly a shining example of a "woman in power". She doesn't seem to "educate" herself on things before she speaks.
Which is NOT helping the "women's empowerment" issue, if you ask me.

Just my opinion, you know, as a woman.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
**BREAKING** Trump just trolled the Dems & @AOC in epic fashion. Brilliant!

What?

No steak?

No burgers?

The GD church of climatology is driving us straight to hell.

Would you like fries with that ?

Too bad because fries need OIL.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join