It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untied States of the nation formerly known as...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

If the "right" is in power, the "left" look like morons
If the "left" is in power, the "right" look like morons

These are just the two sides of the pyramid that is herding you all like sheep.

Wow! What a new and refreshing point of view! I had never considered this before! This is something of which I am just now becoming aware! God DAMN what would we do without your super enlightened and unbiased viewpoint?

Here we are ranting against the left, and you come in and open our eyes to the Truth of the matter, which is, of course, that Trump is just another Republican like Bush, he's just playing the same old Left vs Right game and there is absolutely nothing different about what is happening right now in American history, nothing more than a continuation of the same old game. See that's why Trump has so many vocal supporters in the usual elitist circles, just like Bush. That's why, just like when Bush had a contested victory, where he lost but then won, Trumps victory was contested and they talked about it for a little while then moved on to something else...

Maybe I would believe Trump was "different" if he was treated differently in the news media than Bush, but nope, they are giving Trump a pass just like with Bush... Of course, with Bush they didnt really have much to complain about. It's not like he was starting costly wars all over the place or anything... The guy was as clean as a whistle compared to Trump. So you'd think they would be going Harder on Trump because who could be as squeaky clean as Bush? But nope they are giving Trump the same kind of treatment as they gave to Bush, maybe even better...

Yeah, nothing about this presidency is any different than the same ol' same ol'. Supporting Trump is just the same as supporting the establishment.

No, he's not fighting against the establishment at all. Nope. Hes furthering the globalist goals of Increasing American Might through economic growth, and securing our borders and negotiating peace with dangerous players who once threatened our security on a seasonal basis. DAMN THOSE GLOBALISTS! DOWN WITH TRUMP!

Yay! See Im more better than the rest of you because wheresthebody and I see through the illusion all you dumb sheep are falling for! You just don't have the ability to rise above it all, like wheresthebody and I do, because you are trapped in ignorance and just not as good as we are in general.

Is that- did I- Did I do good? Did we show them, or what? See, this whole time they've been fighting this left vs right battle, but they never realized that BOTH sides are Working Together! Oh my God that information is so super secret it makes me shiver just to type it out.

This is the ultimate illuminati secret you guys. You never realized this because, unlike us clever ones, you've just been spending all your time eating garbage and drinking diet coke, bathing in chemicals and watching American Idol.

But the secret is out so, GO! Go and spread this totally relevant, totally not outdated information to everybody. Cause they don't know. You have to tell them first so that then, they will know. Oh yes, they will know. Because you... you will tell them, because, right now, they know not. But soon... they will know. Oh yes, they will know alright, because you are going to tell them. *mic drop*

No offense pal cause I know you probably mean well... But to me you're just another bozo playing with a Pre-Trump Playbook. It would be hilarious if you weren't dead serious.
edit on 2/9/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

If the "right" is in power, the "left" look like morons
If the "left" is in power, the "right" look like morons

These are just the two sides of the pyramid that is herding you all like sheep.

Wow! What a new and refreshing point of view! I had never considered this before! This is something of which I am just now becoming aware! God DAMN what would we do without your super enlightened and unbiased viewpoint?

Here we are ranting against the left, and you come in and open our eyes to the Truth of the matter, which is, of course, that Trump is just another Republican like Bush, he's just playing the same old Left vs Right game and there is absolutely nothing different about what is happening right now in American history, nothing more than a continuation of the same old game. See that's why Trump has so many vocal supporters in the usual elitist circles, just like Bush. That's why, just like when Bush had a contested victory, where he lost but then won, Trumps victory was contested and they talked about it for a little while then moved on to something else...

Maybe I would believe Trump was "different" if he was treated differently in the news media than Bush, but nope, they are giving Trump a pass just like with Bush... Of course, with Bush they didnt really have much to complain about. It's not like he was starting costly wars all over the place or anything... The guy was as clean as a whistle compared to Trump. So you'd think they would be going Harder on Trump because who could be as squeaky clean as Bush? But nope they are giving Trump the same kind of treatment as they gave to Bush, maybe even better...

Yeah, nothing about this presidency is any different than the same ol' same ol'. Supporting Trump is just the same as supporting the establishment.

No, he's not fighting against the establishment at all. Nope. Hes furthering the globalist goals of Increasing American Might through economic growth, and securing our borders and negotiating peace with dangerous players who once threatened our security on a seasonal basis. DAMN THOSE GLOBALISTS! DOWN WITH TRUMP!

Yay! See Im more better than the rest of you because wheresthebody and I see through the illusion all you dumb sheep are falling for! You just don't have the ability to rise above it all, like wheresthebody and I do, because you are trapped in ignorance and just not as good as we are in general.

Is that- did I- Did I do good? Did we show them, or what? See, this whole time they've been fighting this left vs right battle, but they never realized that BOTH sides are Working Together! Oh my God that information is so super secret it makes me shiver just to type it out.

This is the ultimate illuminati secret you guys. You never realized this because, unlike us clever ones, you've just been spending all your time eating garbage and drinking diet coke, bathing in chemicals and watching American Idol.

But the secret is out so, GO! Go and spread this totally relevant, totally not outdated information to everybody. Cause they don't know. You have to tell them first so that then, they will know. Oh yes, they will know. Because you... you will tell them, because, right now, they know not. But soon... they will know. Oh yes, they will know alright, because you are going to tell them. *mic drop*

No offense pal cause I know you probably mean well... But to me you're just another bozo playing with a Pre-Trump Playbook. It would be hilarious if you weren't dead serious.

What would be the Current-Trump playbook? And what you think will be the Post-Trump Playbook?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join