It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

elizabeth warren launches her POTUS run

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The young ones ain't any better see Cortez.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: xuenchen
Rumors say @AOC will be Moderating the first official Democrat debate 😎

Will it be sponsored by BRAWNDO???? Quick guys, time for an entrepreneur to come out with a drink called BRAWNDO!

@AOC's product would have to be in crystal/powder form and come in a packet 😁

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
I pity you Americans. Your politics is a continuous POTUS campaign. Plus, your contenders are all so old - Warren will be over 70 soon! Now, I have no problem with old people, but why can't these old crocs retire and let new blood in?

Problem with our politics in a nutshell is once they get elected they spend most of their time trying to raise $$$$ for getting re elected.

Take money out of politics and just how many of these clowns do you think would be sticking around?

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Forget money.

Replace them with bots.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
yay, two years of people using native mockery to get cheap digs at her

like, there is enough things about her that is trash that you don't have to use us to attack her

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

We have seen the Macrons and Trudeaus of the world and have decided that there is no advantage to youth. Cameron showed that middle age has its pitfalls, also.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

We learned from the best, Trump haters,

Warren,Cortez prolly got small hands too.
edit on 9-2-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
Does anyone have a count for how many times Warren bobbed her head and waved her arms during the "announcement" ?
😆

link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

like, there is enough things about her that is trash that you don't have to use us to attack her

Yay, 2 years of idiots calling people Nazi's for just thinking differently....

Did I get that right comrade???

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Speaking of nazis.

They wanted their blood running in the streets before the midterms.

Now after it. 'Crickets'.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

What has Pocahontas done for you recently? When are you gonna admit you're a democrat? You're no Anarchist lol. You love u some progressive antics and virtue signalling. Just admit it.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Wookiep

Well, that would secure the whole "we're living in the movie 'idiocracy' " theory at least.

Alexandria Ocasio-Mountain Dew- Cortez?

Classic!

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Speaking of nazis.

They wanted their blood running in the streets before the midterms.

Now after it. 'Crickets'.

Guess you haven't been to Portland, OR! It looks like the Nazi's are taking over by the frantic riots to prevent them from asking for peace and unity!

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I have no plans to ever visit progressive utopias.

I might get shot by an illegal immigrant.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
Why even bother? The media has already attacked Gabbard and it was the WaPo who dug up the Texas bar application. Everybody knows that the Media chooses the candidate for the Dems

They were quite successful choosing the Republican candidate as well,,,,until TRUMP!

Trump was NEVER supposed to win and yet he did! He showed the globalists that their MSM MK ultra tactics are failing. Now all is left is to destroy the Post Modernism being taught in our colleges.

I am proud of my cousins in Europe fighting against the EU as well, as to not leave them out in the fight against Globalism.

I tend to disagree. I honestly believe that the media wanted Candidate Trump because in their hubris they believed there was no way he would be elected.
This was a textbook case of something blowing up in one's face.

But on to Warren...

Look at the percentage of negative stories on Warren from the media lately. That is a huge indicator. Google Warren. Then Google Kamala Harris, and compare the number of stories for each and the number of positive and negative stories for each. This is important. Most people get their opinions from shaping from the media. Throughout 2007 Obama trailed Hillary in the polls by serious margins. Then in 2008 the media came to the rescue. Almost 40% of stories on Hillary were negative, compared to about 25% positive, with the remainder being neutral. Obama received almost 70% positive, less thsn 15% negative, with the remainder being neutral. Does anybody here think that the media didn't have a hand in Obama narrowly gaining the nomination?

We can also look at 2016 and see the same dynamic on display, only with Hillary being the benefactor. That didn't sit too well with the Bernie Bros, and many point to them playing a big part in Trump's victory- they didn't vote, or voted for a third party .

I have a suspicion that is the reason for the meteoric rise of AOC. The Bernie Bros love her. If she says vote for Kamala, they will vote for Kamala. Did you really think that a ninny bartender would really become such a huge media darling if there wasn't an ulterior motive behind it all?

Kamala is the Democratic Candidate, and AOC will help her pull the votes Hillary lost. This is pretty serious folks. Trump and company should treat it as such .
edit on 9-2-2019 by Arizonaguy because: Typos

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Spit my coffee out too when I saw her announcement. Holy moly!

Only thing I can say is some people run for office, knowing full well they wont/cant win... Its for some ulterior motive....

Cant for the life of me figure out hers...

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
*dbl remvd by me
edit on 9-2-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Wookiep

Well, that would secure the whole "we're living in the movie 'idiocracy' " theory at least.

Alexandria Ocasio-Fanta-Cortez?

Fixed it for ya...
Can't appropriate the wrong culture now...

A million stars for you my friend

edit on 2 9 2019 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

As the media goes, they have lost almost all credibility amongst those of use who prefer to think for ourselves versus those who have been conditioned to be spoon fed their information?

The media doesn't have the power it thinks it has any longer...

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I agree, with the caveat that we are talking about DNC voters here. Thinking for oneself is not an option

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join