It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Whopping 44 Ultra-Conservative Federal Judges Nears Confirmation - The Left is Hysterical.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Friday, February 8, 2019

For two years, President Trump has been focusing on shaping the most important "power centers" in our government. The Supreme Court, The Senate, and Federal Judges.

This week, the Senate is nearing approval of what Liberals are labeling as, "The Monster Markup".

Thursday afternoon, the Senate Judiciary Committee headed by Lindsey Graham approved a slate of 44 judicial nominees for confirmation. This continues a fundamental reshaping of the the federal judiciary by the Trump administration with the assistance of the Federalist Society.

That’s a huge number at once; progressive judicial advocacy groups dubbed the committee’s hearing a “monster markup.”

But Democrats and progressive groups are not just alarmed by the number of Trump’s picks sailing through.

Many of these nominees have spent their careers attacking LGBTQ rights, abortion rights and voting rights, and now they’re on their way to holding lifetime seats on federal courts.

As Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii) pointed out in Thursday’s hearing, more than 80 percent of Trump’s judicial nominees so far are members of the conservative Federalist Society. For some context, she noted that less than 4 percent of all American lawyers are members of that group.

“Month after month, we have seen a parade of these so-called conservative activists nominated to the federal courts,” Hirono said. “They have been groomed by conservative political ideologues.

They want to see Roe v. Wade overturned or narrowed into oblivion, LGBT people permanently consigned to the margins of American life, and constitutional and civil rights encroached [based] on the religious preference of a vocal few.”

Sirens are blaring and red lights are flashing across liberal organizations!

Here is a sampling of the people they hate:
Continued at: www.redstate.com...

With his prior success being in the world of Business, President Trump had to learn quickly what parts of government are most critical for him to have "control" over. It's good to see that he has smart and government-saavy people advising him!

-CareWeMust

edit on 2/8/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Long term Democrat attempts to overload the system are notching down by the day 😎

Their schemes and plots are getting exposed 😎

Mass Panic

edit on Feb-08-2019 by xuenchen because: 🐔🐔🐓🐔

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

With all the common sense laws which have been put on hold or blocked by some of the liberal appointed judges these last several years I hope payback is in the makings and it goes for the jugular.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
To have a working govt. for the peoples best interest is and what America should be about. Not, one person who says, the word "God" does not belong in public schools, or the inalgaration of the US President and on the US currency.

Yes, just one person and anti american judge can change everything we grew up to believe in

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I'm not even a conservative, or much of a liberal for that matter, pretty moderate and lean to either side depending on the issue (more to the left but not a democrat). I think a conservative majority in the judiciary is very good, here's why:

If Trump loses for re-election in 2020 which he may, even if you doubt it we know it's always too close to predict especially if we're for or against it happening, and the democrats have the white house for 8 years leading to a mini liberal revolution or rapid advancement in society, we'll need a conservative judiciary as a check and balance for the naive and foolish things they'll have to deal with.
edit on 2/8/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Seems Trump spent his limited time well where it counted the most...the Senate. For the left to lose the
Senate was a HUGE loss that no one on the left wants to talk about.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
I'm not even a conservative, or much of a liberal for that matter, pretty moderate and lean to either side depending on the issue (more to the left but not a democrat). I think a conservative majority in the judiciary is very good, here's why:

If Trump loses for re-election in 2020 which he may, even if you doubt it we know it's always too close to predict especially if we're for or against it happening, and the democrats have the white house for 8 years leading to a mini liberal revolution or rapid advancement in society, we'll need a conservative judiciary as a check and balance the naive and foolish things they'll have to deal with.

Trump won his trophy. A trophy that he may not even had a sincere want to be had. So as all Gold Medalist know or at least should know after they win the Gold, STEP ASIDE for new talent.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Excellent news!!!

Progressives since Wilson have known that to pass laws that cannot be passed by the will of the people, you must force legislation through the Judiciary branch.

