It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Settle This Issue

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I saw something I found incredible offensive. It was supposed to be a joke but it's just not funny. Besides it's simply not true.

This would never happen. And I tell you why:
1. Through the force the Jedis would have seen them coming
2. Kirk would never attack a Jedi they're too sexy
3. If he would think about it the Jedis could use the force without having to pull out a phaser

I'm sick and tired of this kind of discrimination going on. Because what? Disney? Please that doesn't change the fact that the worst Padawan could destroy the best of the Star Trek crew in the blink of an eye.
Get your facts straight people and just

It happened in a galaxy a long time ago and not some techno-hippies in the future.
The Jedis will find us someday, but we will never work together as planet to explore space.
Nuclear fusion as propulsion as in an ion engine is at least plausible, on the other hand how the # and what the # is warp?
just

Not. Funny.
May the force be with you

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
To be clear, I also love Star Wars

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Actually a short google search would show you that a theoretical warp bubble drive has been pondered by many notable scientists. Oh and and starwars is poop star trek forever baby!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Of course you do. At least own it if you're posting this offensive crap. I'm hurt and disgusted. This is the most serious issue our society is facing.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Is so! Captain could totally "pain grillé" Yoda, even if Yoda did his acrobatics. There is no contest!

jajajajaja

edit on 9-2-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

Sure and who considered it? Techno-hippies with such a humocentric view of the universe they think they could bend and warp spacetime itself. Puhlease

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I sense a low midichlorian count. Don't worry, if the Jedi counsel rejects you, you always have a place on the Enterprise

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

No there really is no contest. Consider this, you have to aim and Pull a trigger that's at least 0,436 seconds slower than a force push. And then you're precious Captain would lay flat on his back.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Dude I don't want to sound like the dark side would have a chance but I got at least 15.000 per cell

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

That sounds like pride, and we all know what that leads to...

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

That's just a fact, not my fault I'm deep down bigger than Luke 15.001

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

erm no NASA actually but whatever if you want to be rude about it then i will just keep quiet

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

I sense a low midichlorian count. Don't worry, if the Jedi counsel rejects you, you always have a place on the Enterprise

If you translate it, midichlorian is actually "testosterone" in English...

That's why we had to wait for the transgender era to have a female Jedi main character. Shes been doing the hormone treatments.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard

erm no NASA actually but whatever if you want to be rude about it then i will just keep quiet

Try to read it again, but this time, with a sense of humor.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

What is rude about techno-hippies? I'm outraged and my emotions are running wild here. No offense intended.
NASA has a few individuals who would take that label without hesitation I'm sure

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

fair enough I did misread although not sure why so outraged over a tv show theres real problems in the world lol

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

You seem stressed. I will have the medical officer requisition you some holodeck time.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

No it's a nano life form from the beginning of the galaxy.
Show me a link if you want me to believe that. To a translation page.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Let me enjoy a few minutes the feeling of this being the most important thing. A break

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
U.S.S. Enterprise 1701 VS. Imperial Star Cruiser, which one would win

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join