It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untied States of the nation formerly known as...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
With the State of the Union address, and the recent speech stating the need for border security funding, I've seen that Democrats have responses and rebuttals ready to belittle and undermine the president at a moment's notice.

Is this common practice to do immediate damage control after a President addresses the nation?

Oh ignore what crazy tangerine man just said, it was all a bad dream..here's what you really need to hear

Seriously did any other president endure this retaliatory childishness? Is this a new Trump thing?

It's fine to have an opinion, but jeez there is no class in politics anymore, no respect for the dignified position you're supposed to hold. No one is trying to work together. No one is even pretending. These people belong on Jerry Springer throwing chairs, not in public office.

Even worse, these politicians get the common people fighting among each other. The nation couldn't be more torn.

I had a casual friend drunk call me the other night whining about Trump. We've never spoken politics ever. I was absolutely shocked, as he never expressed interest in the political climate before. They got him. He is now a conscripted soldier in the war of political stubbornness.

How long will this Civil Cold War last? America, ye knew better days and it saddens me to think you're never coming back.

edit on 8-2-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The left's insanity is seemingly boundless. They are all about power and control, while getting very wealthy in the process. San Francisco is the "shining city on the mountain", in the eyes of the left... the hypodermic needles, and human feces in the street are just collateral damage... Democrat compassion, at it's breathtaking finest...

Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore, Los "Typhoid" Angeles are all Liberal/Progressive strongholds... people need to wake the hell up. The left's "compassion" only lasts as long as they can make money from it.

Simply awful...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Democrats at the end of their ropes.

And those ropes are untangling 😎

The bottomless pit of failure is in sight 😎

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I'm reminded of that bridge that started swaying in the wind, going to one side, then another, back and forth, faster and faster, the harmonics finally destroying it.

That is our nation. Going back and forth, one side then the other, faster and faster. Until. . . .

dammit! can't get the video to load!
edit on 8-2-2019 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
The left's insanity is seemingly boundless. They are all about power and control, while getting very wealthy in the process. San Francisco is the "shining city on the mountain", in the eyes of the left... the hypodermic needles, and human feces in the street are just collateral damage... Democrat compassion, at it's breathtaking finest...

Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore, Los "Typhoid" Angeles are all Liberal/Progressive strongholds... people need to wake the hell up. The left's "compassion" only lasts as long as they can make money from it.

Simply awful...

Welcome to the new USA now called by us living out of the USA. Looneyville USA

Can you imagine putting portable toilets around the homeless people where they don't have to sht on the streets.
But you have Nancy who's says that is ART, nothing more on the canvas that can't be washed away with my friends govt. non bid contracts.
edit on 0200000006442019-02-08T23:44:06-06:00440602pm11 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm reminded of that bridge that started swaying in the wind, going to one side, then another, back and forth, faster and faster, the harmonics finally destroying it.

That is our nation. Going back and forth, one side then the other, faster and faster. Until. . . .

dammit! can't get the video to load!

probably this one ..........

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Once again the media muddling the real facts that are apparent,when is last time you heard we have 2 south poles and 2 north poles?,or how about the govt knowing the sun will go super nova anyday now,I'm sick of BS being festered to confuse the already confused boob tube watchers

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   
we are witnessing a MASSIVE gang losing its power.
edit on 9-2-2019 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
we are witnessing a MASSIVE gang losing its power.

Indeed

The US, has lost all credibility thanks to the retarddeness going on these days, Whoever party you follow, they are all semi-retarded, and doing their best they can! That's for sure, but still retarded.

So we look like idiots out there. And all acts and videos and TV shows only show it is all about faking it. There is not real ground around here, we are all floating away

Gorgie knows all about it! We all float down here
edit on 9-2-2019 by Kaifan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
What we are witnessing is all the cockroaches and maggots fleeing after a dead animal carcass has been rolled over and exposed to the light.

There's no other way to describe it.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

"The Left Wing™" and "The Right Wing™" are feathers on the exact same bird; Eggs Act

How many are seeking their 'confirmation bias' ?

Have You seen anyone accusing a waver of the opponent Flag, whether it be (R) or (D)?

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Do You enjoy old Westerns? Or maybe a Greg Peck fan? Ever see TheGunfighter?

Here is a clip and if You don't really enjoy Westerns, You can start out at about the 3:45 min. mark for a full 'build-up' but the real meats and potatoes of My point is at 4:44

www.youtube.com...

www.imdb.com...

Yet We see both (D™) and (R™) typing about what malarkey the media drums up... then why PAY ATTENTION???
I hope this point was illustrated by Greg Peck et al.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

If the "right" is in power, the "left" look like morons
If the "left" is in power, the "right" look like morons

These are just the two sides of the pyramid that is herding you all like sheep.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

This is what it looks like when one drains a swamp.

