It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Tells Zarqawi Forget Iraq, Target America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
FOX is reporting this, I can't find a link or have the time to search, hopefully one of my ATSNN counterparts can cover it.

Per US officials, Bin Laden has been in communication with Zarqawi in Iraq and has told him to start focusing on attacks in America instead of on American troops in Iraq.

Man this stuff is getting crazier and crazier, I really believe that is all propaganda to keep us in fear, the question is whether you believe that the mythical Bin Laden and one legged Zarqawi are the ones behind this or if there is a more a sinister hand behind it all.

remember Patriot Act is up for renewal, the past couple weeks we have received lots in info to suggest "something", so stay alert and pay attention to the world.

FOX website currently has this as breaking news headline only
www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 2-28-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
What can Zarqawi the one legged dude do from Iraq? I agree, it's propaganda... It's all lies. But if Zarqawi did attack America that would be a good thing!

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Just waiting for Zarqawi's first class ticket stub to be found then, and payment traced to Damascus

Wonder if the elusive Zarqawi will head there himself, as he seems to get around a lot evading capture as he, allegedly, commutes between Tehran and Baghdad.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
remember Patriot Act is up for renewal, the past couple weeks we have received lots in info to suggest "something", so stay alert and pay attention to the world.
[edit on 2-28-2005 by worldwatcher]

I wasn't aware it was up for renewal. I doubt they'll be that obvious (timing- wise) this time as to do it on American soil. I predict it will be somewhere else other than America. Canada perhaps???

Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
US GOvernment is up to somthing again. can we expect a patriot act 3?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Bin Laden is losing all of his pawns. Democracy is taking a grip on the Middle East. The quest for an Islamic New World Order is failing. He must break the will of the American people and sieze the Queen. Can this happen? Maybe but his hordes of Muslims followers will die trying to topple our nation.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
When will some of your realize that there is a Holy War that is raging throughout the world. Our gov't is not "up to something" as stated.

This may not be a joke, and what if there is hell unleashed in America? This is not about control and fear created by our government, but a radical movement that moving to take their religion to every corner of the earth. I do not live in fear, I live aware.

Lets hope this is more smoke, and that fire is not soon coming.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
What can Zarqawi the one legged dude do from Iraq? I agree, it's propaganda... It's all lies. But if Zarqawi did attack America that would be a good thing!

I find it disturbing that you actually WISH that a terrorist attacks another country. Im sure your tune would change if the group in question attacked and your family was murdered.

People like you who support terrorism are just as guilty as the terrorsist themselves. You will get yours someday I hope. And I hope its at the hands of a terrorist.

[edit on 28-2-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Since our public enemy # 1 from Iraq was brought back from the dead to stir the pot in Mesopotamia, a feat that gets zero mention, how will he now get inside US cells of a different terror network & activate them!? What happened to the proof he's really alive!?!

I was going to start a thread on it, but don't have the time & this is a nice segway...... Bush Approval ratings dip, terror alerts & "chatter" happen
There's a segment that refuses to look back on how it always pefectly coincided with approval ratings valleys, that in turn became a cornerstone of ( who am I kidding about cornerstones? It was the ONLY THING!) re-election campaining.

It's here again, just in time to deflect from an approval drop, a series of paid/fake reporter propaganda scandals, a gutting of consumer protections in the courts and a universal panning of the offered Social Security "plan" as being a viable one.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
If the US invented Zarqawi, why'd they invent him with one leg?

But if Zarqawi did attack America that would be a good thing!

Why the hell would that be a good thing? Perhaps it would be better if they attacked you personally, or your family?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This is nothing more than the Pentagon shuttering its controversial Office of Strategic Influence (OSI) with the ever compliant party 'Foxnews' turning the propaganda matrix gears.

"Information is part of the battlefield in a way that it's never been before," one senior Bush administration official said. "We'd be foolish not to try to use it to our advantage."

