It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Tax Returns - Red Herring

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Realtruth

I thought it was the done thing for a president to disclose their tax returns?

I really don't get why more people aren't up in arms over him withholding them, can you imagine the outcry if Obama had done that?

This is exactly the thought process I'm speaking of.

This has little to do with Trump, but rather dividing, and leading the masses that follow political parties blindly. It's not just about one person, but rather deflecting the congressional unified corruption they are all a part of.

Does that mean you don't believe any president should show his tax returns?

It is not a requirement for a President to reveal their tax returns
Never has been
As a high level businessman , I am sure the IRS has gone over them
Be at peace over Trump's tax returns

Now you know
Ignorance denied per ATS motto
Why ?
Because I can and will

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

What's sad is these self-serving government officials are an extreme minority! There's strength in numbers, yet the American public are still playing their game and ignorantly believing both sides have their best interests at heart! If the American population wanted to send a clear message to Washington, Americans everywhere, including Republicans, Democrats and Independents, should vote every elected official who has 6 years or more out of office! That would certainly get their attention!

We than need to rally around a non-political leader who will recruit Americans and demand accountability and transparency of elected officials net worth, with clear documentation of their government benefits and pensions. We need to force the media to work on our behalf to expose hidden corruption, and the squandering of our tax-payers dollars by these officials. Let's demand a clear comparison on national TV of their salaries & secret government benefits as compared to the majority of Americans.

We've had numerous domestic issues facing many Americans for the past 20 years that have not been addressed or had any kind of legislation passed to fix them! They do nothing because in their mind there's no rush. They're not feeling what the majority of struggling Americans are feeling. Their biggest concern is being voted out of office. Yet Americans every year gives them exactly what they want! Shame on all of us!

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

The President does Not Take Lobby Money , the Congress and Senate Do .......

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   
A question to ATS, How many have ever had an IRS tax audit? My father has about a million dollars in assets. He also has on file, every pay stub going back to 1965. He has been retired for 20 years, was audited once, the IRS agent was floored that my father had such detailed records and got a bonus 1000$ the tax preparer missed that year.

Something to note,the Obamas are producers for Netflix. now,guess how much Tax Netflix paid last year, 0$, how odd.

But yeah OMB, OMB
edit on 10-2-2019 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2019 by thedigirati because: Damn xbox. Autocorrect

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I really don't get why more people aren't up in arms over him withholding them, can you imagine the outcry if Obama had done that?

This has little to do with Trump, but rather dividing, and leading the masses that follow political parties blindly. It's not just about one person, but rather deflecting the congressional unified corruption they are all a part of.

Never has been

Now you know
Why ?
Because I can and will

Cheers for replying and not assuming I'm some CNN worshipping libtard like some have.

Isn't it suspicious that he hasn't? Surely Trumps tax returns deserve the same scrutiny as Obamas birth cert? They both seem to have taken similar lengths of time to surface...

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Never has been

Now you know
Why ?
Because I can and will

Cheers for replying and not assuming I'm some CNN worshipping libtard like some have.

Isn't it suspicious that he hasn't? Surely Trumps tax returns deserve the same scrutiny as Obamas birth cert? They both seem to have taken similar lengths of time to surface...

As far as I know , I have never commented on another member here in that fashion.
I have a Guardian Angel Mod that would call me on the carpet.
Would you just out of the blue release yours ?
That is kind of protected information , yes ? PI ?
Even with GDPR .
It was not even a requirement in Congress until they themselves passed legislation that they had to.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I wasn't meaning you, someone earlier saying I was essentially part of the problem when I'm not even part of the US. I've seen you around over the years and don't think I've seen you be anything other than civil.

I actually think, under the circumstances I would, unless I had something to hide.

Now, I'm not the sort of person who would jump off a cliff because someone else did but there is a presidence of returns being released (first time I heard of this, years ago, I was surprised, our politicians don't do it, well until Jeremy Corbyn did and then tried to get May to follow suit) but Trump is just raising suspicions by not following the trend.

If I was him and had nothing to hide I'd release it to shut everyone up.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

If I was him and had nothing to hide I'd release it to shut everyone up.

Or , if nothing to hide, keep on trolling a certain demographic
That is most likely what I would do
Nothing at all wrong with a President having some fun while in office...

edit on 2/10/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Personally?

I could give a damn what people make.

The focus of attention on what people make is class warfare.

Class envy.

It's a way to manipulate/engineer how people think about the wealthy.

edit on 10-2-2019 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

In other Words , those that Do Nothing , Deserve it in Kind . Life is Defined as a " Struggle " , so DEAL With it Or Become Extinct . Simple Logic that Some Simple Minds Cannot Grasp .....(

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Trump should demand them to pass legislation requiring EVERYONE working for the government or in CONGRESS to disclose their 2 previous year's FULL tax returns before assuming the duties to the position, their full tax returns while serving and the 3 years after leaving the position...

THE PUBLIC DEMANDS FULL TRANSPARENCY...!!!

What is good for the goose is good for the gander...
edit on 10-2-2019 by ATSAlex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Boy it sure is taking a long time to proof read his tax returns, dont ya think? If this isnt a red flag I dont know what is.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Trumps Tax Returns would be worthless to look at. Honestly. It would be his personal tax return not ones from his businesses.

Want to know what he actually 'owns' and is holdings. It is right here.

www.opensecrets.org...

Trump Link

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join