We have suffered through years... make that decades... of watching those in power become corrupted one by one, like dominoes falling. The corruption in DC was reaching its pinnacle. Every freedom enjoyed by the citizens of the USA was under attack and being slowly etched away by the constant acid of corrosion. "Freedom to speak" was restricted to "freedom to speak as long as one didn't say something considered wrong," "freedom of religion" was slowly being reduced to "freedom from religion," private property was being turned into public property that one was allowed to use, justice had her blindfold stripped away so she could focus on the targets given her and ignore those who were deemed above the law, freedom to keep and bear arms had the addendum "as long as we say it's OK" added, and "freedom of the press" was perverted into "freedom of CNN to tell us what we are supposed to hear."

To keep that power base, both parties had their marching orders coming straight from the FBI and to a lesser extent the CIA. Every politician who showed signs of greatness was scrutinized thoroughly to find anything that could be turned into a political negative, and all of that was safely stored away, ready to be used the moment that politician came to DC and tried to buck the system. Voters were divided into various camps and taught that their very souls resided in the goodwill of certain representatives, who then went on the news in a sort of fake wrasslin' match, one that would make Vincent Kennedy McMahon turn green as a Martian with envy, to fire up their crowd and keep the hatred among the people alive and well.

But then came this egotistical, devil-may-care, billionaire asshole named Donald John Trump. He had no vetting. He knew the system through his business dealings. He was a loose cannon, a wild card, and he was bucking the system. The Swamp tried laughing him to scorn; his popularity rose. They tried downplaying his candidacy; he forced himself into the news cycle at every turn (usually by saying something astounding), They tried ignoring him; he used Twitter like a machine gun to stay relevant. They tried to discredit him; the people refused to listen. They tried to frame him; he ignored the attempts. They tried to beat him out with voters; they failed miserably. They tried to trap him; he slipped from every trap. Then Donald J. Trump became President in charge of the FBI, and all of the corruption and misdeeds of Washington DC was in jeopardy of being exposed to the people.

Many of the Republicans in Congress finished their terms and left. The Democrats chose to stay and fight. They tried impeachment calls, but there was nothing to impeach on. They tried to gather some politically-expedient blackmail through ongoing investigations, but nothing was found except their own improprieties. They went after his associates, but he wouldn't budge. They went after his Cabinet, but the people turned against them. They went after his family, but failed. They tried to swing the elections by importing more people to increase the representation of their bases, but the tide is turning against illegal immigration. They tried everything they could... nothing has worked yet.

Now they're desperate, running around in circles like their heads are on fire and their butts are catching. They don't know what to do, so they're trying everything. Their time is short, and they know it, and like the Devil they have so much in common with, they are attacking everyone they can in a desperate ploy to stay alive. Swamp critters don't melt away when exposed to the light; they attack and fight to the death.

It's time to put these attacking Swamp critters down. Trump has exposed them; the people must now act if we are to save this Great Experiment in government of the People, by the People, and for the People.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

I don't recall anywhere near the insanity coming from the Left right now, ever coming from the Right, not even when Obama was elected. Not even remotely...

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

edit on 9-2-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: nvm

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yeah we also didn't riot when Obama
Won twice!

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

These are just the two sides of the pyramid that is herding you all like sheep.

Excuse me...
But you're one to talk of pyramids...

You have shown time and time again you subscribe to the pyramid scheme democrats have created. Until you stop making disingenuous posts like this and really call out the people who are perverting liberalism into this toxic tribalistic ideology that turns everyone against one another in a never ending loop if claiming victim so you can oppress someone else.

One thing leftists can't grasp is:
Your right's end where mine begin.
Meaning youre freedoms only extend so far. You have the freedom to protest. But you don't have the freedom to block a roadway impeding on my 5th amendment right. Just like you can protest someone but you can't silence their 1st amendment right via deplatforming.

The problem is liberalism is so tribalistic anymore you can't actually hide that you are part of the tribe....

Nice try though...

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I myself fear to contact some of my old friends and family. I haven't spoken to many of them for years since I became an opiate/heroin addict. Not that I stole from them or anything, mind you, but that's just what you do when someone becomes a drug addict. You stop talking to them. And as the addict it's my job to just accept that with no questions asked. But as I approach the end of year 2 of my recovery, and my life is slowly coming back together, I have to decide if, who, when, how, I will reconnect with anyone... And part of my fear is... What if they have been assimilated to the Borg Collective Entity?

I guess I just won't be the one to bring it up. So at least I can say I tried?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join