It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Bin Laden Tells Zarqawi Forget Iraq, Target America

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
I said I would start a new thread so as not to hijack dgtempe's thread


I started the thread, but that's irrevelant anyways, carry on




posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

Originally posted by 00PS
I said I would start a new thread so as not to hijack dgtempe's thread


I started the thread, but that's irrevelant anyways, carry on


Good to see the guy is switched on eh



posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Wait, keep it positive?

You're the one that wants U.S. civilians to be killed, not me.

That's about as negative as I can find in my mind, my friend.

-wD



posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Wait, keep it positive?

You're the one that wants U.S. civilians to be killed, not me.

That's about as negative as I can find in my mind, my friend.

-wD


I wrote you a U2U already and told you that you grossly misunderstand me, please look at my posting in the other thread...or do you want me to repost it here because you are to stubbron to look?

You insult me, you are not my friend
And I never said anything about killing U.S. civilians

Thank you and good day



posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

Originally posted by 00PS
I said I would start a new thread so as not to hijack dgtempe's thread


I started the thread, but that's irrevelant anyways, carry on


Sorry, now 8:22 in the morning and I haven't slept yet....



posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
OOOps...its not MY thread its WorldWatchers...in any case, if you have something to say here, i'm sure the rest wont mind.

Oops, you shouldnt be saying terrorism is good.
Not good.



posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
not a big deal oops, i just can't help but to laugh, i have silly sense of humor.


But really, I don't think anyone wants a terrorist attack on anyone. I understand what you're saying about guerrilla warfare etc, but a terrorist attack on American soil will serve no good to anyone except to evil people and war mongers.



[edit on 2-28-2005 by worldwatcher]



posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
not a big deal oops, i just can't help but to laugh, i have silly sense of humor.


But really, I don't think anyone wants a terrorist attack on anyone. I understand what you're saying about guerrilla warfare etc, but a terrorist attack on American soil will serve no good to anyone except to evil people and war mongers.



[edit on 2-28-2005 by worldwatcher]


Yeah, it didn't come out like I wanted it to, so thats why I asked people to move so I can get in depth and explain myself...otherwise i would have been massacred and that would be bad..I'm so tired..9:30 gotta go to sleep...who's that girl in your avatar?

And dgtempe, yeah brain was working slow, slower now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   



posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
WW, now stop impersonating me, darn it.


I think its funny, and if you go to the thread he started after this one he mentions me again as not wanting to take over MY thread.


OOOps...beddy bye for you.



posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
WorldWatcher Aishwarya Rai is much finer you need an avatar of her!




top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join