He wrote about it at length actually, if anyone cares to google it. For him it was the only way the Progressive idealism could move forward in a Republic form of government.

FDR took his writings to heart and spent a whole lot of time trying to stack the Supreme Court with judges favorable to him.

He failed, fortunately.

Johnson started instead taking over the lower courts with Progressive judges.. it worked better.

Clinton and Obama accelerated it... Obama left a lot of seats unappointed so that Hillary could fill them.

Oops.

Does Trump actually play 4-D chess?

Because it almost appears to be the case...

He is going to gut the way Progressive Democrats have passed laws for a long time now.

On that thought, I am going to sleep with a smile on my face...

Because I can sleep now knowing that someone competent is in charge for a change.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Long term Democrat attempts to overload the system are notching down by the day 😎

Their schemes and plots are getting exposed 😎

Mass Panic

IS IT ANY WONDER WHY???
1. All these new conservative Federal judges.
2. Ruth Ginsburg "retiring" soon.
3. New A.G. Barr promises to get Obama's people who were criminal.
4. Democrat Racists & Rapists running Virginia
5. Baby Murders being encouraged
6. Dems rollback Illegal Alien and Drug Enforcement
7. Dems want to ban Air Travel to make us "Green".

Democrats just had a horrible week, in what's promising to be devastating year for them.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I love the smell of liberals tears in the morning

MAGA

Go Trump!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
With all the common sense laws which have been put on hold or blocked by some of the liberal appointed judges these last several years I hope payback is in the makings and it goes for the jugular.

It seems like ancient history, but a Liberal Judge this past August told the Trump Administration that DACA/DREAMERS are to NOT be deported. Furthermore, new applications for DACA, had to be accepted once again.

SOURCE: www.cnn.com...

This is why Pelosi, Schumer, etc.. laughed when President Trump offered to "protect" DACA Dreamers for 3 years, last month. A Federal Judge had already done this..in August 2018.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Just wait until he breaks out the Ultra-Super-Mega-Hyper-Conservative Judges.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Just wait until he breaks out the Ultra-Super-Mega-Hyper-Conservative Judges.

That won’t happen till Trump goes Super Saiyan.
I predict this will be 18 months into his 2nd term but it could happen anytime.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Seems Trump spent his limited time well where it counted the most...the Senate. For the left to lose the

I am afraid it's not as simple as that. The corruption is so deep in Washington that judges get flipped - even on the SC.
I dread to think how this is done by the left, but we know for certain that NO depth is too low for them to sink to.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I love the smell of liberals tears in the morning

MAGA

Go Trump!!!

I love the sound of “REEEEEEEEE” in the morning

MAGA!

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I am afraid it's not as simple as that. The corruption is so deep in Washington that judges get flipped - even on the SC.
I dread to think how this is done by the left, but we know for certain that NO depth is too low for them to sink to.

They will apparently go so low they will call us who notice just how bad they are Right wingers , racists, deniers and other idiotic names. I am happy to see that most of us won't go all bat poop crazy WITH them. I am happier to see them implode from their own double standards.

edit on 9-2-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I don't know if this is really a good thing. I'd like for this to remain a secular nation, as it should be. I'd also like for people to have their rights regardless if gay or straight. I'd like a balance, an overwhelming majority of religious nutjobs wanting to turn this into a theocracy does not fill me with joy. I'll agree an overwhelming majority the other way isn't good either, for example the insane kill babies bills the left have been trying to pass, but the other extreme is far from better. I'd very much not like to become like the middle east and start throwing gays off building and forming our own version of sharia law.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Are you somehow suggesting that these judges will be party over constitution?
Remember when a judge , judges they are supposed to do it by the law NOT by their feelings.

Further your op makes it sound like that is exactly what you want. You want them to be biased.
The same way the right wants brett to be.

As do a few of the people commenting.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

What's to stop the next dem potus from stacking the courts with libs?

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

What's to stop the next dem potus from stacking the courts with libs?

Hopefully moral character

top topics

<<   2 >>

join