It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

elizabeth warren launches her POTUS run

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Those of you who think this is funny are gonna wind up needing comfort kittens come election day. Warren is my worst nightmare and by all means should not be taken lightly.

I'll take two.

Seriously, we have to laugh. It's why we whistle when walking past graveyards.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

You've got some great memes today. Keep it up!

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 9-2-2019 by ausername because:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou
Another incoming Democrat disaster, their last good play was JFK and THEY killed him, so not expecting much from her or any of their other hopefuls.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
meh. Warren is the bankers nightmare. And she does not have the msm on her side. Besides, trump already showed that an idiot can run and win. Im surprised the republicans don't push palin up there again, after seeing the success of stupidity!

Seriously, heckling aside, im fairly satisfied with the possible contenders. I'll strongly consider anyone with a voting record that shows anti war, anti corporate sponsorship/backing, and actual decency. So far, im definitely interested in sanders, will give heavy consideration to warren due to her crusade against bank and finance corruption, and again anti war, and will look further into Gabbard....im iffy on kamala, but will look into her history and record as well.

I sincerely hope the republicans can float some good similar types of candidates as well. Id certainly support a ron paul type candidate. I see no one they are pushing yet though that isn't pro war, non interventionist, corporate toady/nepotism capitalist. But I will hold to hope. My dream election would be Sanders vs Paul (ron not rand). No matter who lost, the American public would win.
edit on 9-2-2019 by pexx421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: norhoc

In my mind a media black out is going on.
TBH this thread is to show and educate other "users" of another much more viable candidate.

So why didn't you just make a thread about that? Who's the mystery candidate? We all know Warren is a tool. It seems even the Democrats know this. Well... The smarter Democrats.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Why even bother? The media has already attacked Gabbard and it was the WaPo who dug up the Texas bar application. Everybody knows that the Media chooses the candidate for the Dems

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Rumors say @AOC will be Moderating the first official Democrat debate 😎

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Well, that would secure the whole "we're living in the movie 'idiocracy' " theory at least.
edit on 9-2-2019 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
Why even bother? The media has already attacked Gabbard and it was the WaPo who dug up the Texas bar application. Everybody knows that the Media chooses the candidate for the Dems

They were quite successful choosing the Republican candidate as well,,,,until TRUMP!

Trump was NEVER supposed to win and yet he did! He showed the globalists that their MSM MK ultra tactics are failing. Now all is left is to destroy the Post Modernism being taught in our colleges.

I am proud of my cousins in Europe fighting against the EU as well, as to not leave them out in the fight against Globalism.

edit on 9-2-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Will it be sponsored by BRAWNDO???? Quick guys, time for an entrepreneur to come out with a drink called BRAWNDO!

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

My main disappointment with Warren is that she allowed the Clinton machine to push forward in 16. I would much rather seen her run then instead of Clinton. My guess is that she didn't want to go against that hard core centrist to conservative side of the party then. Had she campaigned and put her energy into Sanders, or he her, we might have seen a different story. That was a mistake for her.

Another mistake was the Indian kerfuffle. Stepping forward with that information about her DNA was a huge demonstration of her lack of political savy. She should have either let it drop or have checked with the tribe she holds as a part of her ancestry. She did not. Huge goof. Simple goof that will doom her overall message.

I don't think though that she should run. She must know that she is to old, and I say that because I have said it about Trump as well, and Clinton. They are all the same age as me and my own experience with age related weaknesses tell me that 70 is to old. We need someone who is 50ish. Elisabeth is too far beyond her prime. And that goes for Bernie as well.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
IDK if all you know this but recently it was found that she claimed to be American Indian on the state bar (or a law school or something) in Texas. It was known that she did this at Harvard but IIRC, she claimed to have only made that claim there and no where else. This might be a bigger issue if she broke some state law, which I suspect she did and her application to the state bar is thus fraudulent.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I agree with your post. Except the "old" card. I wish it would stop on both sides. Ron Paul was Trumps age when he was a POTUS candidate, and he knows his stuff! Not all old people are as crazy as Pelosi and Warren.

At the end of the day, elders have the most experience though. We shouldn't just hold a position in our minds that ALL old people are corrupt. People are corrupt. It has nothing to do with age.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Well, that would secure the whole "we're living in the movie 'idiocracy' " theory at least.

Alexandria Ocasio-Mountain Dew- Cortez?

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I am excited about my free Teepee.

Be right back deciding where to put it.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I pity you Americans. Your politics is a continuous POTUS campaign. Plus, your contenders are all so old - Warren will be over 70 soon! Now, I have no problem with old people, but why can't these old crocs retire and let new blood in?

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Alexandria Ocasio-Mountain Dew- Cortez?

Amelia Oscar Cortex?

Who even knows anymore.

She's a mean-muggin immature brat. Just like all the "white robed" idiots that were somehow elected into congress.
edit on 9-2-2019 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I am excited about my free Teepee.

Be right back deciding where to put it.

]]]]]]

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Alexandria Ocasio-Fanta-Cortez?

Fixed it for ya...
Can't appropriate the wrong culture now...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join