It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Whopping 44 Ultra-Conservative Federal Judges Nears Confirmation - The Left is Hysterical.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Attacking voting rights?? I bet you mean proving who you are before you vote.

Voter ID in Michigan works well but you still see them coming in with notebooks with their information.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

What's to stop the next dem potus from stacking the courts with libs?

You are assuming there ever will be another progressive (not liberal, the DNC is far removed from liberal) Democratic President.

The party is self-destructing from the far left side.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Which scares the crap out of me because the extreme right is no better. I worry the right will get more and more emboldened and we'll go too far right with all the bad things that entails.

The left is crazy right now, but the right can be just as crazy and harmful if given enough rope. Part of me is terrified that this whole swing to the right is a planned event and we're all being played and set up.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

The left is crazy right now, but the right can be just as crazy and harmful if given enough rope.

You're right, on both counts.

We have another battle coming, and it's coming fast. It's a real shame, too, because we could have avoided it had the DNC not went all looney-tunes.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: carewemust

With all the common sense laws which have been put on hold or blocked by some of the liberal appointed judges these last several years I hope payback is in the makings and it goes for the jugular.

Yeah, the first one I want to see overturned is the one they passed that allows people to kill their healthy baby all the way up to the day of birth.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Seems like today even a Judge that is left leaning is now Ultra-Conservative as per the new left's movement of their goal post.

edit on 11-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join