Question: Bin Laden administrating commands to lower ranking terrorists Zarqawi Psy-Ops ment to influence domestic or foreign interests?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I love Faux propaganda.

Dont beleive anything the big ole propaganda machine tells you.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

I find it disturbing that you actually WISH that a terrorist attacks another country. Im sure your tune would change if the group in question attacked and your family was murdered.

People like you who support terrorism are just as guilty as the terrorsist themselves. You will get yours someday I hope. And I hope its at the hands of a terrorist.

[edit on 28-2-2005 by skippytjc]

Sorry but aren't you breaking the T&C where it states you should not attack members!?!

Yes I think more terrorist attacks are good things. Because they are government orchestrated attacks against the people. And the people are still sleeping. We need more attacks so the people will wake up. Sorry buddy, unless you are a true fighter you can't understand this logic.

I wouldn't care if my family is murdered by terrorists just as much as if they murdered yours. But then again it would only be your rotten government killing your family.

Ever hear of a Marionette? It's a puppet.

You believe in terrorists? I stopped belieiving in Santa when I was 4...grow up!

I find it disturbing you aren't prepared for death and destruction. Things get worse before they get better, and things aren't even bad yet. Bring on the terror. BOMB THE EARTH...WORLD WIDE REVOLUTION - UNITE TO FIGHT

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Why the hell would that be a good thing? Perhaps it would be better if they attacked you personally, or your family?

Well, see above....and don't you think that's a little rude to attack someone like that before you understand them....I don't even know you but you think it would be better if terrorists kill me and my family hmm...

EDIT: And I believe terrorism is an effective weapon against goverments. A long time ago we called it Guerilla Warfare and it is something that a true Revolutionary Warrior must know how to do.

[edit on 28-2-2005 by 00PS]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
More lies by the Bush Administration and it's corporate media lackey FoxNews. I wonder how they got the exclusive?

I take this with a grain of salt at best. I hope another terrorist attack happens because it will show that the Bush Administration only made things worse and history will blame the crazies that run it.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Let's stop talking about what I said please, I'll make a new thread about it. I don't want to Hijack dgtempe's thread! thanks...

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Well, see above....and don't you think that's a little rude to attack someone like that before you understand them....I don't even know you but you think it would be better if terrorists kill me and my family hmm...

EDIT: And I believe terrorism is an effective weapon against goverments. A long time ago we called it Guerilla Warfare and it is something that a true Revolutionary Warrior must know how to do.

[edit on 28-2-2005 by 00PS]

So we can take it from the above quote you made that you are one of these so called Revolutionary Warriors?

And heres me believing that you stopped believing in santa claus.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Let me start by saying that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However, let me start with you 00PS:

- First off, you say you WANT a terrorist attack on the U.S.?
You, my friend, are as guilty as the terrorists themselves. Then you go on to claim about being a 'true' fighter - let me tell you something, son. Being a true fighter isn't about being 'brave' enough to kill innocents, no, no, no, my friend. Being a fighter is not about willing to sacrifice the people in exchange for what you see as right.

Let me tell what a true fighter is. A person who is respectable, honorable, and fights and kills ONLY WHEN NECESSARY. As a last resort. That is what a fighter is.

The fact that you can even state that without sorrow sickens me. Let me tell you something.

I lost one family member on the 9/11 attacks.

I'll tell you what a true fighter is - he went down fighting for his country - on Flight 93. These terrorists deserve to die a devil's death. Don't try and tell us what a 'true fighter' is, until you are one yourself. Pencil-pushing punks like you are what is wrong with this country. But, to you, good sir, have a nice day, I hope you sleep secure because, after all, OBL isn't real, anyways.

(mods - If I violated any rules, please let me know
)

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Excellent post WeBDeviL

Cant see any violations there. Straight honest statement is what i see.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you want to have a respectful conversation please do it here, I said I would start a new thread so as not to hijack dgtempe's thread...you may repost your post and I will reply there webdevil

thanks

p.s. let's keep it positive

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join